Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 28

by arquero333 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2009-02-16 - Updated: 2009-02-16 - 493 words

0Unrated
Yay! So happy with reviews guys! Keep 'em coming :)
Its short, but important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're a..." Andy trailed off. He was sitting on my bed. His arm was in a cast and his ribs were wrapped up. His eye was black, but the swelling was going down. He had a bowl of soup since William had bought some food for him. I had just told him the whole story from when I was "kidnapped".
"A vampire? Yeah." I sighed.
"And you and William..."
"Yeah...."
"Wow."
"Yeah." I laughed. All the stress of everything going on, especially after telling the story to someone else finally made me crack. All I could really do is laugh.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he reached his good hand out to put on my shoulder.
"Yeah. I'm going to be fine. What about you? How did you get yourself in this predicament?" I asked.
"Well..." He sighed as he put the bowl of soup down on the bedside table. "I was out looking for you."
"You guys were looking for me?"
"No... just me." he turned and apparently found something very interesting on the wall away from me.
"Oh, okay. Why just you?" Do the other guys not care? Are they happy I'm gone?
"Well.. uh... it was just... it was their night off." He stuttered.
"Oh, alright then."
"Yeah, and then I came across a few vamps, followed them, got my ass kicked." He laughed. "I think you know the rest."
"Yeah, I guess I do."
"So have you... you know... eaten?" He asked.
"No. Not yet." I frowned. "I'm going to have to eventually."
"Just, try to not make it me, okay?" Andy joked, trying to put some humour in our very depressing conversation.
"I'll try. No guarantees." I smiled. He stared at me for a second.
"You know, you're teeth look the same..." He pointed out.
"Yeah, when I get mad or scared they turn into.. well fangs." I shrugged.
"Had that happen yet?"
"Yeah, a few times."
"Remind me not to piss you off." He smiled. He hadn't smiled much since he got here, so it was nice to see his familiar smile... but at the same time being around my old, non-vampire friends made me realize how much of a monster I really was. I felt my eyes water and Andy's smile faded.
"Cali, whats wrong?" He sat up.
"I don't want to be a vampire." I cried.
"Come here." He held out his good arm and I, as gently as I could, laid against his chest. He wrapped his arm around me. "I'm sure everything will work out in the end." He whispered.
"I hope so..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I'll be honest. It might take a while for the next chapter because it hasn't been written as of yet. :S I know whats gunna happen next, but the process of getting it on the page... you guys know what I mean lol
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story