Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It All Started With A Dream

chapter one

by falloutboynumber1fan 0 reviews

You knew he was the one when you first kissed him.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-01-18 - Updated: 2009-02-18 - 920 words

-1Cliche
You open your eyes from the dream you had that night. The dream you have been having every night. The dream that haunts you, even though it’s one of your best dreams ever. The first night you had it, it was perfect, but you’ve never had reoccurring dreams before. It was just dream a dream and never dream that dream again. You think of his perfect dark blond hair. The way it shapes out his face. The way his dark eyes look so bright with excitement every time they see you in your dream. You look on your ceiling and see that same face. That same perfect face in that beautiful smile that has grown on you. You were looking at the face of Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy. You’ve had the dream so many times now you could recite it by heart. You were at a Fall Out Boy concert [of course] and you were in the front row. Me & You just started playing. As he sang the lyrics ‘me and you setting in a honeymoon. If I woke up next to you. If I woke up next to you.’ He looked right at you. His eyes burned with such passion and love, it hurt. Then after that, you’re alone with him, watching the sunset on the beach. Your snuggling next to him because it’s cold. His arms are wrapped around you tightly. Not so tightly that it hurt, but tight enough to tell you that he didn’t want to let go.
“I love you.” He whispers softly in your ear.
“I love you too.” You whisper back, barely in his hearing range. You didn’t want to ruin this perfect moment with words. He grips hold of you just a little bit tighter. You smile and rest your head on his chest.
“I have something to show you.” He said letting go of you [reluctantly].
“Wait here.” He said as he walked in the direction of his blue Honda Civic. That’s the part you always woke up at. That’s why that dream always is on your mind. You had a burning passion to know what he had to show you. You stretch you legs in your queen sized bed. You get up and have a nagging feeling that today was important, but couldn’t remember why. You shrug it off. You look in the mirror and see your reflection. [Well no shit sherlock] you think to yourself. You have medium length hair, that was very layered. You also had bangs. That were just as long as your eyebrows. You have bright blue eyes, that are darker around the pupil then the rest of the eye. You’re fairly skinny. You’re not like a twig, but you have a great body, even though you think you’re ugly. You gasp as you remember why today was so important. Today was May first two thousand nine. Today was you’re twenty first birthday. You hurry up and get dressed Your wearing bright pink tight ‘yoga pants’ is what they called them. Over top of that your wearing a black skirt you got from Hot Topic. Your shirt is also pink, just not as bright as your pants. It’s your favorite Fall Out Boy shirt. You put on a Cobra Starship necklace, and the necklace your mother gave to you right before she died. [You wore that everyday.] You put on an assortment of bracelets and then you go into the bathroom to style your hair and do your makeup. You put in the birthday crown your best friend got you last year. [It’s actually not a birthday crown, its one of those crowns that you get at Hot Topic that’s actually a headband, but that’s what she called it.] You wore eyeliner, and eye shadow that matched your pants, and mascara that made your eyelashes really long and really bushy. Oh and of course cover up. Your phone rings. You hear the chorus of I Don’t Care and you know right away that’s your best friend Cassie. You pick it up.
“Hey.” You say preoccupied by getting your hair just right.
“Happy twenty first birthday Bree Bree!” She screamed in your ear. You pull the phone a little away from your ear.
“Thanks babay!” You yell back.
“Okay, so you will love me even more then you do now after you hear what I got you for your birthday you old fart.” Said Cassie a little smugly.
“Shoot.” You said a little distracted by that one piece of hair.
“Fall Out Boy tickets for tonight! Front row! Backstage pass! The whole nine yards!” That caught your attention.
“What?! How?!” You yell, excited as hell that you are going to meet your musical saviors on your birthday of all days!
“My secret, meet me at my house in twenty minutes.” She said, hanging up then. You scream and jump up and down. You run downstairs as fast as you can without falling flat on your face. You pull on your best pair of converse high tops, and get in your car and start driving to Cassie’s house.


What is up my peeps? This is my first ever fan-fiction in second person. Well this is my first story ever in second person, so I hope you guys like it. Please review and tell me what you think! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! LOVE me lol xD
Sign up to rate and review this story