Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Afterlife Of The Party

The Afterlife Of The Party

by shelovestragedies 0 reviews

Kinda based from the video "A Little Less Sixteen Candles" but also, not really. It has a lot of the same stuff, but the plotline differs quite a bit. whatever. Peterick action. Rydon action.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-02-24 - Updated: 2009-02-25 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Patrick’s POV

“Pete, please.”
“No Patrick. I won’t. Stop asking me.”
“You’re dying, you have to.”
“I don’t care.”
“But I do.” I spoke quietly. “Just… please.”
“No. That’s all I have to say on the matter.”

He turned away and walked down the hallway, disappearing into our room. I sat down on the couch of the living room, pulling my knees up to my chest. I rested my forehead on my knees, trying to keep back tears. Why wouldn’t he just take my blood? He would die if he didn’t drink soon. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to be oppressive, but… I didn’t want to lose him. And that would happen if he didn’t drink soon.



Pete’s POV

I flopped down on the bed with a sigh. I curled into a ball under the covers, it helped with the stomach pains. I know that Patrick was trying to help, but I was afraid. Afraid that if I drank from him I wouldn’t be able to stop, and I’d kill him. Or too much venom would seep into his bloodstream and he’d be like me. A creature of the night. A monster. There was also the matter of my vampirism: If I drank human blood I’d be a full vampire. I wouldn’t be the same, I’d be like… him. A small whimper escaped my lips as my thoughts traveled to Patrick’s warm crimson blood. I could imagine how good it would taste, flowing freely between my lips. I shook as the intense bloodlust took over my body. I shook, whimpering again. I fought back the urge to get up and go into the living room to bite him and drink his blood. My nails dug into my palms, making jagged cuts there. Months ago, my palms would have bled. But I hadn’t had human blood for the better part of a year, and my body was feeling the effects of it. The bloodlust increased and pain wracked through my body. I cried out softly from the pain. I bit my lip and waited for the pain to go away. These attacks were getting longer and worse. Soon, I would die from one. But I’d rather die than drink from him. Or any of my friends, for that matter. But not Patrick, especially not Patrick.
I wouldn’t.

-the next morning-

I yawned as I woke up slowly. I was surprised that I wasn’t still having stomach pains, they usually lasted well into the morning. I was feeling good, so I stood and walked into the kitchen/living room. Patrick was curled up on the couch with a blanket over him. I sighed a little. He looked so cute when he slept. I walked into the kitchen and picked up the blender filled with a thick red substance. Patrick had stayed up late making it for me, he always did. It was a special blend, created to lessen the thirst I felt, and make the attacks come less often. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that it had stopped working months ago. I took the lid off and smelled it, checking for signs of blood. Lately he had been trying to put his blood into my food or drinks, in hope that I wouldn’t notice, and I’d consume it. This was devoid of blood so I tilted my head back and drained the blender. It tasted awful, but Patrick thought it still worked, so I drank it, regardless. After I was done I cleaned it out in the sink and placed it back by the cutting board and knives. I looked towards Patrick and bit my lip, wanting to sit next to him and pull him into my lap, hugging him tightly. I knew I couldn’t, though. I’d attack him, and I’d never forgive myself. Instead I walked over and kissed his cheek gently before walking out the front door. I made sure the door was locked and bolted, and that the wooden cross was firmly fixed to the door before walking down the path. The cross was most important, it would keep him away. He couldn’t go near a cross. As long as that cross was on the door, Patrick was safe. And that was all that mattered to me. I hadn’t realized how early it was, it was still dark out. The sun was barely starting to come up, so most of the world around me was still pitch black. The sun didn’t burn me, because I wasn’t a full vampire yet. The sun was annoying, yes, but I preferred to walk during the day. He couldn’t come out during the day. I just had to be careful this morning, that’s all. I was confident he wouldn’t attack, though. I walked down the street away from the house, stupidly heading towards the darker part of town rather than the lighter part. A while later I walked past a dark alley, and stopped as I heard an all-too-familiar voice purr my name.

“Pete…”

Shit. I turned and ran, trying to get away. Before I could move two steps, though, I heard a soft noise and a dart lodged itself in my neck. I crumpled to the ground immediately, paralyzed. I stared straight ahead, not even able to move my eyes. He leaned down next to me and put his face in my line of sight.

“Why hello there Pete. Nice time for a walk?” He laughed evilly. “What say we go pay your friends a little visit?”

My heart sped up but I could do nothing as he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. No, please, don’t hurt Patrick, please… I struggled against the paralysis drug as hard as I could. After a while I could move a little and started tearing at his flesh with my teeth and nails. He barely felt it.

“Saporta.” He said sharply, and I felt another dart hit me. This one made me pass out, within seconds I was unconscious on his shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story