Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Afterlife Of The Party

This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race

by shelovestragedies 0 reviews

Gaspeses. Ryro. :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-02-24 - Updated: 2009-02-25 - 485 words - Complete

1Exciting
Pete’s POV

-later that day-

“Hello?”
I looked up as I heard Brendon’s voice. I thought he was talking to us, but I realized that he had a cell phone pressed to his ear.
His face fell with a soft sigh. “Yes sir.”
He listened for a moment. A look of pain crossed his face. “But…”
He listened again for a while before sighing again. “Okay.”
He hung up the phone before turning to me. He bit his lip. “I’m supposed to turn you now.”
I was a little confused. “But we’re already turned.”
“You don’t understand. I’m supposed to turn you into one of /them/.”
My face paled a little as I realized what he was saying. I spoke quietly. “Oh.” He wouldn’t do that to us though, right?
“You and Patrick need to come with me. Now.” All of a sudden he spoke harshly, his face angry.
“B-but,” I stuttered.
He growled. “Now.”

He walked over and roughly shook Patrick awake. He grabbed his arm and pulled him harshly out of bed before grabbing my arm as well. He dragged us out of the room and down the hall.

Patrick yawned. “What’s going on? Where’re you taking us, Bren?”
“Shut up,” He spat.
“Bren what are you doing? I thought you were our friend.”
He growled. “I was never your friend.” He stayed silent for a moment before stopping in the middle of the hallway. He looked around before releasing them. He spun to look at them. “You need to do exactly what I say, or you won’t make it out of here alive.” His voice was back to his usual, bouncy, Brendon-ish tone.
“Wh-what? But I thought…” I looked at Patrick oddly.
“He was watching, I had to keep up appearances.”
I nodded, but stayed silent. Patrick grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I returned the pressure, pulling him a little closer to me.
“I’m going to take you down the hall, and pretend I’m taking you back down to the dungeon. I’m going to turn right, but you need to go left. Go to the end of the hall and take a right, then go inside the first door on your left. Tell Ryan that I said to get you out. Got it?”
I nodded again, a bit put off by Brendon’s seriousness. He was never serious.
“Thanks Bren.” I smiled a little.
“Don’t mention it. … Seriously, don’t, Beckett will kill me and Ryan if he finds out.”
With that Brendon spun and walked down the hallway at a brisk pace. At the end of the hall he turned right, and I pulled Patrick to the left. I quickly pulled him down the hall before taking another right. I went into the door that Brendon had instructed us to and slammed the door behind us.
Sign up to rate and review this story