Harry finds his Motivation...
(#) whatareyouevensaying 2009-02-25 04:23:10 PMThey'd slap us for a while, sure, but eventually their standards would begin to drop.
Pretty excellent oneshot. It was a nice, harmless piece that gave Harry a bit of well-deserved normalcy.
Looking forward to more of...whatever you write.
- Always like seeing Tom fried by a bit of lust. . . .
Author's response- Just trying to give Harry a little normality in his life.
- The idea of a man from Tom's era suddenly being confronted by today's women's workout clothing was too much fun to avoid...
- -laughs uproariously- Ah, good to see Harry responding as a normal teenage male for once. It should be interesting if this sparks a bit more interest between Harry & Hermione since he's noticing her and she's obviously a tad bit jealous over hisrunning companion. I do love the way Harry used the normal teenage male libido to toast Tom's mind a bit; I'm sure this could be an interesting approach to "the power he knows not", not love but good, healthy lust in large quantities.
Thanks for a grin when I needed it.
- Thank you for the expansion of my vocabulary. The word Callipygian will come in handy, especially as i bike for exercise. Guess why i started?
A very nice take on a very ... normal Harry. The scartalk was hilarious, and as usual, the sense of Quality in your writing astounds me.
- Actually, it sounds a bit cute. Though I bet your #6 might have been laying on the speed to make sure she was safe at the end of her run, in the beginning. :)
Author's response- I seriously doubt she was even aware of my existence.
- Scrawny little geek that i was.