Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Angels on the Moon

4

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-03-05 - Updated: 2009-03-05 - 535 words

0Unrated
It's been a couple of weeks since the tour has started and Gabe has been making sure that Kaylyn was busy so that she had no time to think about her addiction. She also had other odd jobs on the tour and was happy that she and Gabe got so much time together.

It was a day off for the tour and everyone was definitely ready for it since it would be the first one. Kaylyn had her own bunk on the Cobra bus and she slept in for the first time in forever. Whenever Gabe got up early, he'd make her get up early too. They hadn't arrived at the next city yet, but in a few hours they could check into a hotel.

Kaylyn heard the curtain on her bunk open, a body climb in and the curtain shut. Gabe's scent filled her nose and she snuggled into him as he wraped his arms around her petite body.

"I love you," he whispered softly into her ear and kissed her bare shoulder.

"I love you too Gabe," she repeated softly.

"I want to make love to you," he whispered again in her ear and his hand slide down her side slowly, stopping at her hip and pressing himself against her. Kaylyn heart began pounding in her chest. Even though she and Gabe have known each other forever, they took things very slowly.

Kaylyn turned so that she was facing him and pressed her lips to his passionately. Gabe took this as a green light, so he climbed on top of her and between her legs. Gabe slowly undressed Kaylyn before she helped him undress. He pressed his finger to his lips and shushed quietly, causing her to giggle.

Gabe kissed her tenderly and cupped the back of her head in his hand before he entered her slowly. Kaylyn breathed deeply into the kiss as he filled her up. Gabe broke the kiss momentarily to stifle a moan with a deep breath. He began a slow rhythm, grinding himself into her gently as they made out, hands wandering.

As their need and desire grew, the pace also increased. Gabe intertwined both his hands with Kaylyns and held them slightly above her head and pound into her a few more time before both of them finished. Gabe lightly kissed her neck before pulling out slowly and pulling the covers up over them. Kaylyn turned into Gabe and nestler her face in his neck.

"You're the one Kaylyn, you always have been," he whispered softly, causing Kaylyn to smile and kiss his neck. "I want to marry you," he said with a shakey tone in his voice, scared of her answer.

"You what?" She looked up at him smiling.

"I want to marry you, I already bought a ring and everything," he said still nervous and pulled the ring box out of his pajama pants. He opened it and the ring was absolutely beautiful. A giant square stone sat in the middle of the ring with diamonds surrounding it and training off onto the white gold band.

Kaylyn's eyes filled with tears as she nodded. Gabe kissed her passionately and slide the ring on her finger.
Sign up to rate and review this story