Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disasters

Shoes, Urinals, and Gangs

by xxTragic 9 reviews

You'll just have to read and find out. :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-03-07 - Updated: 2009-03-08 - 1882 words

0Unrated
Thanks oh so much for the reviews, guys! They always make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. You all get cookies just cause I love you so much.
Anyways, enjoy.

---

Not long after we began walking, we had arrived in town and had entered the heavenly haven known to most as Starbucks.

I smiled gratefully at the cashier as I handed over the compensation for the coffee she had given me and walked over to the large, circular corner- booth where the group was sitting. I took a seat next to Ray, who was sitting next to Bob, who was sitting next to Mikey, who was sitting next to Gerard, who was sitting all the way 'round to the other end.

"So," Bob said mysteriously. "Are you ready?"

I raised an eyebrow. "For...?"

"Your," He looked around like he was about let out something secret. "...initiation."

I smirked and looked down at my coffee, watching the foam melt into the creamy, sugary liquid. Carefully, as not to burn my lips, I took a sip.

"Aw..." Bob whined. "That wasn't exciting at all." He sighed and pouted, sipping his coffee in a slight rush only to end up wincing in pain as the hot coffee singed his mouth.

I laughed. "Careful, Bobert. You might burn your mouth to the point that you will never be able to speak again."

Ray sighed and shook his head. "Wouldn't that be a miracle?" He muttered, purposely loud enough for Bob to hear.

Bob gave Ray a glare. "You're just jealous of my mad rhyming skill-z." He then began to try and, what I assumed, beat-box.

Mikey clamped a hand over Bob's mouth. "Just...- No. No, Bob."

Bob's eyes obtained a mischievous glint and soon Mikey pulled his hand away in disgust. "Ew! Don't lick me, you dumbass!"

Bob smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "You were just asking for it, Micheal." He said, trying to obtain a proper manner.

Mikey threw Bob a glare before, more carefully than Bob, taking a sip of his coffee.

It was then I noticed that Gerard had been silent through it all. "Hey, um, Gerard? Are you okay?" I asked, sincerely caring.

Gerard had been gazing down at his coffee while seeming to be lost in thought, but upon hearing my voice looked up at me. "Oh, y-yeah..." He turned his gaze downward again.

I frowned. What could be wrong? Was meeting me an unfortunate occurrence for him? Worry soon made its way into my chest and I fiddled with my lip ring anxiously.

"Hey, Gee. What's wrong?" Mikey laid a hand on Gerard's shoulder. I admired Mikey's relations to Gerard. I had always wanted an older sibling; however, I was an only child.

Gerard muttered something audible only to Mikey; he was still staring into his coffee like it was some sort of mirror, but a mirror with things that showed what only he himself could see.

"Gee, that's over and done with. You haven't ruined anyone's day. See, everyone is worried about you and wants you to at least try and have some fun with us and our new friend." Mikey comforted Gerard.

So that was it. He thought that he had ruined today. I felt a pang of sympathy for Gerard. Little did he know that he had made today worth living for me.

I looked over at Bob and Ray; they were exchanging worried glances. I frowned. What could I do to change this moment? I thought for a moment before carefully sliding under the table. Under it, I was met by the legs of my new friends, all arranged in a neat half- circle thanks to the table.

Above me, I heard someone whisper. "What the fuck is Frank doing?"

I giggled softly to myself before carefully crawling to Mikey's side of the table and removing his shoe.

"What the hell?" I heard Mikey ask aloud.

Before he could stop me, I crawled out from the table and stood up with Mikey's shoe in hand. I pulled my most serious expression as I looked at each one of the group and their expressions of confusion. I turned around and walked straight up to the nearby cashier.

"Um, excuse me, ma'am, but this was left in one of the urinals in the men's room." I lied, still trying to act serious.

She took the shoe in slight disgust. "Er- Thank you, sir."

I turned and walked back to our table, ignoring the looks of shock and amusement from the others, and sat down. I took a sip of my coffee and just looked at them. I set my coffee back down and folded my hands. "What? You look as if I've just done something absolutely absurd."

Ray shook his head, afro bouncing in response. "Wow..." He muttered.

I smirked at Mikey. "Sir, I do believe you shouldn't have left your shoe in the urinal."

Mikey sighed. "I guess not." He said, standing up and walking over to the cashier to retrieve his shoe.

Then, before Mikey got back, everyone went into hysterics. Everyone, even Gerard, was laughing. I laughed too; I just couldn't hold it in any longer. Soon Mikey returned, now with his shoe in its proper place, and we all shut up, but still giggled slightly. Mikey smiled too when he saw his brother smiling and let out a small chuckle of his own. "Idiots..."

Bob beamed at me. "Damn, man. That was so fucking random."

"But it was just what we needed." Ray added.

Proud filled me and replaced the anxiety that had once been within before. My smile dropped as I suddenly remembered something incredibly bad. Well, bad in my case. I looked to Bob. "Hey, Bob. Didn't you say something about someone in this group being gay?" I asked, hoping he had been lying. The last thing I needed was something, or more correctly someone keeping me from starting over straight. I knew these people had no problem with gays, but I was more worried about the others here in Belleville that may not my "kind".

Bob smirked. "You, my small and short friend, must guess."

My stomach sank. Okay, so someone was gay. But maybe, just maybe, there was the slight chance that it wasn't the one person I was already undeniably attracted to. Who just happens to have long, beautiful black hair, gorgeous hazel eyes that one could just get lost in so easily, pale, soft skin that I just wanted to run my fingers over, even if it was just a small graze- I just need to stop right there. I'm sure you get my point. I decided to pick the least likely, the one I like (See, I avoided getting carried away again by keeping it simple). "Um, Gerard?" I guessed nonchalantly.

"Aw! C'mon!" Gerard whined, burying his head in his hands and sighing.

Mikey laughed and patted Gerard's back. "Sorry, bro. I guess it's just kinda obvious."

My eyes grew wide. Fuck, fuck, and a million times fuck! Gerard was the gay one. Now I had every reason to worry. I was supposed to be straight when the one guy I fall head over heels for turns out to be only other gay guy.

I was screwed.

Gerard glanced up at me with worried eyes and a blush to match (Very cute, I might add), peering through his fingers which were still covering his face. "Um... You have no problem with gays... Right?"

"Huh?" Realizing what he meant I shook my head. "N-No. Of course not."

He flashed a smile that made my heart race and sat up as he removed his hands from his beautiful face. "Cool." His smile melted into a smirk. "You don't seem like the straightest card in the deck, either, Mr. Iero. Are you gay or straight or what?" He questioned.

"Straight!" I blurted out maybe a bit too quickly.

Gerard raised a curious eyebrow. "Mmkay..."

Ray punched me in the shoulder playfully. "You sure, Frankie- boy? You seem a little... circular." He used his "pointer" fingers to make a little invisible air- circle.

I felt my face turn red. "I. Am. Straight." I lied, firmly speaking so I could get my point across.

Bob laughed. "It's okay, Frank. We accept Gee. Just come out when you're ready and you too will be accepted."

I growled. "I'm not gay!" I yelled, earning us a coffee shop full of stares.

"Damn..." Bob muttered. "I was only joking."

Mikey gave me a small glare, Ray just shook his head and turned away, and Gerard gazed down at his coffee once more.

I felt tears burn my eyes and shame flood my chest. Great. Now they think I'm homophobe along with having anger management issues. "S-Sorry..." I mumbled.

I stood up and walked quickly out of the coffee shop, feeling a tear cascade down my cheek. I stepped outside and felt cold air crash against my wet cheeks. I turned to the left and began walking, silently hoping that this was the way I had come from with the others before. More tears fell from my eyes as the seriousness of the situation set in. I had fucking lost my first and possibly only friends on my first day of being in Belleville, one being the one that I had secretly fallen for.

I looked around and felt fear join the mix of other dreading emotions within me. I was in some rundown neighborhood and the sun was setting quickly.

"Hey, faggot! Don'ch you know not to be hangin' 'round here? We don' like no queers." called a voice from behind me.

I whipped around to see a gang of people walking towards me. I wanted to turn and run, but my legs refused to move. "S-Shit..." I sobbed, letting the waterworks come.

The gang of about five older men came to a halt in front of me a few feet away before the one that had first spoken, the leader, walked closer and seized the front of my shirt and slugged me across the face.

"What the fuck are you doin' here, faggot?" He asked, yellow teeth grinding together as he spoke.

I tried to speak, but words wouldn't come. More sobs just escaped my clogged throat.

"He ain't gonna say nothin'." Said someone else behind the one who'd hit me.

"Ah, well." Responded the leader. "He won't even be able to be talkin' when we're done with 'im." He forcefully threw me to the ground and before I knew it all five of them were punching and kicking almost every reachable part of my body.

I curled up into the fetal position as I was beaten and sobbed. I regretted telling Bob I was straight. I regretted ever moving to Belleville with my mother. I regretted everything. "I'm so s-sorry." I whispered, still letting tears fall freely, before the world slipped into black.

---

Just when things were getting happy too. Tsk tsk. What a shame.
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the latest addition to this fic. It was lots o' fun to write.

Please R&R. It would mean so much to me cause I love you guys more than Gerard loves eyeliner.
xox
TaTE
Sign up to rate and review this story