Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm The Devil With Your Ending

by CassieAndChemicals 3 reviews

Jackie and Gerard is a strange couple. Gerard’s life is all about violence; Jackie’s is about tagging along for the ride. Join them on their story about love, murders and whole lot more while t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-03-08 - Updated: 2009-03-08 - 2001 words

0Unrated
Ah, give it up,
Those dirty tricks
No quick fix, can undo it
Ah, give it up
I won't resist
My answers always this
I said don't fight it,
Don't fight it, don't fight it
If you don't know what it is,
If you don't know what it is

Don’t Fight It – The Panics


This is my first story (: I hope you all like the concept, it’s pretty much based on a lot of violence, murder, etc. Not your usually love story, although there is some romance, don’t worry ;D So hopefully this will be the first of many chapters. Oh, and I’m Cassie. (:

Disclaimer: This is for the whole entire series. I do NOT own any of the members of My Chemical Romance. That includes Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Bob Bryar and Ray Toro. I DO own this story, all mine, but it's fiction. None of this ever happened. I do not, in any way, profit from the story.

**

I'M THE DEVIL WITH YOUR ENDING:
CHAPTER ONE - LYING IS PART OF THE GAME.


Death is a horrible, frightening thing. Especially when you’re there to witness it first hand. That’s something no one should ever go through but it’s something I have to view almost every week.

The reason why I see it all is because of him. The man I thought that loved me had turned out to be sick, sadistic freak. But over time, I began to love him. I began to see that his murders were just part of a normal life.

I don’t understand why he does it. I don’t understand why he makes me join in on the fun, as he likes to call it. But it’s something I’ve learnt to live it, something I’ve become accustomed to.

“Jackie!” I heard an angry voice from upstairs. I was standing in the porch with a cigarette. I never smoked until I met Gerard. He didn’t force it on me; it’s something that just grew on me.

“Yeah, I’m coming.” I called back. I put out my cigarette out, coughing a bit as I ran up the stairs. Gerard was in the bedroom with a black suitcase lying on the bed, a few shirts already in there.

“Pack your stuff.” He simply said.

I knew not to fight him, knew what he was capable of doing. But curiosity got the best of me.

“Why, what’s going on?” I asked sitting on the bed while Gerard continued to pack.

“We’re going to see Frank.” He simply said, garbing more clothes. “Go pack.”

“Why are we seeing him?” I asked.

“He’s in trouble. Pack.” The word ‘trouble’ set off warning bells. Frank was a good friend of mine, although he was into the same sick games as Gerard. He killed just as much Gerard, although Gerard was much worse. But Frank was a friend; so despite what he did, him being in trouble made me worry.

“What kind of trouble?” I asked, curiously.

“Jackie, I told you to pack.” Gerard said, furrowing his eyebrows and zipping up the suitcase still next to me. I saw him reach under the bed and grabbing a sports bag and placing it on the bed for me.

“I just wanna know if he’s okay.” I said, trying to calm him down and placing my hand on his. Instead, he grabbed the sports bag and shoved it at me, not worrying that it had hurt me slightly.

“Fucking pack.” He grumbled, his face near his and mine eyes somewhat narrowed. I nodded, getting up and walking to the closet. I pulled out numerous bits of clothing, including a few pairs of pants, underwear, bars and shirts.

From the corner of my eye I could tell Gerard was watching me. He always did that, looked, and stared at a person, until the cracked.

His back was against the wall when I had finally finished; zipping the bag up I placed it on the floor. I gasped, feeling Gerard’s cold hands against my arms. He was behind, and had unexpectedly grabbed my wrists. His mouth neared my neck, whispering harsh words into my ear.

“Don’t test me Jackie.” He said, cruelness in his voice, his grip getting tighter. My body was firmly pressed against his, the back of my thighs touching the front of his. “When I tell you to do something, you do it.” His hands letting go of mine and then roaming around my legs.

“Don’t pretend you don’t understand the rules, Jackie.” He told me, his hot breath ran down my neck. “We’ve been playing this game for so long sugar.”

"I know.” I mumbled.

“Of course you do.” He squeezed my thigh, causing pain, and I jumped a bit. “Now get your ass in the car, before the fucking cops get Frank, alright?”

“Cops?” Gerard smirked at me, knowing that something along the lines of Frank being involved with the police would frighten me. He winked, grabbing his suitcase in one hand my bag in another.

“Get in the car and I’ll explain the whole story.” Before I knew it he was out the door and down the stairs. I hate how complicated he can be. One minute he can have you on your knees, begging and pleading for forgiveness. Next thing you knew, he was being nice to you, acting casual, as if nothing had happened.

I picked up my cigarettes before leaving the house. Gerard locked the door and we both continued to walk down the driveway to his car. He shoved everything in the back of the car.

Soon we were driving in silence, I still awaited the answers from him. “So what’s up with Frank, then?”

“Someone’s back.”

I looked at him confused as he focused on driving. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Matt.” Was his straightforward answer.

“Matt? As in Matt Williams?” My voice was so much more frantic now. Gerard just nodded. Matt was known for his crazy antics. I met Matt a few years ago, when Gerard and I first started dating. We met in a bar, not the best place, but Gerard insisted on meeting Matt, and I didn’t really have a choice.

Matt was the same age us, with long, dark hair, most of the time it was rather messy and covered his eyes. The majority of his body was covered with tattoos. Matt was dangerous. Very dangerous. When I first saw him, he scared me, he still does. The way he looked at me sent shivers down my spine.

Matt was the kind of guy who, well, I couldn’t really describe him. But he had put me, Gerard and Frank in trouble on several occasions, two almost resulting in death. Knowing Matt was back was the worst feeling ever. I never wanted to see him again, not after what had happened in that past.

“Jackie.” Gerard’s voice ruined my thoughts.

“What?” I spoke back. I had been too bust thinking about Matt and the terrifying past. Gerard didn’t say anything back. No signs of concern whatsoever. I hated how he would never show affection towards me. Would he think of himself as any less of a man? Sometimes I had no idea what was wrong him. He confuses me so much, which is why I keep running back. I needed him, total jerk or not.

“We’re here.” I heard him say. He got straight away, already walking towards the apartment. I hated where Frank lived. It was a disgusting mess full of drug addicts and alcoholics. Well, that’s actually pretty hypercritical. Seeing as I drink and take drugs myself. But these people live off of it.

I never understood why Frank lived here, I thought as me and Gerard made our way to the second floor, looking for the door marked with a 16. It appeared, and Gerard knocked a couple times and we waited for a response. Nothing. Gerard looked at me confused as we waited. He knocked again, still nothing.

“Frank.” I asked. I stepped back a bit as the door opened and a very sick looking Frank made an appearance. “Oh my god.” I said shocked.

“Get in.” His usually, soft voice sounded so gruff. I felt Gerard’s hand on my back as he pushed me in carelessly. Frank shut the door quickly, looking through the peephole and securing more than a few locks.

“Frank what the fuck is going on?” Gerard asked, anger clearly in his voice. Frank sat down on his messy couch, running his hands through his untidy hair. He clearly hadn’t shaven in quite a long time. He didn’t answer.

“Frank, fucking answer me.” Gerard’s voice rising. Still, Frank just sat there.

“Frank I’m talking to you, you fucking idiot!” Gerard yelled, grabbing Frank’s shirt collar and pulling his weak, brittle body off the couch. I’m sure his feet were off the ground.
“Gee, fuck, stop it.” I walked over, attempting to pull Gerard’s strong hands off Frank. Gerard looked at me, his eyes dark, almost all anger could be seen. He let go of Frank, his eyes still locked on mine. Frank’s limp body fell to the floor, and I’m sure I heard him let out soft whimper.

My knees touched the floor and my hands found Frank’s. “You okay?” I asked and he simply nodded. I helped him sit back on the couch.

“Frank, where’s Matt?” Frank’s eyes closed at the sound of that name.

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? You fucking call me; tell me that Matt’s after you, and now you tell me you don’t know where he fucking is?” Gerard yelled, his finger pointing at Frank in anger.

“He never told me, Gerard.” Frank stood up. “He sent me a letter in the mail. He said he was after me, that he wanted me dead. He wanted you dead.” He looked over at me and I gave him a confused look. “He wants Jackie dead.“

“Fuck, shut up.” Gerard yelled.

“He wants me dead?” I asked, scared. Matt wants me dead? I was so confused and scared; I didn’t even know the full story. What letter? When did Frank get it?

“He doesn’t, Jackie.” Gerard said. I’m positive he was trying to comfort me. “Where’s the fucking letter?” Gerard asked furiously.

“Tell me what’s going on.” I demanded. I needed to know. Was I in anger? Frank and Gerard, what about them?

“Jackie I’m sorry-” Frank started.

“Frank I told you, shut the fuck up.” Gerard commanded.

“Sorry for what?” I cried out. Frank walked over to me, his hands grasping my shoulders softly.

“I’m so sorry, Jackie. Fuck, I’m so sorry.” Frank’s eyes filled with tears, along with fears and regret.

I pulled away from him. “What the fucks are you talking about?”

“Go wait in the car Jackie.” Gerard said behind me. “Frank give me the letter, go pack some clothes and meet Jackie in the car.” Gerard strolled over and grabbed Frank’s shoulder, pulling him in the direction of the bathroom. I saw Frank hand Gerard a few pieces of paper from one his tables. I’m guessing it’s the letter that caused all this.

“Car, Jackie. Now.” Gerard growled. I nodded, turning my back to him. I made my way out the door and to the car. Unaware of the future in front of me and how scary it would be.

**

Ah, I hope you guys liked this. Please tell me what you think. Good or bad reviews, I don’t mind (: I really hope you all enjoyed it! I'm super excited to be working on this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story