Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I think.... I love you

Fade to Black

by KirstinRevenge 2 reviews

fuck, a lot ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-03-08 - Updated: 2009-03-08 - 720 words

2Exciting
Before I could even knock on the door or ring the door bell, Mikey Way answered the door. He didn't say anything as we walked into the house. He motioned for me to sit on the couch and I complied. He joined me.

"What did he do?" Mikey asked me simply.

I remained silent, but the feeling that I just had to tell him. "H-he found out a-and--" I wasn't really sure how to say it without sounding like a little girl.

"What, Frank?" Mikey asked me, oddly sounding desperate. "What did he find out?"

I swallowed hard, my pride going with the saliva in my mouth. "That I--- I love him." I was scared. I don't know why, but hell, if you just told your best friend that you're in love with his brother, you'd be scared too.

"Come again?" Mikey asked me. "You love my brother?"

I nodded my head sheepishly. "Y-yeah," I said, my voice randomly hoarse. "I do."

Mikey shook his head. He rubbed his hands over his face. "Frank, I know you and I know what you're thinking," Mikey said to me. "And I'm not mad or anything."

I looked up and bit my lip in confusion. "Uhm, what?" I asked him. I expected him to be at least slighty furious. I mean, we're talking about his flesh and blood.

"I said I'm not mad," Mikey repeated. "I'm just really, really confused." There was a long, silent moment and I prayed it wouldn't be filled. Apparently God doesn't like me. "If Gee just found out that... you know... how come he's upset and crying and shit? That wouldn't have made him bawl like a baby."

"It was a sick joke, Mikey," I said barely above a whisper.

Mikey furrowed his brow. "What are you talking about? You don't love him?" he asked, utterly confused.

"No!" I almost shouted. "I love him, God help me I love him! It--- he," I had to pause to gather my thoughts, "... said he loved me."

Mikey stood up. "Then I don't get it! What's the problem if you both love each other?!" he practically screamed at me.

I stood up, though almost a foot short than Mikey. "Well for one, he's fucking lying!" I yelled at him. "How many times has he blatantly said he was straight? Yeah." I was on a roll. Mikey was pressuring me to talk earlier, how come he looked so upset now that I actually am? Ha! I'm one sarcastic bastard. "'It's just his idea of a sick joke! He's fucking married, too!"

Just then something I hadn't expected and wouldn't believe if someone told me happened. Gerard fuckin' Way walked from behind the stair case. He ws there the whole time, just hidden from sight. I now hate every Way. Except for Belle and Alicia.

"You seriously fucking think that I'm joking with you?!" Gerard yelled at me. He stomped closer to me until we were about two feet apart, screaming at each other.

"Well, it had to be something!" I shouted back. "Because everyone fucking knows you're not gay! You make a certain fucking point to let the whole world know!"

Gerard through his hands in the air from pure frustration. "You are so fucking thick! Why do you refuse to believe I fucking love you?!" Gerard screamed at me.

"Because it's not fucking true!" I screeched at him. "You're fucking married! What about Lindsey, huh? What is she?" I probably would have mentioned Belle, but there was no way that I dragging an infant into the situation. Even I'm more mature than that.

"Like you would know if it was or wasn't true!" Gerard shrieked back. "I know I'm married. And I know I'm filing for divorce the moment Lindsey comes back from L.A. with Belle! Because it's not fucking fair to Lindsey that I love you and not her!" he yelled.

That was it. That was all it took. My body temperature rose and I started having hot flashes; he wasn't lying. To be perfectly honest, this was a dream come true.

The next thing I knew, everything went black.




'Ello! The third installment of this chapter should be up in about half an hour. I still have to write it ya know! ;P
Anyway, review my loves, review!
Sign up to rate and review this story