Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Choose love or sympathy, but never both

One Month Later

by xFallxOutxBoyxFanx 3 reviews

So it's been a month, reunion time! (sorta)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-10 - 789 words

-1TrainWreck
One Month Later

Fall Out Boy was now back from tour. They loved touring, but it honestly felt good to finally be home again. The first thing everyone did was sleep, that’s the one thing they didn’t seem to get enough of when they toured.

Patrick and Skyler haven’t talked much in the past couple of weeks. They last time they talked, it had been a week after Skyler told him the horrible news of her fathers death and even then she still seemed out of touch with reality, unless there was something else on her mind. Patrick decided that it would be nice to pay her a visit at her house and surprise her, luckily he still remembered where she lived.

Patrick went up to the door and knocked on it, suddenly feeling very nervous, then the door opened and butterflies were filling his stomach the same way they did the very first time he talked to her.

“Patrick… what are you doing here?” Skyler said in a monotone voice with a very confused look on her face. Okay, not the “hi” Patrick was expecting.

“Umm… just wanted to see how you’re doing, tour’s over now so… yeah…” Patrick said, not really knowing what else to say. Maybe she had found someone else? I mean they weren’t ever together or anything.

“Oh, yeah… I guess I’m okay, it’s still been really tough though. Do you want to come in?”

“Sure.” Patrick said. At least she wasn’t mad at him, because if she was she wouldn’t have let him into her house.

“So how are you doing?” Skyler asked.

“I’m good, but are you sure you’re okay? You don’t look too good.” Patrick wasn’t being mean; Skyler looked like a walking zombie, well without the missing limbs and craving of flesh of course.

“Well, no I guess I’m not okay. Things just seem to be going downhill lately.”

“I’m sorry, do you want to talk about it?”

“Not really, but could you do me a favor Patrick?”

“Yeah what is it?”

“Could you give this to Joe for me?” She said handing him an envelope

“Sure.” Patrick said, examining the envelope. Patrick was confused though, why did she have a letter for Joe? They barely knew each other, in fact Patrick was the only one who really talked to Skyler.

“Thanks.”

“Okay, well I guess I’ll leave you alone now.” Patrick said not really feeling welcome anymore.

“No, please stay. It has been really lonely and quiet here, tell me how tour went I haven’t talked to you in a long time.”

“Yeah, it has been a long time. Okay sure I’ll stay.”

“Thanks Patrick.” Skyler smiled.

“No problem.”

“So tell me how the tour was.”

“Oh it was great, probably our best tour so far. A lot of the venues we played at were filled up, some were even over filled.”

“Wow that’s great, did you guys have fun?”

“Yeah, it was lots of fun.”

“That’s good, so how are the guys?”

The continued to talk like that for awhile about the tour and how everyone was doing. Soon it was time for Patrick to go home, although he really didn’t want to leave. When he told her he had to go, he face was sad again.

“Okay, well I’ll see you again soon?” She asked almost desperately.

“Umm… yeah… Sky, do you really want to stay here all alone? I mean I have room at my place if you want to stay there instead.” Patrick offered.

“Really? You’d let me stay with you for a few days?”

“Of course I would.”

“Thank you, Patrick.” She said giving him a big hug. “This really means a lot to me.” Patrick hugged her back, until she pulled away to pack a overnight bag.

This is pretty much a reunion chapter, nothing really happens but I hope it’s still good. I really like that everyone likes the story! You have no idea how happy it makes me.

Falloutboyrox728 – I know, I wasn’t sure if I should’ve done that, but I thought it would be a nice twist.

Itzneely – Yay I’m glad you love it!

Mandy9208 – Haha believe it or not I was thinking about making Patrick her brother, but then that would completely eliminate the romance part of the story and then it wouldn’t be so good.

Is this story even good? I know people are reading it, but it doesn’t feel right. Maybe that’s because I’m writing it instead of reading it? Ah, well remember to review! =]
Sign up to rate and review this story