Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save me ,From myself

So..how'd you meet?

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Iknow this guy who knows this guy who knows several other guys...and thats how i know what you know what i know what you dont understand....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 759 words

0Unrated
Emily's POV

I walked down stairs in my band shirt and plaid skirt, my hair was down flowing to about my shoulders. I pushed strand of purple hair behind my ear and sighed as I started my coffee for the day. I heard a knock on the door then heard people yelling.

"Mikey! Shut up!" I heard Gerard say slightly annoyed.

I laughed and went to the door and opened it, letting them in. "Good morning." I said to them.

"Hey."Mikey said hugging me and I hugged him back. Gerard looked at me and smiled.

"You did your hair?"He asked since it wasnt like that the night before.

"Yeah, when I left the club i went and got some hair dye and did my hair. Do you like it?" I asked curiously.

"Your hair looks amazing..." I heard someone say and I turned to the guy known as Frank and smiled.

"Thanks." I said to him and he nodded then looked down at his feet.....shyly? I shrugged it of and went into the kitchen, then grabbed my favorite coffee mug. I poured the black liquid into the mug and sighed at the smeel of the coffee when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Yes Gee..." I said and he chuckled.

"You look really good today."He said to me and I blushed.

"Thank you, you look pretty good your self." I said back to him.

"No problem, sugar."He said to me and I grinned slightly.

"So what brings you to my home?" I asked him curiously turning around and he let go of me still standing to what I thought was dangerously close to me.

"We miss you and havent seen you in three years, your not going to get rid of us that easy."Gerard told me and I smiled. I looked up at him, his hazel eyes staring back into my green ones. He shook his head and I furrowed my eye brows.

"Whats wrong?" I asked touching his arm.

"Its nothing."He told me softly.

"Your sure?" I asked.

"Yep."He told me with a small smile then left the kitchen and I sighed a bit.

"Hey you alright?" I heard Mikeys chipper voice ask me and I smiled.

"Yeah, just slightly confused it all." I said to him and he looked at me concerned.

"Are you and Gerard back together?"He asked and I looked at him.

"No. No we're not." I said to him softly.

"Well could have fooled me...well you did. I thought you two were back to gether."He told me and I smiled.

"Yeah, I dont know what we're doing but I dont feel the same way like I used to. I think he is realizing he doesnt either. We had our time, now its someone elses. I just have to find the someone else and so does he..." I said to him shrugging.

"But you to act like a couple, hold eachother and the pet names..."He said to me and I laughed.

"We're best friends, what more to you expect out of eachother?" I asked smiling a bit.

"I don't know but I know who your someone else could be..."He said seriously.

"Who?"I asked curiously as Frank walked in and he looked straight at him then left the kitchen.

"Hey."He said to me smiling a bit.

"Hi." I said my voice wavering slightly.

"So, uhm how long have you know the guys?"He asked me.

"Oh uhm well. I've know Gerard and Mikey since I was born. I met Ray and Matt at a comic book store." I said to him smiling.

"Thats how I met Ray too."He said with a smiled.

"Yeah, he works there no. I met him there when I was looking for this on comic and he had just bought the last one...He let me borrow it and I didnt have to spend money so We were best friends after that." I said to him smiling.

"Yeah I bet."He said to me laughing.

"Their a crazy bunch..."He said when he heard them yelling over who was going to play Halo 3 first.

"Yea, but I have no idea what I would do with out them." I told him softly. He looked at me and smiled stepping toward me.

"Would you like to go out sometime...."He asked and I smiled then looked in the door way to see Gerard..looking rather Heart broken. He walked off quickly and I ran after him.
Sign up to rate and review this story