Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save me ,From myself

i'm not a hero...

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 560 words

0Unrated
Emily POV
Emily's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/im_hott/set?id=7129357

I ran outside after Gerard and stopped him before he sat down in the car getting ready to take off I am assuming. I grabbed his arm and looked at her gently, taking the time to look into his eyes and see if the problem was visible. Not that I needed to know what was wrong. It was plainly visible.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Its nothing for you to worry about."He told me and I sighed a bit.

"If it has something to do with you, then it has everything to do with me..." I whispered to him looking him in the eyes. His hazel eyes locked with my bright green ones and he sighed in defeat.

"You...you look great and your smart and sexy, and everything I gave up when I left."He said to me tears stinging his hazel eyes.

"Gee, its not your fault. When you left everyone knew we had no intentions of being together for a long time anyway. When you left I was heartbroken but I had to move on anyway! You left for the same reason I didn't marry Micheal." I said to him softly. "I was pushing you away and you knew it." I said quietly.

"No.."He denied.

"Yes! I was pushing you away because I knew of your bad habits and they scared me!" I said as a flashback went through making me get goosebumps.

Flash Back

I walked into the living room of Gerard's small apartment seeing alcohol bottles laying across the brownish carpet, my stomach turned with uneasiness, we all knew he couldn't stop. I felt two arms wrap around me, I gulped and closed my eyes.

"Hey sugar, how was your day?" He slurred into my ear making me shudder.

"Good and yours Gee bear.." I said softly trying to ignore the fact that he was wasted.

"Much better now that your here."He said kissing my neck and shoulder.

"You know I don't want you to do that when your drunk." I said pulling out of his grasped and he grabbed my wrist violently. I whimpered in pain and cried out when he shoved me against the wall.

"Why not, Sugar?"He whined.

"Because , I want you to remember, Gee Bear." I said to him hoping that would be good enough.

He nodded then turned like he was going to walk away then spun back and slapped me across the face and left the room. I slide down the wall as tears fell down my face. My hands seemed to find my face as my shoulder shook with silent tears.

"I'm sorry, so sorry."He said cradling my face in his hands.

"I forgave you a long time ago, but Gee, I don't even feel the same way about you anymore." I said to him lightly as I looked up at him my hands holding his as they held my pale featured face.

"I shouldn't have assumed."He said softly.

"I shouldnt have let you be able to assume." I said back and he smiled.

"Always taking the blame."He said kissing my forehead.

"Franks a good kid. I trust him with you."He said to me and I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks gee bear." I said and ran inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story