Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > A tribute to obsession

Golden hair

by ann_arien 0 reviews

You think Finrod can resist?...

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-03-25 - Updated: 2006-03-25 - 192 words

0Unrated
Findaráto bit his lip and held his breath, while Fëanaro circled him, appraising the golden youth from beneath lowered eyelids.

"You have such beautiful hair..." Fëanaro mused, running his fingers through Findaráto's unbound tresses, enjoying their silky warmth and the way his nephew shivered under his touch.

Smoothing the golden hair away from one of Findaráto's bare shoulders, Fëanaro ran his hand over the young Elf's alabaster skin. He pressed his lips against the delicate shell of Findaráto's ear and whispered: "Your sister has refused me a lock of her hair. Will you let me have one, my beautiful?" he purred, and his hot breath sent furious thrills through Findaráto's body, making him gasp and go weak in the knees.

"Yes... " he whispered, leaning back against Fëanaro's chest, his sapphire eyes gleaming when the dark haired Elf cupped his chin and turned his head so their lips could meet.

"Good. And I shall make an exquisite piece of jewelery to match your golden beauty, sweet one." Fëanaro said, his lips curving into a sensual smile before he received Findaráto's eager kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story