Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

Suicide #0

by RavenxBlack 0 reviews

"Hello. I need to ask to some questions now." He man said, he looked frustrated and scared at the same time. I didn't say anything I just nodded, the sensation in my throat made it feel like I was ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-02-05 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 402 words

0Unrated
Christmas Eve 2008.
I knew today was the last day I was going to live. Some how it was comforting to know, that i didn't have to face another day in this mediocre world. I was sick of tasting, smelling. Breathing. It shouldn't have gotten this far, everything was too much I hated everything, I hated humans and this ordinary life style. It only just hit me that while this was going through my mind I was in science erratically threatening students with the burning tongs I was using. Security was already sent up and the tongs were getting cold, so I decides to do the one thing in my life that would change it forever. I looked at each table examining each bottle of poisonous liquid on the tables, fortunately that day I had produced quite a powerful chemical that had exploded in my partners face that afternoon. That would go down nicely. I picked it up and through it down with one gulp. And that was the end of that.

New years day 2009.
It felt as if I haven't been awake in years. My body was burning, and it felt like something had exploded inside of me. As I sat up everything was blurry, and I felt light headed. As I looked around i realized I was in no hospital, just a white room with a large mirror in front of me, and the sound of machinery and bleeping hurt my head. I went to raise my hand but it was pinned down by a metal bar around my wrist. Then the white door opened, and a person in a white coat came through and stood ad least 2 meters away from me.

"Hello. I need to ask to some questions now." He man said, he looked frustrated and scared at the same time. I didn't say anything I just nodded, the sensation in my throat made it feel like I was going to croak rather talk. "Right." He paused patiently and sighed. "Who are you?" He waited, looking cautiously at me clutching he's clipboard.

"Jekyll. Jekyll is my name." My voice scraped along my windpipe as I answered, it hurt tremendously.

"Jekyll. Right. Do you recall or are aware of any events that have happened since the 24th December 2008?" He looked more serious this time.

"No. I'm afraid not. Besides science and my poor attempt of suicide, no nothing at all."
Sign up to rate and review this story