Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Choose love or sympathy, but never both

The truth

by xFallxOutxBoyxFanx 3 reviews

Skyler tells Joe the news shes been keeping for the last month.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-18 - Updated: 2009-03-18 - 669 words

0Unrated
When Patrick and Skyler walked into Patrick’s house, the guys were there too. Skyler’s eyes widened when she saw Joe, she was nervous. She hadn’t told anyone yet, and truth be told it would probably be as much of a shock as to Joe as it was to her.

“Hey.” Everyone greeted.

“Hi.” Skyler said with a small smile.

“Sky is going to be staying here for awhile.” Patrick said explaining.

“Cool, it’ll be nice having another girl around here.” Joe said nudging Pete.

“Hey, who are you calling a girl?” Pete shot back.

“C’mon Sky, I’ll show you where your room is.” Patrick said, leading them away from the fight that was sure to begin.

“Thanks Patrick, this is really nice of you, you didn’t have to.”

“Well, I know you didn’t want to stay all alone at your house.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Sky?”

“Yeah Patrick?”

“Umm… if you don’t mind me asking what does this letter say?” Patrick said taking it out of his pocket.

“Oh, I forgot I guess I could just tell him now.” Skyler said reaching for the letter, but Patrick just held it up in the air out of reach. “Patrick! Give it here!”

“Nope.” Patrick said smiling, he liked the small height advantage between them, he didn’t find many people that were shorter than him.

“Patrick!” Skyler screamed jumping trying to get the letter back.

“Tell me what it says and maybe I’ll give it back.” Patrick said with a huge grin.

“Fine. You want to know? I’ll tell you. When my father died I found a letter that he left for me, and it said that I was adopted. It also said that Joe was my brother….” Skyler said sitting on the bed in the center of the room.

“Whoa.” Patrick said, his smile disappeared. He gave the letter back to her, “So are you going to tell him?”

“I was going to, but I don’t know how he’s going to take it. What do you think Patrick?”

“I see what you mean. I think you should tell him though, he should know something like this, it’s important.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Skyler said, “Do you think I should tell him now?”

“Now is a good time, or another time. Whenever you want.”

“Alright, I guess I’ll get it over with now so I’ll have less on my mind.”

“Yeah.” Patrick said following her into the living room where the guys were sitting playing Mario Kart.

“Joe?” Skyler asked.

“Yeah.” Joe said distracted by the video game.

“I need to tell you something.”

“Okay?”

“Um… could we talk somewhere else?”

“Uhh… sure I guess…” Joe said confused, and pulled away from the video game reluctantly.

“Joe, there’s something that I just found out last month when my father died....” Skyler said getting more nervous by the second. “…And he left me a letter explaining how I was adopted…”

“Okay…” Joe said not seeing how this had anything to do with him.

“The letter said that I had a brother…”

“Really? That’s great.” Joe said, “What’s his name?”

“Joe Trohman.”

“Cool…” Joe said, then realized what she said. “Wait… like me?” Joe said his eyes wide from surprise.

“Yeah…”

“Whoa, so you’re my sister?”

“Yeah…” Skyler said giving a small smile.

Okay so that ends this one. Sorry about the late update, trying to get those grades back up so I can keep updating =]

Itzneely –I’m glad you like the slow relationship, but it’s going to speed up sometime soon and well get to the good parts =]

Doyleangel – Haha you’re not the only one who was worried, thanks for reading =]

Mandy9207 – Haha yeah, that would be a little twisted 0.o I hope Joe’s reaction was okay, lol like I’ve said many times I’m no good at writing…

Remember everyone keep reading and reviewing, I just LOVE reviews =]
Sign up to rate and review this story