Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

Senior Year (Fer Realz This Time)

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-22 - 708 words

0Unrated
Part 1
That Morning


'Okay, SWEETNESS!' I thought putting my eye liner on, careful not to poke my eye out, 'First day of my senior and it's gonna be the best year of my life! OW DAMNIT!' I though poking myself in the eye. I heard a knock on my door and shouted for who over it was to come in. I looked over and saw my mom holding my pink hair clip on's with a frustrated look on her face. My mom, when she was 15 looked exactly like Amy Lee, so imagin what I look like!

"Mind explaning why these are in the bathroom hanging on the mirror?" She demanded.

"Wow, mom, Rawr much! Phahaha! I was washing them last night. I'm gonna wear them today." I said taking them out of her hand and clipping them under a layer of hair and smoothing it down, hehe it looks so natural! Then I took them out.

"Okay, Hurry up Darling! You'll be late if you don't hurry up." She said walking out of my room. I looked at the clock and saw that I had almost 3 hours to get ready, I wake up early get off my back people.

"I've got three hours mom!" I shouted at her, knowing that she was walking down the stairs.

"Jennifer! Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Frank shouted from down the hall.

"Why don't you get up Mr. Grumpy Pants! Take a shower! I can spell you from over here!" I shouted back at him. It was pretty cool to have a brother who was your age and that you had a lot in common with.

"Shut up! Maybe I don't want to smell like Lilac and Cinnamon!" He shouted, I could tell that he was getting up, I heard the normal grumbling and thump of him tripping over his shoes...again.

"Have a nice trip Frank?" I laughed brushing my now short black hair.

"Shut up!" He demanded. I started putting my black extentions in when I heard the door bell ring. I heard my mom answer it and Gerard's voice. He had a pretty distinct voice, and laugh.

"Frank! Gerard's here to talk to you about the band!" Mom shouted up the stairs. I heard a thumping going down the stairs and then Frank and Gerard started talking, I'm still trying to put my extentions in. Five minutes later SUCCESS!!!!

I walked down the stairs putting my pink clip-on's under a layer of hear and my black and white coontails right behind my ears and putting them over my shoulders. I saw my new step-dad look at me and raise an eyebrow. Yeah he would look at me like I was a freak, I'm wearing pink skinny jeans, black converse, a short sleeved button up shirt with a collar and a pink tie, neon pink eye shadow, my eye liner makes a small cats eye and clear chapstick. I know weird right? I actually went to school in an outfit like that and got compliments!

My mom looked over at me and did her little tutting thing and said, "Uhm no! Your not going to school with the coontails!" She is sooo cool!

"Fine, I'll take the coontails out, but I'm keeping the pink." I said reaching behind my ears to unclip them.

"Okay, Love, go to school and tell your friends I said hi." She said handing me my keys and kissing me on the cheek.

"Kay, bye mom! Where's Frank? Did he get a ride with Gerard?" I asked looking into the kitchen. He's usually there eating a donut.

"Yeah him and Gerard went to the Dunkin' Donuts in town."

"Oh... well then. I'll just go to IHOP and eat pancakes. There better than donuts!" I laughed walking out the door.




I'M BACK GUYS!!!!!! Aren't you happy!!!! But i'm not ungrounded... I snuck on my laptop and e-mailed the story to myself and so now i'm writing it on the family computer...HEEHEE!!! ALRIGHT!!! WELL sence it's like WAY past feb. i'm not gonna write a valentines day chapter... i'm not in the spirt! you know? so anyways i hope you enjoy this guys... reveiw please, i love getting them, whether there bad or good.
Sign up to rate and review this story