Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And we all fall down

Rainbow thoughts

by haleyxheroin 1 review

Frank comes over for an visit

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-23 - 1278 words

0Unrated
hey guys!! I know I havn't updated this story in forever but like has been hectic. This chapter is kinda short but I think you guys will like it. PLease read and review and I promise another chapter soon!! oh and p.s I don't know why it's not spacing the paragraphs..I think my program is messed up or something. I'll try to figure out how to change it. bare with me!


I woke up to a pitch black room and the patting of rain on the roof. I could hear Riley breathing softly as she slept. The smell of alchohol fumigated the entire room, making me sick to my stomach. I kicked my legs over the bed and onto the floor, feeling the soft carpet underneath my bare feet. I blindly felt for the light beside my bed and switched it on once my fingers discovered it. I walked around to the other side of the bed and discovered the empty vodka bottle that had been spilled all over the floor. "Well, that explains the smell" I grumbled to myself.
I grabbed my cigarettes from the nightstand and switched off the light. I snuck out of the room as quietly as I could and shut the door softly behind me. The house was dark, so dark I had to put my hands in front of me to make sure I didn't bump into anything. I found my way into the living room and turned on the light. The glow from my newly lit cigarette illuminated the smoke rising from it in the dim room. I watched it swirl around and around and smiled to myself for absolutely no reason.
The rain had picked up a bit and was making it's way into a downpour. I silently thanked God I didn't have to work that day. I raised my cigarette to my lips to inhale the deadly chemical once more, but was interupted by a knock at the door. I lazily pushed myself up off the couch and opened the door.

"Hey man can I come in?"Frank stood on my front porch soaked to the bone and shivering from the cold. I ran a hand through my messy black and hair and sighed with relief from his company."Yeah, come on in." I said, opening the door a little wider so Frank could slide his wet body past me and into the dry house. Frank took his muddy shoes off and his rain soaked jacket and shook his hair around...which wasn't much so I didn't yell at him for acting like a wet dog in my house. Frank smiled warmly, "I knew you wasn't workin' today so I thought I'd come over for a little wake n bake"
Oh Frank, the biggest pothead Jersey would ever see. I had never met another human being that had such a love affair with the plant like he did. He refused to work a normal job, insisting that nothing could make him happier than selling pot. I didn't mind, pot was a nice break from Riley's drug of choice...it was....happy. I smiled at him, "yeah man thanks, I could use a big fucking doober."Frank smiled wildy, "hells yeah man look at this shit"He pulled his cigarette pack from his pocket, opened the flip-top and pulled out a joint the size of my middle finger. I laughed, "damn Frank, I think they get bigger everytime you roll one"Frank arrogently brushed imaginary dust off his shoulders, "yeah, well, you know, I'm fucking badass."I laughed and shook my head, making my way back over to the couch; Frank eagerly followed, lighter in hand.

Frank sat down next to me on the couch and put flame to the end of the massive joint. I smiled and shook my head at him as he inhaled deeply. I laughed at him as his cheeks puffed out and handed me the smoking spliff. I breathed in deeply, taking in the sweet smell of fruit loop kush and pulled hard on the end of the joint. It tasted like oranges...and felt like heaven. Riley hated weed. She said it made you lazy and stupid. I always failed to tell her how her heroin was affecting her, not that she'd listen. Frank cheesed huge as I handed him the smoking roll of splender and watched as he took another hit.

"So," he said in that voice that tells me that he got a good hit, "where's Riley, you know she'd be pissed if she knew we were smoking in the house."I shrugged my shoulders and took the joint from Frank's fingers as he offered it over to me. I watched as a thick cloud of smoke poured from Frank's mouth and a smile skirted across his face. His eyes were already red and that stupid grin was permantly stuck on his face."She's sleeping. Passed out. And I don't care anyway, she can get over it." I rolled my eyes and hit the joint again and handed it back over to Frank, who took it with greedy fingers."We sat for a moment, silent in a cloud of orange scented smoke. It was amazing how heightend my senses were when I smoked and how every care I had just melted away. It was just me, Frank, the rain and this big doober sitting in a cloud of smokey bliss. I smiled at the thought, my mind whirling colorful "rainbow thoughts" as Frank called them.
I looked over at Frank, who was cheesing like hell. "What?" I asked, not being able to contain the laught that came out with the question. Frank smiled and shrugged, "ah nothing, the rain sounds pretty"

I couldn't help it, it was like someone let the floodgate open, the laughter radiated throught the whole house, it was uncontrollable and entirely apathatic and joyous. Frank's silly little giggle was even louder than my retarded sounding laugh. The laughing ceased when we both heard a door slam down the hallway. I shot Frank an "oh shit" look and groaned with dread. Riley was going to raise hell. I looked behind me to see her walking into the living room, her hair a mess, her makeup all over her eyes and the smell of alchohol wafting off of her. She opened her eyes to little slits on her face and wrinkled her nose."I told you I hate that fucking shit. Smoke it outside goddamnit! I don't want it stinking up my fucking house!!"I could barely understand what she was saying but somehow Frank got the hint and got up from the couch."I--I'll see you later man, I cgot a sell in a little while anyway..call me later k?"I nodded and watched him quickly get his shoes and jacket back on. I walke him to the door and looked at him sympathetically, "Sorry man."Frank gave me an understanding look and slapped my shoulder lightly. I watched as he walked out to his car and drive away...nothing but a noise in the rain."Close the fucking door! It's cold" Riley bitched from her chair.
I closed the door and looked over at her. She sat with her legs curled underneath her and a cigaretted in perched between her shaking fingers. I didn't say a word. There would be plenty of time to argue when I wasn't pleasently fried. I ducked my head low and walked through the hallway and into the bedroom. I knew I wouldn't have long before I'd have to deal with her...but I was savoring every moment I could.
Sign up to rate and review this story