Categories > Original > Romance > There's A Joker In the Pack...

Chapter #1-How it ALL Started...

by IceHeartFiresPassion 0 reviews

how the story starts...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-24 - 942 words

0Unrated
It all started on a summer day… the first day of summer to be exact. Wait, Not even the first day. It was technically right after school got out. And Tara was walking home.

:Tara’s POV:
I was so glad that school was finally out! I couldn’t take one more day of that hell hole and all the demons I called classmates. I’m the outcast if you haven’t figured that out. No one like’s me, at all. My best friend died about a year after I moved to Gotham. She had been the only one that understood me and what I was going through. I have a lot of mental issues. I have alternate personalities and I’m a masochist which mean I like… no, LOVE Pain. I cut my self a lot and I have intricate scars all over my body. Things that say like pain, joy, hate, rage. That kinda thing. I have one on each knee, they say smile on my left knee and it has a frowning face, and my right knee says frown with a smiling face. But anyway, I was walking home from Gotham Central High School, I live halfway across the city, and I had my Ipod on playing ‘No One Cares” by Atreyu. Then I felt a sharp stinging in the middle of my back. I whipped around to see what had hit me and I saw some boys in a pickup truck driving by, they had air-soft guns and were yelling at me. I paused my Ipod to hear what they were saying and I heard one word, “FREAK!!” I sighed, turned my Ipod back on and kept walking. I finally arrived home after about and hour and a half of walking. I walked through the door and dropped my bag on the floor and kicked off my platform boots. I walked into the kitchen to find my dad sitting at the table drinking a coke and reading the news paper. “Ello Little Elf,” My dad said. When we moved to Gotham, it was from the Carpathian Mountains which is by Romania, so Dad Has an accent. So when he said Hello little Elf it sounded like Ello Leetle Alf. He always called me little elf because I had long blonde hair, Forest Green almond shaped Eyes and a slim and agile figure. “hello papa,” I Replied. I had a small accent but nothing compared to his.
“are you excited for summer, little elf?”
“A little I guess… Well I’m tired, I’m going to my room. Oh by the way how was work today? Catch any bad guys?” I asked. My father was one of the best police men in Gotham, and was renound for his techniques.
“actually yes. We caught that maniac The Joker and we’re keeping him at the Station.”
“Oh Can I come to work with you tomorrow? PLEASE, DADDY, PLEASE?!” I begged. He thought for a minute and then nodded.
“I don’t see why not you’re not coming out on calls with me but you can come to the station if you like. I’m sure it will be better than sitting in the house all day.”
With that I hugged him and ran up to my room. I plugged in my ipod and went to sleep.

The Next day I got up and took a shower. After the shower I stepped out and dried myself with a fluffy towel. I got dressed in my baggy black cargo pants and a long purple tank top with a black tank top over it so the purple stuck out underneath. The black tank had a green radioactive symbol on it. Then I put my hair in high, punky pigtails. I then applied the make-up…
I put purple eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes, then I put mascara on and black eye liner on top. Then I added purple eyeshadow so it was in the inside corners of my eyes and electric green on the rest of my eyelids and around the top of my eyes so It stuck out.
Then I ran downstairs and hopped up beside my dad who was pulling his shoes on. I slipped on my combat boots and laced them up.
“Ready to go,Little Elf?” My dad asked in his thick accent.
“Yes, I believe I am,” I replied and jumped in the back of the cruiser so that it looked like I was a criminal. My dad just shook his head and got into the driver’s seat. We arrived at the police station and dad opened the car door for me. I jumped out and ran inside to be greeted by Commissioner Gordon.
“Heya There, Jimmy, old buddy old pal!” I yelled as I jumped on him.
“Hey sport! How are you?” James Gordon asked as he hugged me back.
“Oh I’m fine can’t complain,” I shrugged.
“well that’s good but now your father and I have to go make a drug bust. So talk to ya later kiddo!” and he and dad ran out the door.
So I walked through the police station and said hi to everyone. Then I casually walked towards the holding cells.
I pushed open the door and was met by the strangest voice I’ve ever heard
“Well Helloooo Beautiful. What’s a girl like you doing in a Place like this, Hmm?” the Joker said and followed up with a high pitched cackle.
And then I looked up and got my first glimpse of him, the most feared man in Gotham, The Joker…
Sign up to rate and review this story