Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Tiffany Blews

by VampYreGODDess3354 0 reviews

"I never met Fall Out boy until that day..."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-03-25 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 241 words

0Unrated
I walked into the recording studio. In one hand I had my voilin and guitar. In the other, I had sheets of music. I put the voilin and guitar down on the floor, sat down and re-read my song. It was called Lithium. As I waited for the rest of my band I started singing it out loud.

"I'll be right back. I forgot my bass in the recording room!" Someone yelled from the hallway.

The person opened the door. It was a guy, short but a little taller than me, he had dirty blond hair but he wore a hat and he was wearing a purple jacket with skinny jeans.

"Hello," I said standing up. "I'm Blair Olszwer."

"Oh, I'm Patrick Stump," He said. "Have you seen my bass?"

I pointed to the case in the corner.

"Thanks," He mumbled, went over picked up the bass and went to the door. "Is your guitarist John Partrishio?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Your band isn't coming today. He called me and gave me your number and I was supposed to call and tell you until I met you. So, do you want to come and meet my band and go with us to a bar or something?" Patrick asked.

"Oh, yeah sure. Thanks," I replied.

Comeone then," He said as we walked out the door. In my one hand was my voilin and guitar. In my other was the sheets of music.
Sign up to rate and review this story