Categories > Books > Harry Potter

It's a Hairy Potter Rap, Yo. (:

by michelle_ellee12 3 reviews

The title is pretty much self explanatory.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Published: 2009-03-26 - Updated: 2009-03-27 - 382 words - Complete

1Funny
Hai everybody!
So... this isn't really a story. It's actually a rap. My friends and I, we're making this play, and it's like.... "HAIRY POTTER. THE REMIZZZILLE!" and my friend Katie wanted to write a rap. So here it is. And she's probably gonna hate it and not wanna rap it, but tough shit. She didn't help me in English. So There. And Katie is retarded, and didn't know how to spell most of the names. And I changed Hermione's name to Her-me-own, 'cause i'm cooool.
Oh, and, don't worry. I'm not abandoning little old Bob. I've just been really lazy : P
Oh, and one more thinggg... We are in no way making fun of Harry Potter or any affiliates, or J.K. Rowling. So, yeah... i'ma shut my face now, and let you enjoy this little ditty.



Yelled; Yo, yo, yo! H.P. is in the HIZZ-OUSEE!!

Rap: Yo, my name is Hairy, I go to Hogwarts School,
of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it is so cool.
Used to live with Aunt Petunia, and Uncle Doo,
But then I got invited, to go to skoo.

And Petunia and Doo, they smell like poo.

I have a Ginger friend, his name is Ron. Sometime's he's a scaredy-cat, and not a lot of FON.
He has a crush on Her-me-own, tries not to let it show.
But when somethin's sticking up, it's easy to know. Ron Screams: OOOooohhh!!!

Her-me-own's my other friend, she's really, really smart. She likes it at Hogwarts, and has a big heart.
She may be a mudblood, but that's aiight. 'Cause when she waves her wand, it blows you outta SIGHT! Her-me-own screams: i'm WHIIIITTEEE!!!

There's this very filthy man, his name is Voldemort. He thinks he wants to kill me, 'cause of all the coke he snorts.
He is a real baldy, and is very, very pale. He comes home every night, to his loving partner, Dale. Voldemort screams: FAIIILLL!!!

So welcome to my world, it's magical and stuff. There's Moegoneagull and Dumbulldoor, and Draco, who's not buff.
So enter with precaution, and you will surely see, What it's like to be a wizard,
at Hogwarts, just like me!

Hairy:Fricka,fricka,fresh,nowWORD.
Her-me-own:YAY-AH!
Ron:(In a manly voice) GET CHO ASS UP, BITCH!!



Haha, the ending(:
Sign up to rate and review this story