Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Make Up Sex Is Worth Fighting For :)

by ginamaylambert 1 review

Brendon & Ryan, fighting always leads to epic make up sex :P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-03-28 - Updated: 2009-03-29 - 1171 words

0Unrated
I look upwards awkwardly and stare at the starry night sky above me.
Why did I run?
I keep asking myself over and over whilst lying down In the park just around the corner from his apartment, I already miss the mere sight of him… he is just so addictive like a fucking drug.

“FUCK” I scream to no one in particular; pulling my knees to my chest and quietly sobbing into my black ripped skinnies.

I feel two arms envelope me into a hug.

“what the… who is that?”

“mhmrymhh” the voice mumbled into my back, I knew exactly who it was.

“Brendon what do you want?” I felt a warm spot forming on my back between my shoulder blades, was he crying?

“Brendon…? I turned him to face me … are you crying?”

He blinked revealing his now very glassy eyes, deep brown and reddening at the sides, he dropped his head and fell back onto the grass, his eyes glued to anywhere but my face.

I picked him up and walked us back to his apartment, it was getting dark and looked as though it was about to rain.

He trudged along beside me, his hands in his pockets as he quietly sobbed.
The apartment was warm and welcoming much like its owner.

“listen Ry.. I …” Brendon stuttered choking on his tears as they slid from his eyes and down under his chin.

I walked forwards and lightly wiped away the slowly escaping evidence of sadness on brendon’s perfect face.

“I understand if you don’t love me anymore, I still love yo-”

I was interrupted by Brendon’s lips being crashed onto my own, one of his hands roaming my chest in a desperate attempt at ripping the buttons open whilst the other rested on the back of my neck slowly angling the kiss.

My mind was taken over, all thoughts of self hatred and loneliness drifted away, only to be replaced with an amazing feeling within my very skinny jeans, I began unbuckling Brendon’s belt and unbuttoning his also very tight jeans.

Reaching my arms behind Brendon I shoved my hand in his pants and cupped his ass pulling him forwards towards me, he took this as a sign that I wanted to step things up a bit and he was right; so this was make up sex?

Brendon pushed me back forcefully until I collided with the wall in his bedroom, I removed one hand from the back of his pants and shoved it into his boxers, grabbing his manhood and stroking roughly, he grunted moving his lips from my mouth and onto my neck, sucking lightly.

I squeezed his base and dragged my nails to his head, he groaned loudly and bit down hard on my neck, just where it meets the shoulder blade, this in turn made me scream out his name.

“BRENDON” I yelped breathlessly, he chuckled against my neck sending waves of pleasure to every nerve in my body.

He pushed my successfully opened shirt off my body as I proceeded to pull his over his head, his perfect lips performed butterfly kisses all over my pale torso, resting against my navel licking at me excitedly as he loosened my pants, they dropped from my body down to the floor where they pooled at my ankles.

Brendon rolled his tongue over my head expertly sucking at the perfect pressure, then engulfing my length inch by inch until I was completely covered by Bren’s plush lips and mouth; he swallowed around me and I bucked my hips forwards causing brendon to open his throat for me as he quickly bobbed his head back and forth, I was taking shorter breaths and my legs were failing on me.

“Bren.. I ne-ed.. You-u .. now-w!” I said gasping as he pulled his teeth along my aching need; he pulled me out of his warm mouth and picked me up.

I hitched my legs around his waist; he laid me down on his bed and resumed sucking and biting my neck like before.

He was hovering above me so I switched our positions and made myself comfy on his thighs, little bren bren was standing strong and producing a thick layer of pre, I wiped it onto my thumb, bringing my hand to my face I over exaggeratedly began sucking and biting sexily, licking away all the salty produce.

His face contorted and he bucked his hips at my indecency, I spat on my hand and coated him in a thin layer of saliva, he grinned naughtily as he realised what I was up to; I placed my hands either side of his head and kissed him forcefully whilst raising myself and impaling my white ass on his thickness, a low moan fell from my mouth as he bit his lip and placed his hands firmly on my waist.

I bopped up and down on his pride, my pace was fast and dangerous, I needed my release or I might die form the lack of oxygen as I continued my short gasps of air.

“Brenn..touch mee… pleasee..” his hand swiftly connected with my length, he began jerking me off roughly, tugging at my base and grazing along my vein.

Bren bren twitched inside of me and I knew he was close, I could feel my walls contracting around him causing him to move my hips at his own pace.

“BREN.. RIGHT THERREE.. “ I shrieked as he repeatedly hit my prostate.

Brendon’s concentration morphed into an open mouthed moan as he released inside of me, I could feel his godly juices running through my insides, mine however were all over his hand and our stomachs.

He switched our positions and pulled out of me, placing chaste kisses along my neck and jaw line then pulling me into a hug beside him.

“I guess you love me then?” I half stated half questioned.

“Ryan, of course I love you, but if breaking up means having make up sex like that, lets fight more often!” he beamed his eyes still half lidded as we came down from our sexual highs.

“Ry, since when did you become such a horny little fucker?” he jeered at me playfully

“since you became such a wanting little whore! I’ve never seen you submit control like that” I smirked at him sexily.

“I wanted to see if you could handle the heat baby, besides you know you will always take what this whore gives!” he grinned smugly knowing full well he had won that one.

“I could give! I just prefer to take and have what’s mine” I playfully groped him beneath the covers, his eyes fluttered closed as he gasped.

“hey, no touching the merchandise sweets” he said in his New Yorker accent.

We got into the covers and snuggled close to each other.

“Night Brenny Bear” I whispered softly into the crook of his neck

“Night Ryro” he spoke caressing my arm lightly with his thumb.
Sign up to rate and review this story