Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Heregoesnothin

by notxokayx15 2 reviews

What happens in LA, apparently does not stay in LA ((read...i suck at summaries xD))

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-03-28 - Updated: 2009-03-29 - 1681 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone. this is a new ff that I started to write just for Caroline (lostmymindxx45) because she got mad at me for stopping Honey. I hope you all enjoy. I promise it will get MUCH more interesting as time goes on. Well my darlings, enjoy your trip into the inner thoughts of the MCR part of my mind! xo Meg

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Caroline shouted at the top of her lungs.

“That’s such a fail!” Meg shouted with her.

“HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT HAVE AN XBOX?!” they both shouted in unison at the fifteen year old girl standing in front of them whom Caroline called a cousin.

The girl flipped her long blonde hair and shrugged. “Why would I want to waste my time sitting at home playing video games?” she scoffed, “I mean, my little bro has a wii…”

Caroline sighed and ran her fingers through her dark brown hair. “Ugh. I guess we can deal. Meg, I’m gonna run out to the GameStop I saw when we were coming home from the airport and pick up a decent game.”
Meghan sighed and flicked her blue side bangs out of her hazel eyes. “You’re gonna leave me here with this thing?!” she gestured to Caroline’s cousin, “Like, dude, shes five years younger than me! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!”
“Entertain yourself.” Caroline replied, grabbing her uncle’s car keys off the table, “I’ll be right back, I promise and then we can go out and do something.” She looked over at her cousin, her brown eyes glaring, “Kaylee, if Uncle Sam comes back, tell him where I am. I don’t wanna end up fucking locked in the house on my first day in Cali.”
Caroline walked out the door, leaving Meg with Kaylee. “So Meghan…” Kaylee said awkwardly, “What do you wanna do?”
Meg put her hand out to signal Kaylee to stop. “Okay. We need to clear up a few things. One, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE calls me Meghan, no matter what. Two, I’m sorry, but I don’t hang out with people five years younger than me and three, I’m not much happier to be here than you are to have me here, but I made a promise to Caroline that I’d come with her and I’m not gonna break that. Are we clear?”
Kaylee rolled her eyes and zipped up her pink Abercrombie hoodie. “Well, why would I want to hang out with someone who is dressed in acid wash skinny jeans and wearing a Cobra Starship hoodie. What the hell is a Cobra Starship anyways?”
“It’s a fucking band!” Meg shouted as Kaylee walked up the stairs to her room.



Caroline hopped out of her car and walked into the game store. Her jeans dragged along the ground behind her Adios, torn at the bottoms from one too many wears. She took her hand out of her Taking Back Sunday hoodie pocket to open the door. She walked over to the wall that had all the wii games on it. She grabbed Super Smash Bros. and began to walk towards the counter. As she turned around, she ran into someone. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!” she snapped.

She turned around to face a guy with brownish blonde hair and black-rimmed glasses. He was wearing an Anthrax t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. “Sorry,” he replied looking at Caroline, “I was just trying to find the new Halo game…”

Caroline smirked flirtatiously when she noticed him checking her out, “That doesn’t come out until next week.”

The boy smirked back, “It comes out a week earlier when you have connections at the store. I’m Mikey.”

“Caroline. Nice to meet you. Now I have to go pay for this so I can go back to my uncle’s and save my best friend from the torture she’s going through.”

Mikey laughed. When Caroline didn’t laugh, he stopped, “Your serious? They torture her?” he asked, his eyes widening.

“When your left home alone with a fifteen year old prep, what do you think?”

“Oh that is torture!” he laughed, “but I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come with me to pick up cupcakes at the bakery down the street…”

“CUPCAKES?! WHAT?!” Caroline shouted, while handing the cashier her money, “They are the all time best food ever! I’m coming.”

Mikey laughed, once again at the girl he had just met. “Okay. Well, let’s just walk cause its like right around the corner…”

Caroline nodded and they began to walk out the door. As they were walking down the street, Caroline wondered something. “Um…Mikey?”

Mikey turned to face Caroline and stopped walking for a moment. “Yeah Caroline?”

“Why the hell are YOU buying cupcakes?” she giggled, “Most guys don’t go to the bakery and buy cupcakes.”

“My bro, Gerard, and I are throwing a party tonight and like the five of us, Frank, Gerard, Bob, Ray, and me that is, all love cupcakes. Well, I prefer muffins, but cupcakes are cool too.”

Just then, they reached the bakery. Mikey held the door open for Caroline as they walked in. Mikey approached the counter, stated his name, and they brought out his order. “Caroline, do you want anything?” he asked her.

“Mikey, you don’t have to buy me something.”

“But I want to!” he smiled at her, “what kind of cupcake is your favorite? Choose anyone that you want.”

She giggled. “Um…Can I get the vanilla one with the pink frosting, please?”

The man working behind the counter brought the cupcake out from the place it was sitting and put it in a box for Caroline. “Thanks.” she said to the man and Mikey as Mikey handed him the cash.

They walked back to their cars at GameStop in silence. Not an awkward silence, just a comfortable silence that did not need words to fill it. When Caroline reached her car she smiled at Mikey, “Thanks so much for the cupcake, Mikey! It was great meeting you!”

Mikey smiled at the knowledge that he put that smile on her face, “No problem Caroline. It was nice meeting you too. Hey, if you want, you and your friend can stop by my brother’s house for the party tonight…”

Caroline smiled again. “Yeah. That’d be awesome. What time and where.”

Mikey wrote down the address for her on the back of an old receipt he found in his car and told her to be there about nine. They said goodbye and he made the daring move to hug her and ended up blushing profusely. With that, they both got in their cars and headed off in separate directions.

When Caroline got back to the house, Meg came running out the front door and hugged her. “OH THANK FUCKING GOD YOU’RE HOME!” she told Caroline, “Kaylee tortured me! She…She played Jesse McCartney!”

Caroline hugged Meg and laughed, “Don’t worry darling, I came to save you. We are going to a party tonight!”

Meg immediately perked up, “Oh! Where?! And How?!”

“I met this kid Mikey at the game store…he’s your age and he invited me and you to a party at his brother’s house.”

“Cool! Was he cute?” Meg asked.

Caroline giggled. “A little. But a tad bit too geeky for my liking…you’d probably like him though.”

Meg laughed and started to pull Caroline back towards the house. She always got excited about parties. She was a dancing freak, and well, of course it helped when Caroline mentioned that she might like the guy that would be there. “Well, come on! Let’s go eat dinner so we can get ready to go go go!”

Caroline stopped in her tracks for a moment. “Um…Meg, I just realized, there is no fucking way my aunt and uncle are gonna let us out of the house…they are too strict. We’re not gonna be able to go. GODDAMNIT!”

Meg shook her head. “tsk tsk tsk. You underestimate me Caroline. We sneak out of course. I am the ultimate master at that. You should know this by now. But also, you’re eighteen. I’m twenty. What are they gonna do? We’re legal adults, so absolutely nothing.”

“You’re right. Let’s go eat…wait! I forgot my cupcake in the car!” Caroline ran back to the car and grabbed her cupcake off the passenger seat. “Okay we can go in now!”

Meg gasped. “I SEE HOW IT IS! I’m stuck here with Kaylee while you go gallivanting with hot geeky guys named Mikey to buy cupcakes?! WHAT THE HELL?!”

Caroline laughed and hugged her best friend as they walked into the kitchen to find some dinner. After somehow destroying the kitchen in the process of making pasta, getting yelled at by Caroline’s aunt, cleaning up the mess, and getting “sent to their room for the night,” the girls were upstairs and ready. Caroline had on a pair of tight black jeans, a long sleeved Anti-Flag v-neck shirt, her Adios, and a silver heart necklace. She applied eyeliner around her eyes to give her, as she called it, “the dead effect” and had straightened her hair to perfection. Meg was wearing a black and red plaid mini skirt with fishnet tights, a tight-fitted long sleeve button-up white shirt, and her pair of black knee-high Converse. She had re-straightened her hair so that the chin-length bob cut was sort of spiked where the black faded into her blue tips. Her blue bangs fell across her right eye and she applied a silver glitter eye shadow with black eyeliner. Both girls took a glance in the mirror to make sure everything was in order. “Come on Caroline!” Meg whispered excitedly, “Let’s go!”

I hope you guys liked it! reviews please i love you all xo Meg
Sign up to rate and review this story