Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > im not in love with my mom's killer...

3

by Kamera 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-01 - Updated: 2009-04-01 - 262 words

0OOC
i walked into the empty courtroom behind Gerard and the creepy police guy. i was scared half to death.

what should i do? save Gee?/ or let him go to jail? i thought. then someone hit something on the high desk in front of us. i looked up to see a woman in a judge's outufit. i got a little scared just thinking about all of this.

"this court is now in session!" the woman said and we sat down.

"now, as i can see, your mother was killed in a car accident, right, ma'am?" the judge asked me. i nodded. "please tell us how you feel about that."

"well, to be honest, i think that's what i should hear from my shrink, not a judge, ma'am," i said. someone chuckled, and i looked over to see Gerard. i looked back to the judge.

"i heard thath i might be able to 'save' this guy from going to jail, right?" i asked. the judge looked taken aback as if she didn't want me to know that. then she nodded.

"well, may i have some time to think about it before we do the real thing? like four months?" i asked.

"you may have some time, but not four months. you will have two months, and during that time, you must live with Mr. Way to make your final desision. he cannot tell you what he wants or what you should do. this session is ajurned," she said, hitting her hammer on the desk.

i get some time to think. good, i thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story