Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scars & Stripes Forever

Scars & Stripes Forever

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 2 reviews

William Beckett and Kali Snow are best friends. They've always told each other everything. What will happen when William starts keeping a secret?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-19 - Updated: 2009-03-27 - 1236 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Attention! Attention!

I don't own anyone from The Academy Is or anything affiliated with them… Yet. Lol.

Kali’s (Kay-lee) P.O.V.

"Hey Kali!"
“Look who’s here. You’re kind of late, ya know?”
"Yeah, I know. My car broke down so I had to call a tow and get that all sorted out. Then I had to walk the rest of the way. I’m really sorry. I know how you hate being late." Adam sounded tired.
"It’s fine, baby. You ready to go in?" I asked, glancing at the movie theater. We’re going to see the new horror movie. I heard it was good.
After buying the tickets and stopping at the concession stand for some Mtn Dew and popcorn, we headed in to the theater. There were plenty of seats left.
"The movie doesn't start for another 5 minutes. What do you want to do until then?"
"Well..." Why do I have the feeling he doesn’t have small talk in mind…
He leaned over suddenly and kissed me. I knew it! Oh well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts! ^_^ The only problem is we got so caught up in the moment that we didn’t notice the movie had started until someone screamed, but don't worry, it was in the movie. Maybe the production people should have chosen a different genre because for a horror movie, it was bad, but for a comedy it was pretty amusing. I mean people were dying so “tragically’ you could almost see the pumps for the fake blood! We ended up laughing and joking through the whole movie.
Finally, the movie ended. We left and headed to the Ice Cube for some ice cream. Cheesy, yes I know, but they have the best chocolate ice cream in the world. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.
We walked in and I immediately headed to the counter. I ordered a chocolate malt and he got a banana split. He paid and we looked around for somewhere to sit.
We spotted William, Andy, and the Micheals in our usual booth near the back. I waved at William and he pointed toward their table. I flopped down next to William and Adam slid in beside Michael Guy Chislett. We talked about random things for a while, and somehow stopped on the topic of the other guys’ girlfriends.
Mike is going out with a senior named Sam; Andy, a freshman named Jessica; Michael, a sophomore named Kylie; and William just broke up with his girlfriend, Zee, last week. According to her, he loved someone else. I don’t believe her. If Bill (William) was that into a girl he would have told me, I mean I’m his best friend.
Anyway, Mike and Adam started to talk about some stupid video game that came out yesterday and Michael and Andy were having a heated debate about which actress was hotter, Angelina Jolie or Jessica Simpson. That left Bill and me.
Which is fine. We talked about our classes and about which teachers we don't like. I asked about his band. We were talking about Warped Tour when Adam announced it was time to go. I looked at my cell and jumped out of the booth. It was 2 in the morning. We all said goodbye and went our separate ways.
I pulled into Adam’s driveway and looked at him. He looked like he wanted to say something so I waited. And waited… Finally, “Well, goodnight!” he said turning towards the door to get out.
"Wait." I grabbed his wrist before he could open it. He paused and turned back towards me.” I had a good time tonight."
"I did, too." Again he turned away. I sighed. I let him get out of the car, then I left.
5 minutes later I pulled into my driveway and parked. I walked inside my house and up the stairs to my room. I closed the door and changed into a tank and shorts. I grabbed my remote for my iHome and turned it on. My Chemical Romance came blaring from the system, so I changed to Green Day and turned the volume down low enough that I could barely hear the words. I found my new book in my backpack and began reading it. I didn’t look up when my window opened.
“Hi Bill!”

William’s P.O.V.

"Hi, Bill!" Kali said as I climbed in through her 2nd floor window. We’ve known each other forever. She moved next door when we were 3 and we met when she tripped over my scooter. We've been inseparable ever since. About 5 years later, I got into a fight with some bully at school. I was beaten pretty badly. She saw me through the window and climbed into my room to ask what was wrong. The fact that she would risk getting caught just to comfort me started a tradition. Almost every night after that, I would crawl through her window just to talk. We tell each other everything. Well, almost everything.
She was lying on her bed, so I laid down beside her. We both lay there and just listened to the sounds of "Novocain" playing quietly in the background. She set her book down and leaned her head on my shoulder. I sighed as feelings of warmth and familiarity washed over me.
"Bill?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you noticed Adam acting a little… Funny lately?”
“What do you mean?”
“I don’t know… He’s just been kind of checked out lately. Like tonight. He was fine with the group but when I dropped him off, he looked like he had something to say but held it in. He didn’t even kiss me goodnight… He just left.”
“…Maybe he was sick and didn’t want you to catch it.”
“No, because if that was so he wouldn’t have kissed me at the movie.”
“I thought you went to the movies to actually see a movie…” I glanced down at her in time to see a light blush form on her cheeks. Beautiful.
“Well… we… I… um…” she stuttered looking back at me. I smiled to let her know I was kidding. She smiled back and looked at her stereo just as “Homecoming” came on. She jumped up and grabbed the remote, turning it up almost all the way.
“Bill! Come dance with me!” she said jumping around like a drunken Energizer bunny.
“……Um, I think I’ll pass.” I couldn’t answer immediately because I was laughing to hard. She stopped jumping and turned towards me with her best pouty face on. Oh crap, she knows I can’t resist the face… Before it even made it to the second line of the song, I was up and jumping around with her.
After 10 minutes of solid craziness, we collapsed on the bed in a fit of laughter. After a few minutes the last of the giggles were gone and Kali was curled up on me with her head on my chest. I shifted a little so I could look at the alarm clock on her beside table. 3:15. I tried to get up but every time I moved she would grumble. I guess she fell asleep, worn out from all the laughing and dancing. I sighed and covered us with the blanket as best I could.
Sign up to rate and review this story