Categories > Celebrities > The Used

Greener with Scenery

by sayruhdee 0 reviews

Life on tour and multiple romances!

Category: The Used - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-02 - Updated: 2009-04-03 - 813 words

-1Boring
I made my way backstage at the Used’s show. We were back in my home state, Oklahoma! I was the Used’s sound chick and Jeph Howard’s girlfriend. I was honestly looking forward to getting this show over with. The guys were opening for Slipknot and Korn. I hate both bands and was personally offended that the Used had to open for them. I swerved my way past some masked member of slipknot to find Jeph. I found him in their dressing room filled with people. He was smoking a cigarette and laughing at Bert who was humping the air seductively.
“Hey the mix out front sounds great. I’ll make sure to get a direct box for your bass.” I said sitting on his lap. He squeezed me tight, “Thank you baby.” he said in my ear.
“No problem Jepha. You guys go on in 15 minutes so im going to go make some last minute stage preps.”
“Alright,” He watched me get up, “And Sarah, you look amazing in that dress. I looked down at my black lacy vintage piece and smiled. I winked and watched him watch me walk out the door. I got up on stage with some of the other roadies and tech guys. I stood in front of the screaming crowd hooking up mics and setting pedals to the right levels. It felt exhilarating looking out at the sea of people. All moving restlessly in impatience for the Used. I myself was a singer in an upcoming band. We had recently taken some time off to write our follow up EP, which would hopefully get us signed to The Used’s label. But for now I was winding cables on tour. I day dreaned about playing to these audiences someday soon. But my thoughts were interrupted by some security dudes causing a ruckus with a couple of chicks trying to get backstage.
“What is your DEAL man? We HAVE passes.”, the one with the long dark hair screamed in his face.
“Sorry ladies.” he stated uncaring. I watched amused as the two yelled some more and the security guards merely laughed and looked at their boobs. It was then that I recognized them. My two absolute best friends from high school. I sprinted over and screamed, “Chelsea! Krissy!”
They looked up, confusion setting in that someone coming off the stage knew their names.
“Holy shitnipples!” Kristen yelled, “Its Inky! I mean, Sarah!”
I laughed as they screeched with excitement. I ran over and gave them both hugs. Then I turned to the security guards and held up my pass.
“They’re with me.” I said arrogantly walking past them. Chelsea and Kris followed, their mouths at their feet.
“Sarah! How the- What- Why are you here? With passes?!”, they yelled.
“I work for the Used, stage and sound crew”, I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck, “Im also kind of with Jeph..”
“THAT. IS FREAKING AMAZING.”, they gawked.
“Yeah, my band opened for them shortly after I moved during sophomore year and they though I had a lot of talent and Jeph and I got together soon after..Now im on tour.”, I smiled.
“All of this in just 3 years!” Chels said.
“Yeah. And man, I hate that we lost touch. I really did miss you guys.”
“We missed you too girl.”, Kris said.
“Soooo, do you guys wanna meet the other guys?”
“YES.”, they said.
I led them backstage and we walked into their dressing room to see them pouring hot wax on Quinn’s nipples.
“This is what they do before shows” I laughed, “Hey guys! Come meet my girls, Kristen, and Chelsea.”
They skipped over, “Hey hey hey pretty ladies!” Bert said giggling.
“Guys, I know you know them but this is Bertie, Quinnie, Jepha, and Danny”
“Nice to meet you.” Chelsea said.
“Hey, Im in love with you!” Kristen shouted, extending her hand to Quinn and staring at his shirtless state.
He gladly took it smiling, “Hiya, im in love with you too.”
“Woohoo!” Krissy yelled laughing.
Jeph wrapped a loose arm around my waist, “Its always nice to meet Sarah’s friends”, he smiled, “She has good taste. Glad you girls came tonight.”
They smiled serenely.
I looked at my cell for the time, “You guys better go, the crowd is getting restless.”
Dan picked up his drumsticks and did a jump kick, “Im ready.” he said.
Bert tried to mimick his kick but landed on his ass.
Everyone laughed as Bert laughed an insane maniac nutcase laugh all rolled into one. Chelsea helped him up. “Will you dust my butt off?” he asked her.
“Most Def.” she said wiping the dirt from his jeans.
Then the boys said their “Laters!” and ran for the stage.






I know this is short and boring so far.
More to come soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story