Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Everyone Loves An Underdog

Happily ever after below the waist

by falloutboyrox728 5 reviews

This isn't just a regular day at Pete's house.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2009-04-05 - Updated: 2009-04-06 - 2521 words

1Hot
Chapter 5- Happily ever after below the waist

Together, we were outlaws. At least that’s what it felt like. We held hands, hugged, kissed… did all the normal things a couple is supposed to do. So many stares… it was almost as if we’d grown two heads. But he was there. He protected me from it all. The stares, the name calling, the death threats in my locker… he had the power to make all of that disappear. Even with just one kiss.

Our only escape was Mr. Wayman’s room. He let us eat lunch in there after he saw pudding being dumped on my head. Yes, pudding.

Which was where we were now, me eating my usual salad and Pete eating… well, I wasn’t exactly sure what it was. Something mushy and smelly. And yet, he continued to eat it, despite how disgusting it looked. “Pete, what is that?” I asked, wrinkling up my nose.

He poked at it, staring at it thoughtfully. “Uhm, I’m not sure, actually. It doesn’t taste very good, but I’m hungry.” Then he forked more of the mystery substance and put it in his mouth, making me gag.

“Ugh, I don’t know how you could eat that,” and I took another bite of my salad, it undoubtfully better than what he was eating. After a few more bites, he was done with it, pushing his plate aside. He waited patiently as I ate the rest of my salad. He always insisted that I ate all of it, though I felt stuffed after I did.

He took our plates and threw them in the trash, then sat beside me. We still had about 15 minutes until class, so we actually had time to relax for once. “So, going over to my place?” he asked, though he knew the answer. His house was like a second home to me. I made up a friend- a straight friend- for my mom so she’d believe I was at his house instead of Pete’s. Thank God, she did actually believe me. Pete’s mom knew, though. And she’s a way better mom than mine. Unbelievably better.

“Of course, I always go over. I don’t know why you bother asking anymore,” I said, kissing his cheek.

He shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t really like assuming things. And I don’t want to force you into coming.”

“Pete, you know I love going over to spend time with you. Plus, your mom makes awesome cookies!” I said, rubbing my stomach. It was true, her cookies were delicious. Best I’d ever tasted.

He laughed, patting my stomach as well. “Well, she’s not gonna be home until tomorrow, so you probably won’t get your cookies. She had to go on a short business trip.”

I frowned, a little disappointed that we wouldn't be getting our usual after school treat. “Aw, no cookies? That sucks.” Pete hugged me, kissing my forehead. I stuck my nose in the crook of his neck, where he always smelled the best at. He used the cologne that I said I liked on him just for me, despite the fact that he didn't like it very much.

“Well, I could try to make the cookies,” he suggested. My eyes widened in semi-mock horror, shaking my head violently.

“No, please, don't do that, you'll kill us all!” I yelled, jumping out of his arms. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as I laughed my ass off.

He came up behind me and slid his arms around my waist. “Fine, I won't make you cookies if you think they'll be that bad. We can buy some at the store, I guess.”

I sighed, hearing the disappointment in his voice. He actually wanted to bake me cookies. How could I say no to that? “No, you can make them, I trust you. I'm sure yours will be a lot better than the store bought.”

“Great. I think my mom got the ingredients for the chocolate chip cookies this time too,” he said, kissing my neck.

I gasped. “Those are my favorite!” He then proceeded to kiss my neck, sucking and nibbling at my skin. I sucked in my breath as he bit hard, almost breaking the skin. He realized this and licked at the spot gently, trying to ease the pain.

He lifted his lips off my skin for a second so he could respond. “I know they are, that's why I asked her to pick up the ingredients for that recipe,” he said quickly, then reattached his mouth to my neck, continuing to suck and lick hungrily. His arms still stayed around my waist, to which I wrapped my arms around, taking one of his hands in mine. I could feel his hard-on pressing against my backside, rubbing up against me as he began to grind into it.

We both lifted our heads quickly when we heard someone clear their throat. Mr. Wayman was standing in the door way, who was trying to look the other direction as if he never saw what we were doing. My face turned red with embarrassment as I pulled away from Pete, keeping him at almost at arms length.

“Uhm, class is about to start in a few minutes, so if you could find another place to finish what you're doing, that'd be, uh, great,” he said as he nervously straightened up papers on his desk. Pete took a step closer to me, taking my hand.

“Okay, we can do that. Let's go, Patrick,” he replied, pulling me towards the exit. My cheeks burned red, feeling Mr. Wayman's eyes staring us down. Though he was trying to help us out, I knew our relationship made him uncomfortable.

Pete walked me over to my locker so I could get my chemistry book. After I shut my locker, he pressed me up against it, pressing his lips on mine. My cheeks grew hot again, knowing that there were people staring. When he pulled away, I was right. Their eyes were filled with disgust as they walked past us, Pete's body still shoved up against mine. He pulled away slowly when he felt my body go ridgid, and motioned me to follow him. I did as he said and he led us into the bathroom.

Once we got in a stall, he quietly whispered, “So, after school, at your locker, right?” For the first time, I could see a little hurt in his eyes, as if the stares were wearing him down. Which was bad because it meant I was pretty much defenseless too. A tear rolled down my cheek as I nodded slightly, keeping my eyes locked on our intwined hands.

He took his free hand and wiped away the tear before it had a chance to fall to the ground. “Please, don't cry. We can do this. We can ignore them. We don't need them. All we need is each other,” he said, kissing my cheek. When I didn't respond, he lifted my chin up with his finger and looked into my eyes.

“I'll tell you what. If you trust me that everything is gonna be just fine, I'll put extra chocolate chips in the cookies,” he grinned.

I laughed at his offer. He knew chocolate chip cookies with extra chocolate was my weakness. “Okay, fine, I'll trust you.” I pecked his lips lightly, pressing my hand against his cheek.

“Good, now, we better go to class. You can't be late again or else you'll get a dentention,” he said, pushing me out of the stall and into the hallway. Luckily, I just barely made it into the classroom before the bell rang.

And just as he promised, he did have the ingredients for the cookies. He rushed to the kitchen, pulling out all the ingredients quickly, not using a recipe to follow. Though I wondered if he knew what he was doing, I didn't question him, I just watched as he whipped up the cookie dough at a steady pace. He looked as if he'd done this a million times, which surprised me.

“You must really know the recipe,” I commented as he added a dash of salt. He looked up, a warm smile on his face. He really seemed to be enjoying himself.

“Yeah, I’ve watched my mom do it a million times. I know all the measurements and everything.”
I stuck my finger in the batter, then licked my finger. It tasted really good, as always. “Do you like to bake or something? By the way, this is really good, yum.”

He shrugged, putting the last of the chocolate chips in. “No, not really. I actually hate baking.”

“Then why are you baking for me? You could've just bought some at the store, Pete.”

His smile was warm and friendly as he put the cookie dough on the sheet. “Because, I want to bake for you. And I know how much you love sweets. I'd bake for you everyday if you wanted me too.”

I smiled back, overwhelmed by his kindness. No one is this nice to me. Ever. Kids at school avoid me and call me names “behind my back”, my mom is always critisizing me about my weight and how unpopular I am, and my brother, Kevin.... I don't think he even knows I'm here. I think he wishes I wasn't, just like everyone else. But Pete... he cares. I don't know how, but he actually cares about me. Not about my physical appearance or my social status, but me. And that's more than I could've ever imagined.

“Thanks, Pete, I really apprieciate that,” I said, kissing his lips after he set the cookies in the oven. They were warm and sweet... they kinda tasted like cookie dough. I pulled our lips apart just a centimeter. “Were you eating the cookie dough?” I teased.

He nodded, a smile forming on his lips. “Yep, want another taste?”

And before I could respond, he pressed his lips on mine once more, immediately slipping his tongue in my mouth. The cookie taste grew stronger and my temperature got hotter as his hand travled down to squeeze my ass. I daringly started walking backwards, guiding him up to his bedroom. He followed, kissing me more deeply the closer we got to his door. I felt Pete's hand leave my butt for a second to push open the door before it was back on me, both hands this time. He squeezed it together in his hands, kneeding it like dough.

He pushed me onto his bed, straddling my hips. He grinded against me, rubbing our hard-ons together. Mine swelled and ached from being trapped in it's tight confines, but I didn't stop to complain.

My hands tangled in his hair as he moved to my neck, nibbling and licking at the sensitive flesh. I arched my back in pain when he bit too hard, causing me to bleed. He realized this and quickly flicked his tongue over the wound a few times, sucking the blood from my neck.

I snuck my hands underneath his shirt, rubbing my thumb over his hard nipples. He moaned into my mouth, grinding harder into me. I wimpered, my cock hurting even more from the tightness of my pants. Pete moved his mouth from my neck to my ear, kissing it lightly. “Pants feeling a little tight?”

All I could do was nod, the pain almost intense. When he pulled his head away, I could see a grin form on his face, spreading from ear to ear. “Well, then there's only one thing we can do about that.” He slid down my body and his hands ended up on my crotch. His rubbing hand felt like fire on my swelled cock. I moaned, almost pushing him away. He chuckled, letting his fingers undo my belt. “Okay, I think I've let you suffer enough.”

“You think?” I strained, aching to get out of my jeans. He then moved onto the button and zipper, which took no time at all to undo. And then there was one item that was inbetween me and Pete's mouth. My boxers. He slowly tugged them down, revealing a very impressive erection. Pete gasped, rubbing his hands on it lightly. This time, it didn't hurt. I jerked my hips slightly towards his hand, wanting more. He laughed, stroking it lightly. “You like that, Patrick?”

I nodded furiously, trying to even my breathing. He leaned down and placed kisses up and down my shaft, teasing me until I practically screamed at him. Unfortunately, it only made him laugh and tease me even more, taking quick licks at it like a lollipop. “Hurry the fuck up, please.” I moaned, forcing his head down roughly. He finally listened to me, taking me into his mouth as far as it would go. His tongue swirled around my cock as I watched his mouth engulf me. I panted, moving my hips with him, despite the hold he had on them. He let his teeth graze over my length as his mouth worked over it, increasing the pleasure.

I twisted and wriggled underneath his grip as I panted, “I'm about to cum.” He nodded once and he moved his mouth quickly over my shaft, tightening his mouth around it. And soon, I exploded into his mouth, leaving him to swallow every bit of my salty seed. With a tender kiss on the tip, he removed his mouth and crawled up on the bed with me, kissing my forehead.

“I hope I did okay. This was only my second time doing this,” he said, brushing back the hair off my sweaty forehead. I caught his lips in a passionate kiss before replying, “You did great. Absolutely fantastic.”

He smiled, kissing me once more. “Good, I'm glad that I didn't disappoint you.”

I paused, thinking about what he previously said. “Wait, what do you mean this was your second time?”

“Well, I may have gone to this party and-” he sniffed the air, crinkling up his nose. I sniffed it too, smelling a smoky fire smell coming from downstairs. His eyes widened and he quickly got up and ran down stairs, me trailing behind. He wrenched the oven door open, pulling out almost black cookies.

He frowned, looking at the ruined batch. “We must've not heard the timer go off. I'm sorry, Patrick, I knew you were looking forward to these.”

I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist. “It's okay, I think I got something much better than cookies, anyway.”

“But still... oh well, there's some extra ones from yesterday, anyway. She baked extra because she knew that we'd want some today. I just wanted to do something nice for you.”

My lips found his cheek, pressing lightly against it. He sounded like he really felt bad about it. “Pete, don't worry about it. It's fine, really. You can bake me cookies another time.”

He turned around and pulled me into a hug. “Okay, how about Thursday?”
Sign up to rate and review this story