Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Not Just Me

by rawrlittledino 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-04-06 - Updated: 2009-04-06 - 2219 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A few days had passed since Pete announced his plans for divorce, and Evie had locked herself in her bedroom since then. Her constant pleas to be left alone went unnoticed by Gabe, who had situated himself outside of her door to try and get her out. Joe and Tiffany had been spending a lot of time together too, and most of the time spent locked in Joe’s bedroom ignoring the rest of the house. Andy and Amber spent time training in the basement, leaving Crystal to become more and more jealous of them. She wouldn’t go down to them in the basement anymore, venturing down only to sit on the stairs and watch as they laughed with each other.

As she continued to mope on the stairs, watching Amber impress Andy continuously with her fighting skills, she sighed, looking to the ceiling and wishing she was in that situation. She didn’t want to be jealous, but she couldn’t help it and decided against walking over to Amber and tearing her throat out. Amber giggled as Andy threw a stake at the board, and smirked as it hit a few centimetres outside of the circle.

“I can beat your ass at this you know Andy,” She muttered, and Andy raised an eyebrow.

“Like hell,” He smiled and threw another stake, it landing perfectly in the middle of the target. “Beat that miss thing,” He laughed and Amber smiled evilly, taking a stake and throwing it towards the target. It went straight to the middle and through Andy’s own stake, slicing it in half and replacing it in the target. Andy widened his eyes and stared at her, bemused by her ability.

“What the hell?” He asked, and Amber giggled. She walked up to the target and pulled the wood out of it, and smiled at him.

“Practice makes perfect,” She said, and Andy rolled his eyes.

“If you say so,” He muttered, grabbing another stake. Crystal continued to rest on the stairs, becoming Angry at their flirting. She knew that Andy must like her; she just had to determine whether he liked her as a friend or as more. She turned back to their conversation in the basement and watched as Andy approached Amber, looking slightly nervous.

“You know, we should go out sometime, just the two of us,” Crystal widened her eyes, and noticed that Amber looked rather happy at this point. Crystal gulped down her jealousy and glared at the two, slowly realizing that it didn’t look like she was going to have a chance with Andy.

“You know, I think we should,” Amber said, smirking back at Andy as she pulled a punch bag out. Andy smiled happily and helped her, and Crystal decided she wasn’t going to watch anymore. Standing slowly, she sighed heavily before walking up the stairs to the kitchen, and frowned as she got into the room. She wanted him more than Amber did, she knew it, but she also knew that Andy wanted Amber. She wished there was something she could do, but she knew that there wasn’t.

Walking back into the main part of the house, she frowned at the fact the living area of the house was deserted, and then looked up to the stairs, before gasping at seeing who was standing on the flat area of the stairs.

William walked towards her, and smiled as she backed into the door behind her, and he moved towards her slowly, making her gulp as he smirked again. Crystal opened her mouth to shout to anyone in the house, but William raised a hand to quieten her, and no sound came out of her mouth.

“Now, you don’t really want to be doing that, do you?” He asked, a smug expression on his face. Crystal gulped, and shook her head, not really wanting to get on the wrong side of William. He laughed at her nervousness and stepped towards her again, making her whimper slightly.

“That Hurley boy really doesn’t appreciate you, does he?” He asked, and Crystal widened her eyes. William sighed slightly and carried on, pacing through the corridor. “You know, you deserve someone who would actually love you back,” He turned to her and Crystal glared slightly, knowing what he was insinuating.

“You mean someone like you?” She asked sarcastically, and William laughed.

“Well done, you took the hint,” He mocked her and then appeared next to her again, making her jump, and leaned into her ear. “You could be royalty,” He whispered, making her shiver at the ice on his breath. He smirked, leaning up again. “Come with me now, I promise I’ll make Andrew pay for not noticing you,” He smiled convincingly, and Crystal crushed her eyebrows together for a second before looking back at William, confusion spreading across her face.

“How do you know what Andy thinks?” She asked, and William laughed.

“I know everything, love,” He put a hand on her shoulder and she cringed slightly, but William smiled.

“Just come with me now, I promise I’ll bring you back if you don’t like it there,” He smiled, and raised his eyebrows, Crystal becoming enticed by his proposition, especially if Andy didn’t want her. She sighed, shaking her head.

“No, I can’t,” William moved his hand to move hair out of her face, and she flinched slightly before gulping. “You really want me?” She asked, and William nodded.

“Of course, why do you think I’ve been following you?” Crystal frowned slightly, before staring at William.

“And what do I get out of this?” She asked, and William smirked, putting a hand under her chin and looking into her eyes.

“You get powers, and followers, and more importantly,” He leant down, placing a peck on Crystal’s lips and smirking.

“You get to do whatever you want in this city. Meaning you can kill Amber in the most painful horrifying way you could possibly think of,”

~~~

“Where’s Crystal?”

Andy shouted up to the people upstairs, and Gabe came jogging down, watching as Andy creased his eyebrows together in confusion. Gabe shrugged, looking around.

“I have no idea, I thought she was training with you and Amber?” Gabe frowned, and Andy shook his head.

“No, me and Amber were downstairs by ourselves, I assumed Crystal was up here in the kitchen or something.” Andy frowned, and Gabe closed his eyes, trying to sense Crystal. He frowned as he did so, and snapped his eyes open.

“I can’t sense her,” He mumbled, and Andy widened his eyes.

“I thought you could only not sense people when they were dead?” Gabe shook his head.

“Yeah but, also when someone is protecting them with a spell or power or something, but the only person I know who can do that is-” He widened his eyes at Andy and Andy tilted his head.

“Who?” He asked, dreading the answer. Gabe gulped and stepped down the last step of the stairs and looked at Andy.

“William,” Andy widened his eyes and bolted up the stairs, attracting the attention of everyone else in the house, to get them to come downstairs and have a group meeting. After explaining everything to everyone, Andy paused and waited for someone to respond.

“Well?” Andy asked impatiently, and Pete sighed.

“Andy, there’s a protection spell on the house now courtesy of Gabe, no-one can be taken from or leave the house unless they go willingly,” Andy sighed and looked back at Pete with an upset expression on his face.

“But he probably forced her under his mind control or something-” Izzy shook her head.

“That’s not how William works,” She said, sighing. “He takes pride in being able to convince his victims to willingly join him, he has this charm. Either that or he blackmails them,” She glared angrily at the floor and Patrick sighed, knowing her last comment was more about herself than Crystal. Andy broke his thoughts by coughing, and everyone looked back at him.

“Well, whatever he did to get her to go, we need to get her back,” He mumbled, and Izzy nodded.

“Yeah. Whatever William is up to it can’t be good, and if he has a queen, trust me, he’ll be even harder to get rid of,” The group nodded, and eventually they all decided to send Pete, Patrick, Izzy, Andy and Amber to fetch Crystal. The rest of them stayed at the warehouse just in case she came back, and Gabe worked from the warehouse trying to get inside Crystal’s head.

Appearing at William’s mansion, Pete and Izzy headed inside, telling Patrick, Andy and Amber to hide outside just in case they needed backup. After protesting that idea for a while, Patrick finally gave in and huffed behind the wall they were taking refuge behind. Andy rolled his eyes at him and smirked.

“Patrick, just because you want to spend time with Izzy,” He said, and Patrick glared at him.

“Shut up,” He hissed, and looked over the wall to where Pete and Izzy had just headed inside the mansion. As the two got into the hallway, they made as little noise as possible when they crept up behind the guards and snapped their necks. Walking up the staircase Pete looked to Izzy, wanting to know which way to go.

“Why don’t you learn how to sense then, Pete,” She hissed angrily, and Pete glared.

“Vampire,” He whispered, and Izzy smirked.

“Well observed, idiot,” She whispered back, and Pete rolled his eyes before smacking her to the wall with one hand, simultaneously stabbing a vampire in the chest that was behind her.

“I meant vampire,” He said, before laughing at her. “I thought you had super-duper sensing skills,” He mocked, and Izzy glared.

“You were distracting me with your stupidness,” She told him, and he slapped her arm before looking at her expectantly again.

“Which way?” He asked, and Izzy frowned before pointing down the corridor.

“That way,” The two walked down the hall, killing a few vampires on the way and arrived at a bedroom at the end of the hall. Izzy nodded at Pete before she kicked the door, making it fly open and splints from the wood fly through the room. Crystal stood from the chair she was in and watched as the two walked in, looking around for William.

“Are you okay?” Izzy asked, frowning at the dress Crystal was wearing. She knew that dress, and recognised it as the one William gave to her the day she arrived at the mansion. Crystal folded her arms.

“I’m fine thank you. Well, I was until you broke my door,” Pete raised his eyebrows and walked towards her.

“We’ve come to take you home,” He said, and Crystal smirked.

“I am home,” She said, and Izzy glared.

“That’s William talking, not you, you live with us now, remember? We hate William,” Crystal laughed.

“You make it sound like he made me do this,” She walked towards them and smiled, tilting her head. “You gave up so much when you left William you know, all this power, money, love,” Izzy rolled her eyes, knowing William was getting through to her.

“William doesn’t love you,” Crystal glared, grabbing Izzy around the throat. Pete went to help her but Crystal threw her hand up and stopped him from getting to them.

“I may not be a vampire yet but that doesn’t mean William can’t bless me with his powers,” She smiled, lifting Izzy off of the floor as she struggled for breath. Pete tried to get to them again but was stopped once more by Crystal’s hand. Izzy choked as Crystal tightened her grip, and glared at her.

“Tell Andy and Amber I wish them all the luck in the world,” She smiled, obviously sarcastic, and proceeded to throw Izzy over to the other side of the room, smashing into a mirror and falling to the floor, and Pete watched as she slumped to the floor, unconscious and motionless. Pete glared at Crystal, who simply smirked. He ran over to her and Crystal sighed, sitting back at her desk.

“Tell your friends not to bother coming here again,” She picked up a brush and ran it through her hair, smiling at Pete through the mirror. “You won’t beat him.” She waved her hand and both Izzy and Pete fell through the building and landed with a thud in front of the others outside, and Patrick widened his eyes when he saw Izzy unconscious on the floor with a confused looking Pete holding onto her shoulder.

“What a bitch,” He muttered, staring back at the mansion. Patrick rushed over to them and examined Izzy, looking at where the glass had cut her. He took a deep breath and looked back up at Pete.

“She’ll be fine... what the hell happened up there?” He asked, and Pete sighed.

“I’m thinking Crystal isn’t on our side anymore,” He muttered, and leant down to pick Izzy up. Carrying her bridal style, he turned to the others and motioned to the pathway.

“I think we should just go home.”
Sign up to rate and review this story