Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > im not in love with my mom's killer...

5

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-08 - Updated: 2009-04-08 - 427 words

0Unrated
i slightly looked around the kitchen as the guys talked. they were laughing, talking, as if i wern't there, as if nothing happened. all but Gerard. his eyes were still red, and his head was on the table. i couldn't help the tear running down my face and onto my hand. i was cooking some oven pizza, and they take forever! i had a pizza cutter in my hand and wondered if i were to "punish" them. i would never do that, but it was a thought.

"are you there, elena?" i heard mikey ask me. i looked up, and saw that they were all looking at me. i smiled a little.

"Yeah. sorry. i was just thinking about shit," i said.

"were you crying?" gerard asked me. i shook my head.

"i'm just sleepy. i haven't slept in a while, you know?" i mumbled, looking in the oven at the now freshly baked pizza. i took it out and cut it without anyone talking. it kinda freaked me out. i threw down the pizza cutter and glared at them. they were now looking at me, including gerard, shocked.

"what the fuck is the problem?!" i growled. "you were just talking and whenever i saw something, you guys just shut up!"

"we- i mean, you-" mikey stammered.

"spit it out!!" i yelled.

"we don't know what to say to you after what just happened! we didn't mean to be rude!!" ray said in a rush. all the guys agreed and i shok my head.

"just forget about it! it wasn't on purpose and you guys know that! here's your lunch," i said, tears going down my face. i ran to my room and shut the door, falling onto my bed, crying.

Ray's POV

when elena said that we had to forget about it, everyone went still. when she left the room, i saw that mikey had teard going down his face as well as gerard.

"guys, don't feel bad about it. she said to forget about it," i said.

"how can you forget something like killing someone's mom, ray?" mikey asked me. damn. he got me there.

"but the mother's kid told you to forget about it! how can you say no to her?" i asked. we all sat there in silence. we all knew the answer to that.

"you can't. but we con't forget something like that. when you're the one who did the crime, you just can't forget about it," gerard said. i was about to say something when someone knocked on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story