Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1991

Possessed!

by wheresyourheart 9 reviews

jumping on the bed !

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-04-11 - Updated: 2009-04-12 - 1061 words

4Funny

Somehow I had become completely wired and was now dancing around in Gerard's basement bedroom. And jumping on his bed. He stood an watched in a confused but amused manner, arms crossed and eyebrow raised, as if trying to contemplate the method to my madness. I giggled and sang along to his stereo, a mixed tape playing Possessed by Suicidal Tendencies. A freaking classic.

Too much pressure, my pulse is rising
My heart is pounding, my head really hurts
I can't take it, all this pressure
From all these things inside of me


I finally sat, criss-cross applesauce, as the music continued to play.

"What's up with you?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"What's not up with me? What's up with you?" I replied.

His lips pursed and he let out a small laugh. "You're something else, Amanda."

I gave him an exaggerated smile and stood back up on his bed. It had been made before, amazingly. Now the quilt and sheets were hanging off the side, pillows on the floor. "Come on up, Gerard!" I motioned him over.

Shaking his head, he told me, "Nah, I'd rather not."

"Oh, come on," I begged.

"I'm not much of a jumping-on-the-bed-and-dancing-like-a-phsyco kind of person," he said.

"Everyone is, some just have to dig deeper. Now get over here," I held out my hands to him as he dragged his feet toward me. He grasped both hands and stood on his bed with me. And that's all he did, was stand there.

"Now jump!" I said, and began jumping in circles, singing along. "Possessed!"

Against his will, he moved slightly, and unenthusiasticly sang. "Party-pooper," I called him.

He sighed and finally acted like me, jumping around and singing. We giggled and danced together like a couple of six-year-olds. I loved it. We twirled and eventually, when the song ended, we were face-to-face, inches apart, breathing heavily. I gave him a slight eyebrow raise.

The tape clicked, switching to the backside. On the speakers, a soft guitar began playing, then picked up a bit. A voice began singing;

You say you love me
And I hardly know your name
And if I say I love you in the candlelight
There's no one but myself to blame
But there's something inside
That's turning my mind away
Oh how I could love you
If I could let you stay


"Queen," I said, recognizing the song. The chorus kicked in and Gerard put his arms around my waist and we began jokingly moving to the music. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, giggling.

He planted a kiss on my lips, making my heart flutter. I loved this feeling. He pulled away and slowly began to sit, I followed. He began kissing me again, gently pushing me down so I was laying underneath him. The kiss became much more passionate then anything I've ever felt before. I rubbed my hands across his arms, shoulders, chest. Like a gentleman, he didn't move his hands below my shoulders.

For a moment we stopped to look at eachother, desire in our eyes. He pushed my bangs from my eyes and was about to say something when someone at the door cleared their throat loudly.

We both turned our head to see Donna Way, standing there awkwardly. In a matter of seconds, Gerard jumped off of me and stood. I sat up and put my hands in my lap, looking down at the floor.

"I just... was wondering if Amanda wanted a ride home?" she asked, itching her arm.

Gerard and I exchanged glances. "Sure, if you don't mind," I replied.

"Well I was heading to the store, so I can bring you now," Donna said.

I made eye contact with her and said, "Okay." I stood up next to Gerard to follow Donna up the stairs. As I passed him, I slapped his butt playfully and turned to give him a grin.



*

It was just Donna and me, me and Donna, in a silent car, moving along at twenty-five miles-per-hour. It was so quiet, I could hear her breathe. To say this was an uncomfortable situation would be an understatement.

"So, uh..." I began, trying to start a conversation. That's as far as I got.

When we arrived at my house, she pulled into the driveway. Piled in front of the garage were trashbags. Of beer cans. And you could so tell that's what was in them.

I felt Donna look at me. I took in a breath to compose myself, trying not to give a reaction.

"Your parents out of town?" she asked.

"Uh..." I paused, which was a mistake.

"There wasn't any partying, was there?"

Recovering, I told her, "No, my parents had a big cook-out last night." I even looked her right in the eye.

"Oh. Well I'll see you around then, Amanda."

"See ya," I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the car door.

"Hey, wait, I want to thank you," she spoke as I jumped out.

I turned to look at her. "For what?" I asked, confused.

She began playing with her ring as she told me, "Just, Gerard is so happy now, ever since you two became, uh... friends."

I made a close-mouthed smile and nodded. "Bye."

"Bye."

I closed the car door and Donna began backing out, waving as she pulled away.

When I went to open the door, it was locked, so I knocked a few times. No one answered, but Jake's car was here, so I knocked louder.

The door opened and in front of me stood Jake, holding a green pillow over his crotch. I'm pretty sure he was naked.

"Um," I uttered, making a face.

He did have amazing abs though, I must say. But he's supposed to be my brother.

"Jakey, is it the pizza guy?" a girl's voice said in a seductive voice.

He cleared his throat, "Sam, it's my sister."

I could hear footsteps run from the living room, then up the stairs.

... Obviously I was interrupting something.

"I can wait outside..." I said, unable to look him in the eye. How awkward could things get?!

"I'll call you in when we're done," he told me in a flat voice, then slammed the door in my face.

Great. I'm locked out while my brother finishes, with I don't even want to know what.
Sign up to rate and review this story