Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love Is Dead. (one shot)

by Katee_Loves_MyChem 0 reviews

He loved her more than anything,to see her walk away.. well.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-15 - Updated: 2009-04-15 - 513 words - Complete

0Unrated
Love is dead.
disclaimer; i own non of the characters. (:


She walked away from me again. Leaving me stood there, in the pouring rain, my tears merging with the raindrops. She had done this too me countless times, telling me doesn't love me, telling me she wants me out of her life, yet I still chased after her, my mind told me not too, but my heart told me otherwise.

We were walking, no where particular just enjoying each others company, well thats what I thought. She didn't seem her usual bubbly self, her sky blue eyes, red and puffy. She stopped and sat down on the bench, and signaled for me too sit beside her. I did.
“Gerard....” She started, looking down at her feet, making her long black hair drape in front of her pale face.
“Rose...” I whispered, hinting for her to go on.
“I'm sorry, I...I Can't be with you...I Can't.” She spoke, I spotted one of her tears hitting the pavement, leaving a small mark. I stared at her, feeling my heart snap in two.
“Rose, why, why can't you be with me...? We've have gotten through this before...we can again, I promise.” My eyes welling up with tears, but I didn't allow them too fall. The sky grew darker, not long before the heavy rain started, yet we both still sat there.
“I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore, pretending everything is perfectly fine, when its far from it. I took you back the last time, as I felt guilty. There were no feelings involved, I- i think I've fallen out of love with you...” She spoke, just above a whisper. I couldn't hold the tears back any longer, I let them fall down my face. Rose stood up, turned to look at me, and walked away, her eyes still red. I wanted to just run after her, and make things right, I knew I could do neither. I left her too walk away from me. I remained sat there for what seemed an eternity ; cold and alone, heartbroken.
Not knowing what to do, I made my way to her front door, I had to make things right, I had to know why she broke up with me. I love her, I love her more than anything. I weakly knocked on her door, stepping up and under the porch, sheltering from the rain.
The arched door, slowly opened after a few seconds, Rose stood there, her make-up running down her face, her eyes looking like they were going too explode any second soon, yet still she looked beautiful to me. Her gaze dropped to the floor when she saw me.
“Please...” I spoke, before being interrupted.
“Goodbye, Gerard.” She whispered softly, and looked me back in the eyes. She gave me a weak smile and stepped back “Our Loves' Dead” and with that she basically slammed the door shut on me.
“But I still love you..”


yeah. it is kind of bad, wrote it like, a year ago. but tell me what you think? ((:
Sign up to rate and review this story