Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Separated

Last Minute Errands...but you smell like daddy

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

When we were together We never turned our backs on each other But now that we're separated We can't stand one another *Picks up 5 years after stuttering ends. I think we'fre back!*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-04-13 - Updated: 2009-04-20 - 2087 words

0Unrated
Separated 1: Running Errands Last Minute.

I awoke to a dark room feeling the best I had in months, although I felt great something about this scene was entirely wrong. I sat up startled and looked around to the open patio door. It let in a slight breeze and chills ran down my spine.
I should have been home hours ago.
I sighed in frustration and pulled the covers off my body. I walked across the room picking up my discarded clothes and putting them back on as I found them.
The last item I needed was my black sandal.
I looked around the room quietly trying my hardest not to wake the man sleeping on the bed. I finally found it out on the patio and shook my head wondering how it got out there. I picked up my keys and cell phone and made it all the way to the door before he woke up.
“You’re leaving just like that? No goodbye?”
“I have kids to take care of Patrick and you have a wedding to plan.” I said simply letting the door shut behind me without looking back.
He yelled for me but I didn’t care.
I kept walking.
As I left the Chateau Marmont that night I knew it would be the last I would spend with him in this way.
It was the close of an era, a tradition of sorts that had started 4 and a half years ago shortly after I gave birth to our second set of twins.
He was marrying the wicked bitch and I couldn’t comprehend why. Every week we'd meet and he’d go on and on about how he loved me. How he missed me and the kids. All for me to find out he proposed to her and they were marrying in a few months.
I was capable of a lot of things. I could push my morals aside and overlook many things. But I could never come between a husband and wife even if this husband happened to have been my husband first and the father of my kids. He was my life source, but wedding bands were my kryptonite.
In Either scenario I would slowly suffer and die.
I pulled into the gate of my California home and walked into the door on the right.
As soon as I walked in I was immediately greeted by yells and giggles.
“SOFIA! Give me back my GAME!” Roman yelled down the stairs as he chased after his sister who only giggled a lot like her father as she ran past me with said game in her hands.
Roman sighed exasperated as he reached the bottom of the stairs and smiled at seeing me.
“Hi Mom!” he stated kissing me and then running off in the direction his twin sister had disappeared to.
“SOFIA MELODY LEIA STUMPH te juro! If you loose my top score I’m going to-!” he shouted as he ran around the corner and out the patio door.
I shook my head and walked into the living room where my cousin Yvette sat next to Andy. He had both Gia and Zoë sleeping on him as he watched a movie on the big screen. I laughed and they both turned to look at me.
“You’re back!” Yvette cried as she got up.
“Where are you going?” I asked her as she passed by me.
“To sleep! These kid’s girl...I mean, I don’t know how you do it!” She mumbled as she walked up the stairs to the guest bedroom.
I sat next to Andy who just smiled and I took Gia away from him. He pouted slightly and I rolled my eyes.
“Now my right side is going to be cold.” Andy said softly.
“I strongly believe you'll get over it.” I said as I ran my fingers through my daughters’ hair.
Gia and Zoë were identical twins.
They were also the ones who looked the most like me. They were identical images of me when I was their age. They also happened to be Andy’s favorite ladies. Those 3 loved each other to death and it made me laugh.
Gia stirred in my arms and moved her head up to look at me. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and nuzzled into my neck before shooting up and looking at me confused.
“What is it princess?” I asked concerned at her behavior.
“You smell like Papi. Mami, is he here?” She asked in her tiny voice.
My eyes got huge and Andy gave me the side eye from where he sat with Zoë in his arms.
“No papi’s not here baby…”
Gia huffed and then got off my lap.
“Where are you going Gia?” I asked trying to keep her with me knowing that if she was in the room Andy wouldn’t ask questions I didn’t want to answer.
“To the tea party with Sloane.” She said as she skipped shoeless to the doggie door and crawled out.
I looked on after her and then after a few seconds turned to look at Andy who was giving me accusatory glances while playing with my daughters curls.
“So…Calista...”
I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled knowing exactly what that meant.
“So you saw him…at the Chateau Marmont again?”
I let out a sigh and crossed my arms.
“I don’t know what you are talking about Andrew I was running errands last minute since the twins birthday is tomorrow.”
Zoë stirred in Andy’s arms as he laughed at my answer. She moved her head to look over in my direction. At seeing me the little lady crawled over to me and lay on my chest. She nuzzled into my neck and then looked up at me.
“Mommy you smell like daddy.” She said as she rubbed her eyes. I let out a defeated sigh and Andy burst into hysterics. Sold out by my 4 year old daughters. Apparently they knew their fathers better then I expected. I put her down on the floor and sent her away with a slight spank on the butt.
“Go find your sisters and brother and play.” She pouted slightly at me and then skipped away to the doggie door following Mozart on his way out.
“So what was that about errands again?" Andy said now trying to hold back a smile.
“Oh shove it Andy!” I said as I got up and made my way to the kitchen,
"When did you get here?" I asked as I turned off lights and picked up random toys as I walked down the hallway.
"Mixon and I got in an hour ago. Your cousin looked like she was ready to cry." Andy said dropping a sock that was in his pocket, in the dirty clothes hamper in the downstairs bathroom.
I laughed and shook my head. I felt bad now for falling asleep with Patrick.
"Yea my ladies will make you something something..." Andy nodded with a slight smirk as I turned the last corner and walked into the dark kitchen.
All I saw was the tip of his cigarette as he inhaled.
He was sitting by the patio table with the door open smoking looking out into the backyard and pool we shared. Andy made some excuse about having to find Mixon for something and practically ran next door. I cursed him in my mind for leaving me alone but in the end I sighed and walked over to where Joe was waiting, still looking out.
"Creepy much?" I asked as I took a seat next to him and pulled the cigarette from out of his fingers to a drag and handed it back without looking at him.
The nicotine felt great in my lungs and it had my brain swimming. I guess I was stressed. This always helped clear my head when I was younger.
Joe didn't take the cigarette back and so I turned to see what he was doing. He sat leaning forward with his hands on his thighs, his interlaced fingers resting in between his legs and his icy blue stare met mine. That look...that look was a scary one and it sent chills down my spine. This Joe wasn't fun lets smoke a joint happy-go-lucky Joe. No, This Joe meant business.
"I've been sitting here for 3 hours waiting for you. The first half hour I was like eh...its LA there's traffic. But then it started getting dark. And I knew exactly what that meant."
"Joe please don't start with me right now." I said with a defeated sigh taking another drag.
"Don't start?" He mocked "don't do stupid things and I won't have to start!"
"Look I'm old enough to fuck whoever I want. Sex is sex Joe."
"See, but its not just sex. Not for you. And you always come in here acting like everything's fine and dandy but in your eyes...its all in your eyes you are distraught. You are still waiting for him to change...waiting for him to come back- to turn back into that guy you met 7 years ago. But that guy is dead Calista. That guy doesn't exist. Not anymore! Why do you hurt yourself?" He said getting up and pacing in front of me.
Joe looked as if HE wanted to pull out all of his curls. I never think that me sleeping with my ex husband would bother him so much. In fact, it shouldn't.
"What? You think I don't know? You think I don't wake up every fucking MORNING and KNOW that he's never coming back to me?! I fucking know Joe. I know! But I also have to look at my kids. Rome and Sofi that look more like him everyday! And then Zoë and Gia who barely know him. I know he's gone! You don't fucking have to rub it in my fucking face!"
I was really sick of his lectures. today i was just not in the mood.
"So why? Why put yourself though the pain and anguish every week? Every time. Why torture yourself! I don't understand you Cal you're stronger than this. You are the strongest person I know and you let him chip at your armor all the time."
"It doesn't matter Joe its over." I sighed defeated; he was going to find out sooner or later.
"That's what you always say. It was over when you were pregnant with Rome and Sofi, it was over after they were born, and it was over after you got divorced it was over last week." He rolled his eyes and reached for the pack of cigarettes and lit another.
"No Joe. It’s different this time." I said looking down at my hands.
"Really how so? Why don't you enlighten me?" he said rolling his eyes and taking an angry drag.
"He proposed." I almost whispered.
"He- what?" Joe said hoping, praying to his GOD that he heard me wrong.
"He's going to marry her! He's going to marry that bitch and its over. Everything's over between us!" I said as sobs racked my body for the first time since I found out earlier today.
I wouldn't let myself cry in front of Patrick but now it was all hitting me like a ton of bricks. Joe walked over to me still in shock and wrapped his hands around my now fragile small frame. He kissed the top of my head and just let me cry. He had no words to say. He expected many things from this stranger he called Patrick but having him propose to Elisa...that was something unforgivable.
She had caused a fall out (he laughed at the irony of the words) but they were true she caused the fall out of family and friends alike with Patrick. He couldn't understand how Patrick let it get this far. How he let her ruin his family, even his own mother didn't allow him in her home when Elisa tagged along, all his friends abandoned him. Even the ones that stuck around after he initially left after a few years got sick of the constant disses Elisa made him give.
There was no more hope. If he married her there was no repair.
Everyone would abandon him for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess whos back?! thats right Syn-inc is back bringing with us pat 2 to the crazy love story. i hope you like it.
Gin&Cal
Sign up to rate and review this story