Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the chemical romance,

the chemical romance,

by Mychemicalromance073 1 review

Frerard, what happens when Gerard and Frank come out to each other?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-04-20 - Updated: 2009-04-21 - 704 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S POV
i was just looking, okay i was staring but how could i not be, this is the most beautiful human being i have ever seen, why doesn’t he notice when i stare? or maybe he does and doesn’t want to notice because he doesn’t feel the way i feel. I feel the need to tell him but why would i tell him if he would just turn me down? oh, he is just so perfect i cant take my eyes off him his skin tight jeans clinging firmly to his perfectly toned legs, his snowy white skin contrasting perfectly with those beautiful hazel eyes, his lopsided smile that makes me melt, and his messy black hair draping over his face, oh how i want him.

GERARD'S POV
I can see him staring oh how i want it to stop because i know he doesnt want me and it kills me. i wish i could have him just for one day even to feel his smooth pink lips against mine, to feel his hand on my cheek, i just wish i could hold him, but hes straight and he doesnt know im bi, the stage kisses arent enough for me. i just want his cute little 4"9 frame in my arms my hands through his short multicoloured hair, to feel that cool metal lip ring on my lip. it kills me to know he would never want me.

FRANK POV
thats it im sick of having mental battles with myself, im going to go tell gerard the way i feel about him, sure he'll probably kick me out of the band and never speak to me again but i love him and he has to know.
"Gerard, can i tell you something?"
"shoot"
"well its kinda private and i need to tell you.."
"okay..."

Gerard’s POV

well if he’s going to tell me something i have to tell him how much i love him, want and need him.
"Frank I need to tell you something aswell…"
"umm.. well you better go first…"
"well, there’s no easy way to put this and you probably wont like it either but, i have to tell you.. Frankie i am in love with you an i need you, you are the only person that I have had these feelings for and it has been killing me inside not telling you and I know you don’t want to hear this but I had to tell you because I have loved you for so long that I couldn’t last another day without telling you."
"but Gerard, I thought you were straight, you cant love me."
"yeah, I thought I would get a reaction like that, I understand if you want me to leave the band and never talk to me again…"
"No Gerard I cant let you leave because, I was about to tell you the exact same thing. "
"what?"
“I love you Gerard Arthur Way and nothing and no-one will change that.”
Frank’s smooth pale lips are softly touching mine, connecting with my lips like puzzle pieces, made for each other, innocent and loving, his statement before was right, he does love me. A kiss I have never experienced in my life, my lips numb as Frankie and I continue to kiss, he slowly sucks on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly accept but opening my mouth, our tongues collide and softly massage each others his sweet taste slowly filling my mouth, I hesantly pull away to gaze into those green-hazel eyes once more.
"Gerard I want to be with you, you are all I want and as soon as I layed eyes on you, that was the only decision I was certain of."
"Frankie you know I want to be with you, you are the best thing that’s happened to me and I don’t ever want to lose you.” With that I hugged his small 4”9 frame.
Before we left to meet the others I gave Frank a small loving peck to the cheek.
"lets go out and see the guys"
"sure" a small smile spread across my face as he laced his fingers with mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story