Categories > Original > Drama

The Trouble We Could Get Into

by DecayDanceLover 0 reviews

Jack isn't rich.Jenny is.Jack throws a party.Jenny crashes his party.Alex crashes Jenny.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-21 - Updated: 2009-04-22 - 1073 words

0Unrated
The Trouble We Could Get Into

Jenny stared at the vanity in front of her as she brushed her curly brunette hair. Three nights from now was the yearly dance her private school had. This year’s theme was under the sea. She turned on her stool to look at the blue gown her father had bought. It was an empire waist dress that flowed beautifully with cripples on the bottom half and sequins at the top half. To only look at it was to know she was pouring rich with a father that would do anything for her.
Jenny wasn’t a brat though. She appreciated every simple thing life could give her. She just didn’t show it and her parents didn’t know it. Neither did they know she was bored of this lifestyle. There were large copper gates holding her in the property. They were there pretty much telling her she was locked inside.
When she did get out she could never wander so far down she left the huge silver gates which pretty much separated simple people from complicated people. In other words it made sure anyone it with under thirty million dollars was left out of it. It was its own city in a city.
Jenny just happened to be bored of this lifestyle. She wanted to live, to drink, and to not be judged by the ridiculously rich people that kept her under her father’s watch. Even when she did it didn’t last very long.

“You invited girls right? There are going to be girls at this party?” Alex asked his best friend Jack for the millionth time that half hour.
Jack glared at Alex. He may be simple minded and stupid and annoying but he would never forget to invite girls to a house party. “Dude, I’m having a fucking house party. Of course I invited girls.”
Alex grinned pumping his fist in the air.
“Wouldn’t it suck if I didn’t invite any girls and it was an all boys party?” Jack grinned giving out his famous wouldn’t it suck rant.
“Yeah, but I could probably make something of those boys.”
“You couldn’t make babies!” Jack exclaimed grinning.
This was a Jack usual lifestyle. He may not be rich but he had everything he needed. He was a happy camper. He would never trade this lifestyle for anything. So his mom and dad weren’t paid thousands, it didn’t matter. Nothing really mattered to Jack. He was living a great life and he was happy. What more did he need?
“Why do you assume there’s something sexual behind my words?” Alex asked.
“Because there always is.” Jack replied receiving a slap on the side of the head. “I need a new best friend.”

Jenny slipped on her red American Apparel fur lined sweater over her purple Ella Moss cowl neck tank top. She added a pair of grey cigarette skinny jeans and a tan pair of Uggs.
Her parents were away on business which made tonight the perfect night. She got into her silver Ferrari Enzo and pressed the gate opener button.

All the scenery out of her city within the city was new. Her bright brown eyes checked out the town as she wandered aimlessly through it. That is until her bright brown eyes met the bright lit up house. The very same house Jack was holding his party in.
Jenny parked on the side of the road and entered the house. Teens were everywhere getting drunk, making other teens get drunk, leading drunk teens to rooms, making out, and dancing. Jenny giggled as a blond slut led a drunk guy upstairs.
Boys filled the kitchen making more drinks then need. Jenny guessed they were going to give the girls more than one drink.
She may never get out, but she wasn’t clueless. She knew boys better than girls thought they did.

Alex met her brown eyes before they could roll. He walked off in the other direction. Rule one of being Alex Gaskarth: Never walk straight to a girl after making eye contact, always run into her.
Jenny shrugged and kept walking. The boy was cute but too confident for her. If it was all she could get she was in.

Alex walked right into her this time two drinks in hand. “Oh god, I’m sorry.”
Jenny knew his game and never meant to give in. Something about his puppy brown eyes made her say more than she should have. “It’s alright.”
“Would you like this drink - ” Alex cocked his head to the side. “If I knew your name I could properly ask you if you want a drink.”
“Jenny.”
“Alex.” He gave her the drink.
Jenny sipped it cautiously. She wasn’t planning on drinking the whole thing. Even then it happened to be a little addicting. She sipped again. The room was already spinning. Jenny gave an even sip. The cup had a centimeter of alcohol left. The cup hit her stomach and the rest of the drink stained her hoodie. Alex stood over a dead girl.
As if on cue Jack walked into the room. Before saying anything to his best friend he dropped to the floor staring at the unconscientious girl on the floor. “What’d you do Gaskarth?” he hissed.
Alex gulped. “I gave her one cup of vodka.”
“Is she dead?” Jack asked.
“I believe so.” Alex replied.
“Damn it, what do I do?” Jack asked the killer.
“Put in your room until after the party or wait a couple days or something. Oh god, I hope she isn’t dead.” Alex exclaimed.
Jack picked her up and put her on his bed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%%%%%%%

OH MY GOD ALEX IS A FREAKING MURDERER!!! I can't believe it,
the boy everyone loves is a murderer!!! Poor Jack, he's stuck
with the body of some random rich girl.

Anyway, to the questions:
Is she dead?
Will Jack get arrested?
Will Alex get arrested?
Will Jack's parents find out before too late?
If she's not dead what happened?
What happened if she isn't dead?


Alrighty so uhm, please review my story!! Pretty please
with lemons on top!!!
Here's a joke: If Morgan isn't addicted to beer, then why does she keep drinking it?
It'll be on the next chapeter... If I get that far.

Peace.Love.ETF
Este
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story