Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Merch Help

by killxsmile 4 reviews

He's literally a guitar hero.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-04-24 - Updated: 2009-04-25 - 779 words - Complete

1Funny
Author's Note: Straight to the thank yous.

Tissamy: If Chloe was a real person, I'd be best friends with her. And if you'd be best friends with her too, I'm pretty sure we'd be best friends. lol.

somethingorother: Don't fret. Jack will find out eventually.

doyleangel: Ack! That 'Page Not Found' thing is driving me up the wall. No me gusta, Ficwad!

Storytime!

“Chloe!” Vinny called out as I passed the merch booth. “Just the person I was looking for. Could you watch the stuff for a sec?”
“But I was just heading to--”
“Please?” he said, giving me the puppy dog eyes. “I swear, it’ll only be a couple of minutes.”
“Fine, but what do I--”
“Just put the shirts up for display and make sure no one steals anything,” he replied, scurrying off.

“Great,” I said, surveying the booth. Sighing, I grabbed one of each shirt and attempted to hang them on the wire rack thing before me. Being 5’5” I couldn’t hang anything very high up. This served to be a problem, since that left me with only half the space to display all the ATL merch. Desperate for extra height, I climbed onto the top of the table and started hanging the clothing that way.

It seemed like a good idea until I ran out of table to stand on.

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled, falling backwards. I closed my eyes and braced myself for a hard fall, but it never came.

Lucky for me, a passing guitarist caught me before I busted my head open.

“Hello, again,” Paul said, holding me bridal style.
“Hi,” I said, still in shock. With a soft laugh, he set me down.
“Hasn’t anyone ever told you to that falling off tables is dangerous?” he joked.
“Yeah, but it’s just so fun. I can’t resist.” He chuckled and took a look behind me.
“So what exactly are you trying to do?”
“Put up the merch so that people can actually see it, but as you can see, I’m sorta vertically challenged.”
“Let me help you out.”

With his height advantage, Paul was easily able to accomplish the task.

“Isn’t Vinny supposed to be doing this?” he asked, hanging the last of the hoodies.
“Yeah, but he kinda ran off and now I’m stuck watching the fort,” I said, hopping up onto the edge of the table.
“Mind if I join you?”
“Oh, you don’t have to--”
“But I insist.”
“Well, if you insist…
“Sweet.”

He took a seat next to me, swinging his legs in synch with mine.

“I know you’ve only been here a few hours, but what do you think of touring so far?” he asked.
“It’s alright. But I have a feeling that I’ll hate the bus by the end of the week.”
“Aww, it’s not that bad.”
“Easy for you to say. You aren’t sharing a bus with Jack. The boy runs around naked for fun.”
“This is true. But there’s more to touring than exhibitionists on busses.”
“Such as?”
“Well there are the pranks, the parties, the fans…”
“And you can’t forget about the women and the booze?”
“Haha. Well, those are an added bonus. But being single and sober isn’t that bad either.”
“I guess.”
“C’mon, I’ll show you,” he said, hopping off the table.
“But the merch--”

“Hey, Darren!” he called out to one of the roadies. “Could you watch this stuff for us?”
“Uhh, sure.”

“See? Taken care of.”
“But where are we going?” I asked, following him.
“You’ll see.”

After stopping by catering, we headed toward the BLG dressing room.

As he opened the door, Paul pressed his fingers to his lips and pointed to a sleeping figure on the couch. Martin was hugging a pillow to his chest as his iPod played.

“Could you open this?” he asked, handing a package of yogurt to me.
“Sure.”

While I peeled the plastic away, he started unzipping Martin’s jeans.
“Whoa! What the--”
“Just hand me the yogurt.”

Though confused, I passed it to him.

“Mmm…” Martin moaned, smiling in his sleep.

Paul held back his laughter and emptied the container onto the lead singer’s crotch. Then he quickly zipped him back up we hurried out of the room.

“Holy crap, he’s gonna be pissed off when he wakes up,” I said as we made our way down the hallway.
“I know,” he said, laughing. “That’s the point.”


+++++
As you saw by this chapter,

few reviews = slow updates
many review = fast updates.

I updated. Now the ball's in your court.
Sign up to rate and review this story