Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Highschool

Chapter 8: Lip Lock

by MCRmyOXO 2 reviews

Shorty. Sry. But I'm finally getting a pairing in there. Dont worry more pairings to come

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-28 - Updated: 2009-04-28 - 407 words

0Unrated
Mikey and I left the drunken passed out boys in the living room and ventured outside. First thing I did was call my brother expecting to be yelled and screamed at but once I explained Sam was so calm it was scary. Since Mikey missed out on most of the fun I whipped out my phone showing him the picture of Frankie’s ‘stripper’ episode. His face was so red from laughing I thought he was going to choke, so was I. “You are horrible” Mikey argued playfully.
“I know aren’t I” I answered. I sat under a tree across from Ray’s house just thinking enjoying the peace.
“Hello beautiful” Mikey greeted still in a playful mood. He was dangling upside down from a tree branch and his face was inches from mine. I came face to face with his beautiful brown eyes. I laughed.
“Show off” I said shoving him, he lost his grip and tumbled down, his head fell into my lap. I out my hand on the side of his face brushing the brown hair from his face. I smiled, it wasn’t an awkward half smile it was a true smile, I hadn’t truly smiled in a long time.
Mikey’s p.o.v
She brushed the hair from my face, her touch felt warm. Then she smiled, she had a beautiful smile, it made her hazel eyes sparkle, it made me want her.
Gerard’s p.o.v
Ow! My head! What the fuck happened last night I thought waking up on the floor of Toro’s living room. That Frankie kid was knocked out cold next to me, the only two I didn’t see in the living room were my little bro and Buffy. I sat up, I had a pounding headache, probably from all that booze and alcohol last night. “Hey, fuck Frankie wake up!” I screamed, everyone snapped awake. Ray was pounding his fists to his temples.
“Dude! Fuck man, I got a huge hangover” he said through gritted teeth. “Can you scream maybe I don’t know….never?”I stood up and tottered towards the door to look at how late it was and how long I’ve been out. I saw Buffy and Mikey? Were they just locking lips?! My face reddened with anger, I could feel my cheeks blaze, why the fuck is he kissing her? We just met three days ago!
Sign up to rate and review this story