Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

SWEET HOME ALABAMA!

by E-JayLovesGerard 6 reviews

Pete enters.... oh fuck!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-04-30 - Updated: 2009-04-30 - 1390 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘You’ll make some very lucky guy happy.’ I reassured him with a warm smile.
I didn’t get a response from him. He just smiled to himself and pulled up in my driveway.
‘Home sweet home.’ I muttered to myself. I hadn’t told my mother but I hated Belleville. School wasn't bad, a few people picked on me because of my appearance but I was ignored by most, I had friends. But it didn’t seem like home, not yet.
‘I’ll see you later.’ He leaned over the console and kissed my cheek before I slid out of his car.
I didn’t even get halfway through the front door before my mother pulled me into one of her bone-crushing hugs.
‘Hey Frank!’ She cheered. My mother was known for being a little hyper. Some say that I got that from her.
‘Hey mum. Can I stay with Mikey this week? Mrs. Way is going on a business trip.’ I asked when she finally let me go.
‘Sure hon. It’s good to see you making some friends. Oh, Jamia called and so did Chris. I said you’d call them back when you got home.’ She handed me the home phone.
I ran upstairs to pack a bag for the week. While I did that, I dialed Chris’ number.
‘Hello?’ a familiar voice answered.
‘Hey James. It’s Frank. Is Chris home?’ I was given permission to call Chris’ dad by his name since I was always over at his house when we were younger.
‘Hey Frank! How’s Belleville treating ya?’
‘It's okay. Nothing like home but I have a few friends.’
‘That’s good. Here’s Chris, take care of yourself Frankie boy.’
‘Will do.’
I heard the phone switch hands.
‘FRANK!’ Chris screamed down the phone.
‘Hey man! You called?’ I was excited to talk to him. Chris had been my only friend since year 3 and I was sadd leaving him behind.
‘Yeah. Just wanted to know how you going. Got any friends?’
‘Yeah. I miss you though. I wish you were up here to wreak havoc with me.’ I sat in the corner of my room and pulled my knees to my chest.
‘Me too man! What your friends like?’ I knew Chris was nosy.
I went on describing my friends with Chris drooling over E-Jay. He told me how everything was going at school. Then he asked me when I was going to see Gerard again, since I admitted I kinda liked him. Chris was cool with it, saying he knew I was gay in some way.
‘I’m going there tonight actually. I better get ready. I’ll call you when I get home. Cya.’
I hung up and put the phone on my night stand. It was 6.45 when I looked at the clock. My heart sunk a little. I chickened out. I couldn’t say it to her face so I texted her.
Hey Jamia. Look, im sorry I cnt say this to ur face but I dnt think we can be tgether anymore. I rlly did like bein with u but wth the distance, im afraid we’ll fall apart. I hope u can forgive me. F
I closed my phone, set it on the night stand with the home phone and turned on my CD player. My mum must had been playing with it since Rascal Flatts – What Hurts The Most blasted from my speakers. I didn’t change it. I kinda liked the song.
I replayed it over and over till I could sing it. I sat on my window sill and sang. I kept my eyes closed, afraid that tears might fall.
“I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let ?em out

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though
Goin' on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away

And never knowin'
What could've been
And not seein' that lovin' you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' it
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still harder gettin' up, gettin' dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And havin' so much-“
‘Frankie?’ Gerard voice brought me back from my trance. He looked sad. I gasped, he had a black eye. I pressed stop on the CD remote which lay on the floor. I ran to him quickly, running my finger beneath his eye. He flinched a little.
‘I-im sorry.’ I whispered, withdrawing my hand. ‘Are you okay?’
‘I’m fine. Are you okay? You look so sad.’ He frowned a little. He placed his hand on my cheek and whipped away the tears that had escaped without my knowledge.
‘I'm okay.’ I tried to smile but all that came was a flood of tears. Gerard pulled my against his chest, hold my head there.
Shh….’ He cooed. I hugged him tight, pressing my face into his chest and leaning his head down to rest on top of mine. ‘Why are you crying hon?’
‘I-I don’t know.’ I whispered against his chest. All I could think about was him. His beautiful face, his strong hold around me, the beautiful scent that seemed to radiate off his skin. It was kind of vanilla, cigarette, coffee and some other scent that mixed so well. He continued to whisper to me, things like ‘it’s okay’ and ‘let it out’.
The soothing beat of his heart calmed me down quickly. As I stopped crying, Gerard started to sing. His voice sounded so sweet.
‘You okay now, Frankie?’ He asked.
‘Yeah. Thank you for the millionth time today.’ I laughed. ‘Can I ask what happened to you?’ I looked into his face, the black eye standing out with ease ‘cause of his pale skin.
‘Just an argument gone wrong. It’s nothing.’ I knew he was hiding something from me but I didn’t want to push him too far. ‘Still wanna stay over? You don’t have to.’
‘Of course I want to.’ I smiled. I gave him a squeeze then ran to grab my bag.
I shouted a goodbye to mum, who ran to me and hugged me before I could escape. She even hugged Gerard, but he didn’t have a problem with it. I dragged him from the house before he could start a conversation.
‘I like your mum.’ He stated as we drove back to his house. ‘She’s a lot like you.’
‘So you’re saying you like me?’ I teased.
‘Yep.’ He smirked.
My heart stopped for a moment. Whether he meant it as in friends or more, I didn’t care.
‘Why do you like me?’ I tried to sound teasing again but it came out sounding disgusted.
‘I meant as a friend Frankie.’
‘I know, im sorry. I was just shocked…. No-one likes me, with the exception of Jamia, Chris and my mum.’
‘Well you can add E-Jay, Mikey and I to that list.’
We joked all the way back to his place. I could laugh freely with Gerard. There weren’t many people that you could do that with in Belleville.
‘Gee!’ Someone yelled as we got out of the car. There was another car parked on the lawn with 3 people surrounding it. One was tall, bulky and blonde. The next was also tall, kinda thin and afro-fied. I froze at the last guy standing by the car. He was a little taller than me, black hair and the worst attitude imaginable.
‘Pete!’ I hissed.

Last time im posting this! and if it dont work, fuck ya! you'll just be missin a part! so bite me! anyways. R&R plzzzzz xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story