Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Romance

by E-JayLovesGerard 20 reviews

Frankies going insane! :D kinda

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-03 - Updated: 2009-05-03 - 1692 words - Complete

0Unrated
I tippy toed across the floor. I managed the make it to the hole without making a noise, but as I took my foot off the wooden box, it creaked. I didn’t want to know if they heard me or not, I just scrambled along quickly.
I stood up, brushing myself off as Gerard pulled me into a tight hug.
‘You’re a fucking idiot!’ he growled in my ear, loosening up a bit but not letting me go.
‘I found Nic, didn’t I?’
‘We could have found her another way. You didn’t have to risk your life.’ I wrapped my legs around his waist so I could be closer to him. He pulled me back a little, the light from the tiny tunnel shone on his face. He looked me right in the eye before slamming his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but that subsided quickly. I already knew what his lips felt like but I couldn’t get over how soft they were when they were against mine. I kept my arms around his neck while his were supporting my weight. Before I was ready for it to end, he pulled my away and set me on the ground. I staggered back into the wall, trying to catch my breath.
‘Frank, I’m sorry. I wasn't thi-‘ I cut him off with my lips. I expected him to push me away again, but he didn’t. He pushed me against the wall as his tongue snaked between my lips. His hands wandered around my body for a moment, finally setting them on my hips. I felt a little guilty. Mikey was probably worried sick about Gerard's safety and there I was, making out with him.
‘Frank.’ He murmured against my lips.
‘Don’t.’ I knew what he was going to say and bring Jamia into this would have made this situation worse, if that was possible.
‘I can’t.’ He pecked my lips. ‘Im a whore, Frankie.’ Another peck. ‘You deserve.’ And another. ‘So.’ Another. ‘Much.’ Another. ‘Better.’ He tried to pull away but I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him back in.
‘Frankie, please.’
‘Just 2 minutes, please.’ I looked him in the eye. At first, he looked sad but he smiled and went for another kiss.
You’re a fucking idiot! You are NOT gay. You ARE straight!
I mentally flipped myself off, most likely getting one back. I didn’t care. I’d always have these battles whenever my heart and mind clashed. My mum had said it was my way of figuring things out.
His hands pulled my face away slowly, making the kiss last as long as possible.
‘Now we can go.’ I whispered. I waited for him to take his hands from my face but he didn’t. I wanted to ask what he was doing but something about his expression stopped me. He wasn't angry, sad or happy, he looked as though he was frozen. I placed my hands over his and twined our fingers together.
‘Lets go.’ Gerard grabbed me and threw me on his back. How he found his way out, I don’t know. We met everyone at Gerard's house, seeing as Immy Rock was being used. They managed to find Bob with ease. He had found them to be honest.
‘Finally!’ Mikey yelled as we walked through the door. I was still on Gerard's back, half asleep. I opened my eyes enough to see Bob laid out on the couch, white as a ghost.
‘What happened?’ Gerard demanded, setting me down in an armchair. I curled up with my head resting on the arm-rest. I didn’t know why I was tired, I’d spent at least an hour or 2 on Gerard's back.
‘When we found him, he collapsed. There’s no wounds, grazes or any penetration points so there can’t be any drugs in his system.’ Ray informed us. This seemed oddly familiar, not that I’d ever seen anything like this before. It might have been on TV or something. It was a documentary on mystery drugs and how to hide them. I could remember a few: insert the pills into your eyes, swallow and inhale it.
That’s the answer you fucking idiot!
“Oh don’t start with me! Im about to pass out for fuck sake!”
I tugged on Gerard's arm, too lazy to stand up or speak more the necessary. He looked down on me, a worried expression on his face. I motioned him to come closer with one finger.
‘Check his throat.’ I whispered. Gerard looked at me funny so I rolled my eyes. ‘If he went through the steam pipes, he could have picked up something there.’
‘We owe you big time!’ Gerard whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. I smiled and shifted a little. I drifted to sleep with the sounds of Gerard and Mikey arguing. Such a soothing sleep song…. NOT!
I woke in a good mood, which was weird since I wasn't a morning person. I stretched out, wondering why I hadn’t fallen. I was certain I had fallen asleep on the arm chair. I lifted my head a little. Again, I was in Gerard's room. Unlike the past 2 nights, I was alone. I noticed that I was in a pair of pajama pants and they looked like Gerard's. They were quiet comfortable. I got out of bed slowly, careful in case someone was asleep upstairs.
Mikey was the only person in the house. He was passed out on his bed. I decided I’d go to the bathroom then try to sleep a little longer.
I stepped out of the bathroom, yawning, when I heard the front door open. I peeked around the corner in case it was robbers or something. I sighed in relief as a very tired looking Gerard walked through the front door, followed by Matt.
‘Sleep well?’ Gerard asked me. I nodded, trying not to rub it in too much.
‘I think you should sleep.’ I stated.
‘Nah, I’ll be fine.’ He tried to walk past me but I blocked him.
‘Bed. Now.’ I pointed towards the stairs. Gerard groaned and marched, literally, to the stairs. I followed him to make sure he did go to bed. I even tucked him in and kissed his forehead.
‘Thank you, mummy.’ He whispered. I giggled and left the room. Matt was asleep on the couch so I couldn’t turn the TV on. I was at a loss of what to do. I decided to make some coffee, just to kill some time.
I was nearly finished my coffee when Mikey emerged from his room. I stifled a laugh as he walked to the kettle. His hair stuck in every direction and, with his glasses, he reminded me of a clown.
‘What are you staring at?’ He asked. Dammit!
‘Oh, nothing.’ I said, trying to sound innocent. Which NEVER works. He glared at me before taking a seat. I watched him a he sniffed his coffee. I burst out laughing, falling to the ground with a THUMP!
‘What did you do to it?’ Mikey asked as I got to my feet.
‘Nothing. You haven’t looked in the mirror today have you?’ He looked at me like I was an idiot and got up from the table. He walk to the lounge room, looking in the mirror that hung next to the bookcase. I was surprised when he started laughing. At school, Mikey had to check has hair every 20 seconds in case there was a stray hair or something. Maybe it was just at school he had to look perfect. He did look pretty hot with his hair like that.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON?!?! He is your best friend.. Our best friend!
“I said he looked pretty hot, not that I would date him! Fuck! Would you mind your own business?”
I am your business so shut it! Go hit on Gerard and leave Mikey alone!
“Fine, I will!”
With a lame excuse, I headed towards Gerard's room. I knew he’d be asleep but I had to shut myself up before I murdered me. I opened the door quietly and poked my head through. Gerard was on his back, arms behind his head, staring at the ceiling. He didn’t seem to notice my presence so I tippy toed over to him and climbed in the bed, sliding under the blanket with him. I laid on my side so I could look at him.
‘You’re meant to be sleeping.’ I whispered. He turned his head to face me.
‘I can’t sleep.’ He stated. I couldn’t help but to feel sad for him. He looked so tired.
Kiss him.
“So, you’re on my side now? Do you have a multi-personality disorder or something?”
Would you shut the fuck up and say something to him! You’re just staring now.
‘You okay?’ Gerard asked me, he sounded annoyed so that couldn’t have been the first time he’d asked that question.
‘Sorry. Yeah, im fine.’ I tried to smile.
‘You sure? You seem a little spacey today.’ I just nodded. I mentally slapped myself and the voice in my head. They all probably thought I was a freak. Yeah, I talked to myself when I needed to. He pulled me a little closer, well close enough so our bodies touched. My chest against his. He kissed my lips then snuggled his head underneath mine. His arms wrapped around my waist, keeping my pined to him.
His breathing got heavier and I smiled. He’d fallen asleep. I didn’t sleep, I just lay there with him. Even if I could, I wouldn’t have moved.

okay, im going at a very slow rate. i know so stop tellin me Nic! im tryin to do this quick but its not workin like i wanted it to. tell me wat you think so i know if im goin on the right direction or not. xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story