Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Green-Eyed

by killxsmile 5 reviews

And the plot thickens...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-05 - Updated: 2009-05-05 - 1194 words - Complete

1Insightful
Author's Note: Thank insomnia and the following reviewers for this update.

doyleangel: I think this chapter will ease your apprehension.

somethingorother: WARNING: Paul will be playing a big role in this story.

Tissamy: I'd make Chloe real if I could. lol. I can't guarantee that trouble isn't ahead (I'm a sucker for drama), but for now you'll like where this is going.

PEANUT BUTTER STORYTIME!

Green-eyed.

“I called her on the phone and she touched herself. She touched herself. She touched--”

I put down the latest issue of Nylon and dug my phone out of my purse. The name POOLIE flashed across the screen.

“Hey, Paul. What’s up?”
“We’re going out for ice cream and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come.”
“The guys left for an AP interview about 20 minutes ago,” I said, surveying the empty hotel room.
“Can you still tag along?”
“Uh, sure. Could you give me a few minutes to get ready?”
“Yeah. We’ll meet you in the lobby.”
“Alright.”
“Bye.”

After hanging up, I grabbed a pen and scribbled a note onto the hotel stationery.

Went out for ice cream with BLG. Be back soon.

XO,
Chloe


Then I swiped on some chapstick and ran my fingers though my hair. Satisfied with my reflection, I put on my bright yellow hoody, grabbed my purse, and slipped on my shoes, then made my way downstairs.

“Wow, that was quick,” Martin commented as I joined the group.
“Well I’m naturally cute. It doesn’t take too much effort for me to get ready.”

He chuckled and put an arm around me.

“Now that everyone’s here, let’s get moving,” Bryan said.

We quickly loaded into one of the roadie’s cars and headed toward the nearest Coldstone Creamery.

Half an hour later we were all crowded around a table with our cups of ice cream in hand.

“Think your brother will mind that we kidnapped you?” Paul asked, digging into his birthday cake remix.
“Nah. If anything he’s glad to have a break from me.”
“Why would you say that?”
“While he was asleep, I Sharpied an eye patch and a beard onto his face.”
“That doesn’t sound too bad,” John said.
“He couldn’t get it off before leaving, so he probably still looks like a pirate.”
“Hey, it’ll be a memorable interview,” Martin said.
“And nobody takes your brother seriously anyways,” Bryan added. I chuckled at his comment.
“This is true.”

At around 6:00, we headed back to the hotel. While the rest of BLG went back to their rooms, Paul was a gentleman and walked me to mine.

“So did you have fun today?” he asked as we stepped off the elevator.
“Yeah,” I smiled. “Thanks for inviting me.”
“No problem. Now do you believe that there’s more to touring than booze, girls, and a smelly bus?”
“Yup. There’s also ice cream,” I said approaching my door.

“Well here’s my stop.”
“Alright. Good night, Chloe.”
“Good night.”

He wrapped me in a hug, then I coincidentally spotted Alex over Paul’s shoulder.

“Hey, Paul. What’s up?” he asked, walking toward us.
“Just making sure Chloe got back to her room alright.”
“You went out?”
“Yeah, me and the guys took her to Coldstone.”
“Oh.”
“Well, see you around.”
“Yeah, see you.”

Paul walked back to the elevators and gave me one last wave before the steel doors slid shut.

“That guy seriously needs to back the fuck off,” Alex said, unlocking the door.
“What are you talking about?”
“Oh come on, Chloe.”
“What? We went out for ice cream. They invited you too, but you guys already left for the interview.”
“How convenient.”
“Babe, even if he was interested, it’s not like he knows that we’re together.”
“So that’s supposed to make it alright?”
“What is your problem? Are you jealous or something?”
“Me? Jealous?”

Though he tried to hide it, I could read him like a book. It couldn’t have been more obvious if his eyes were painted bright green.

“You are, aren’t you?” I teased, poking his stomach. Huffing, he crossed his arms. “Aww, Alex. You’re getting worked up over nothing.”
“What am I supposed to think, Chloe? The guy is constantly flirting with you.”
“Just because he’s polite doesn’t mean he’s flirting.”
“But you have a BLG tattoo--”
“That I got last summer, way before I met them,” I said.
“Even if that’s true, your brother is hellbent on setting you two up.”
“Have I ever been known to listen to Jack?”

He let out a frustrated sigh as I cupped his cheek in my hand.

“Paul is nothing to worry about,” I said, placing my arms around his neck. “Sure, he’s sexy, but you’re the one I’m with.”
“So if we weren’t together, you’d be with him?”
“Of course. Have you seen his lip ring?”

I meant for it to be a joke, but he let out a sigh and continued pouting.

“Aww, come on, Alex. I was just kidding.” I leaned up to kiss him, but he turned away.

“Paul is just a friend,” I reassured, slipping my hands into his.

While his expression remained unchanged, he shifted his attention to the floor. I pressed my forehead against his, and closed the space between us.

You are the one I want, Alexander William Gaskarth.”

I tilted my chin up, causing our lips to meet. At first, he grudgingly accepted my peace offering, but he eventually softened into the kiss.

“Believe me now?” I quietly asked, forehead still pressed against his.

He nodded and slipped his arms around my waist.

“Good,” I said planting another kiss on his lips.

“Alex? CHLOE?!
Rian stared at us with a look of sheer confusion as he stood in the doorway.

“Fuck,” I whispered, looking down.
“I thought you two were trying to keep the PDA under control,” Zack casually said, walking past the awestruck drummer.
“Wait, you knew about this?” Rian asked.
“Yeah, I saw them making out at the grocery store last month.”
“Last month?! And nobody thought to tell me?”
“Well you never asked,” I said, shrugging.
“How long have you--”
“2 months, 3 weeks, 6 days,” Alex said.
“I didn’t know you were keeping track,” I said, looking up at him.
“What can I say? I’m just that awesome of a boyfriend.”

“Sorry to break up the love fest, but Jack’s gonna be here in a few minutes,” Zack said.

I pressed my head against Alex’s chest and sighed. He planted a kiss on the top of my head before unwrapping his arms from my waist.

“Can’t we just tell him?”
“Right now, I think we’d both be happier if my dick was kept intact.”

Rolling my eyes, I pulled away from him and flopped onto the couch. Sure, he was right, but that didn’t mean I was happy about it.

“I swear, we’ll tell him eventually.”


+++++
Reviews/Ratings would be quite nice & guarantee that the next chapter will be posted.
Sign up to rate and review this story