Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter One

by jameswritr4 2 reviews

Aiden didn't expect to find love... or keep it forever...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-07 - 683 words

1Moving
Aiden yawned softly as she walked into her boys’ room, carrying her 11-month-old son, Ethan. Her four-year-old, Jackson, was already in bed, tucked in by his father. She smiled a little, seeing the little boy, still sleeping soundly. Aiden set the sleeping baby in his crib and tucked him in before she leaned in and kissed his forehead. She walked to Jackson’s bed and leaned down, doing the same. She turned off the light and left the room, leaving the door cracked open slightly since Jackson didn’t like it being shut all the way. She walked down the hall to the bedroom she shared with her husband.

Aiden smiled as she thought about the love of her life and how lucky she was to have him, despite all the things they dealt with. They weren’t major things, but the things all couples have to deal with at one point or another. She thought of calling her friend, Kat, in the morning, maybe have lunch with her to catch up since they hadn’t talked for a little while. It was because of Kat and Pete that she had met the love of her life. It was some time ago but it was all still fresh in her mind.

When Aiden walked into the bedroom, Patrick looked up at her and gave her the same small smile she had fallen in love with. “Hey.”

“Hey.” Aiden smiled and made her way to the bed, laying down on her side of the bed.

“Finally get Ethan to bed?” Patrick turned off the lamp at his side of the bed as she curled up to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

“Yeah, he finally crashed after walking him up and down the stairs a couple of times.” Aiden smiled up at him. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes as he began playing with her hair. “You’re going to make me fall asleep.”

Patrick chuckled. “I know. The sooner you get to sleep, the sooner I can, which means it’s the sooner you and I can wake up with our kids.”

Aiden smiled as she let herself relax into him, slowly falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~~

Aiden sighed as she unlocked the door and walked into her apartment. She set her bag down by the door and shut the door, and gave a small wave to her roommate, Kat, who was sitting on the couch, watching TV. “Anything good on?” She walked over and sat next to her, setting her feet on the coffee table that was in front of the couch. Kat just shrugged.

“I just got up actually.” She smiled and nudged her. “How was work?” Aiden rolled her eyes. “That good, huh?”

“Oh yeah. I’m sick and tired of that place but I can’t leave without another one lined up. Plus it’s flexible with school.” Aiden worked at a local diner and went to the nearby university. Kat worked at the local 7/11 and was in line for a management position. She was working to get enough money to go to auto mechanic school. “What are you doing tonight?”

Kat shrugged. “Pete’s back in town, so we’re going to meet up with the rest of the guys and get some dinner.”

“Ah, the whole couples dinner thing.”

Kat was currently in an open relationship with Pete Wentz. They both understood the terms of their relationship, and for the time, were okay with it.

“Mhm… You should come, you’d have fun.”

Aiden shook her head. “I’m not dating any of them Kat, or have a boyfriend period.”

“You could have one…”

“I’m not letting you fix me up. If things went weird, I don’t want them weird with us.”

Kat shrugged. “I was just suggesting…”

“I know you were, but I’ll be fine. I’ll just hang out, read a book or something. Go and have fun with your boy.” Aiden smiled as Kat got up to go change for the night’s date.
Sign up to rate and review this story