Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

Chapter 5: I-I'm s-sorry

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

aw

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-05-07 - Updated: 2009-05-08 - 492 words

0Unrated
A/n:Wow, uhm reveiw! I know i neglected you and I'm sorry!!!! lol please come back to meeeeee cries

xo--- (sniffle) Reese's Pieces


I walked into the house with Aaron attached to my hip his head on my shoulder as he slept, I saw Joe sitting in the kitchen with some papers in his hands. He looked up at me and smiled weakly, he walked over and hugged me. I hugged him back hesitantly not sure what was going on.

“Are you alright?” I asked him and he grinned.

“I'm more than alright, I'm great. How've you been?”He asked me and I looked down and he touched my shoulder concerned.

“Busy.” I told him smirking. “Havent had decent night sleep since you all left, that day.” I said to him and he looked down, reminscing on the moment that never happened with us. I looked into his choclate brown eyes and then at Aaron.

“I'm gonna go put him in his bed.”I said to him walking up the stairs and setting him down, taking his converse off and covering him with a blanket then shutting his bedroom door. I walked back down stairs seeing Joe again in the same spot where he had confessed his love for me, it was almost too much for me to handle. I had told him to move on, I had so many thoughts racing through my mind at the very moment.

“He liked Tigers, I'm assuming.” Joe said looking at his toys laying in the floor and I smiled picking them up and throwing them in the livingroom.

“Yeah, ever since I watched that show on animal planet with him he's been obsessed.” I told him sitting on a stool in the kitchen as we talked. I laughed when he brought up that time I (stupidly) put my fork in the toaster to get the pop tart out because it was stuck and got shocked....really bad.

“Thats not fair, it was stuck was I supposed to leave it?” I asked him as I heard Aaron cry for me.

“I'm coming!” I yelled and stood.

“Be right back.” I said to him and he looked at me like he used to and I temporarily forgot about everything, I didn't say anything I just pressed my lips to his. It took him a minute but he responded then pushed me away.

“I have to go.”He said to me and I looked down.
“Okay...” I said quietly.

“Mackenzie, I'm engaged.” He told me and tears stung my eyes, I had told him to move on and he did. I nodded and didn't raise my eyes to meet his as tears streamed down my face.

“I-I'm s-sorry.” I stammered and began crying more because now he had brought it back, when I was younger I had a studdering problem, Joe help me get over it now he wasnt my rock anymore....he didn't need me.
Sign up to rate and review this story