Categories > Original > Humor

The Cube Game

by Payton 1 review

It's a little question thing that's kinda cool!!

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-05-11 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 328 words - Complete

0Unrated
*The interpretation part is not finished yet*

I'm going to ask you a few questions and then, after you've answered them (and written them down somewhere), I'll tell you what it all means. Awesome. Ready? Let's go!

1. Imagine a desert scene. Picture a cube. What does it look like?

2. Now, imagine a ladder. What does it look like and where is it in relation to your cube?

3. Now, imagine a horse. What does it look like and where is it in relation to your cube?

4. Now, imagine a storm. What kind is it and where is it in relation to your cube?

5. Lastly, imagine flowers. What kind are they? How many are there? And where are they in relation to your cube?

Scroll down for the explanation...


















Keep scrollin'...









Okay. Awesome.

The cube: this represents your image of yourself. A cube that is small suggests that you think of yourself as insignificant or modest while a larger cube suggests the opposite. A cube on the ground indicates you as "down to earth," while a floating cube may indicate a dreamer.

The ladder: this represents your friends.

The horse: this represents your lover. The closer the horse is to the cube, the more intimate the relationship is. Keep in mind, this doesn't have to be a PERSON. It can be something you're passionate about.

The storm: this represents your problems and your attitude towards them. A storm covering the entire scene would suggest you feel overwhelmed by current problems, while a storm in the distance or a small storm would suggest no major, unmanageable problems in the present, and possibly an optimistic attitude toward the future. The storm is not always negative; some people see it as exciting or refreshing.

The flower(s): this represents your children or future children. As mentioned before, the closer to the cube the flowers are, the more intimate the relationship. If the flowers are wilted or beaten, it can represent a broken relationship.
Sign up to rate and review this story