Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter Four

by jameswritr4 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-11 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 531 words

1Exciting
Aiden checked her watch as she sat on a bench, waiting on Patrick. He wasn’t late this time, she was actually early, which she was to everything she went to. It was something her father installed into her a long time ago. Patrick told her to dress casual, so she did in jeans and a cute, purple v-neck t shirt. She gently bit her lip as her leg bounced slightly. She checked her phone, yet again no missed calls or texts from Patrick. She gave a small sigh of relief when she noticed his Civic pull into the parking lot and carefully park beside her car. She stood up and waited for him to get out of the car, noticing that hee wore a pair of jeans, some sort of vintage band t shirt and his usual hat, placed perfectly on his head. She walked over to the front of the car and smiled. “I’m glad to see you made it in one piece this time.”

Patrick chuckled softly. “So am I.” He shut the car door and then walked towards the trunk area and opened it.

Aiden raised a brow and followed him. “So what are we doing tonight?”

Patrick grinned and took out a blanket, a small cooler and a hoodie. “Didn’t you read the sign at the front of the park when you pulled in? It’s movie night.” He shut the trunk. “They’re playing the ‘Sound of Music’ tonight.”

Aiden smiled. “Who told you I love that movie?”

“Oh, just a little kitten.” He smiled. “Come on.” He walked with Aiden to the clearing in the park and then spread out the blanket and helped her to sit down before taking a seat next to her. Aiden smiled at him. “Well? Am I redeemed?”

“You just might be. Don’t ever let Pete plan your dates again.”

Patrick smiled and chuckled softly. “No problem there.”

The two watched the movie, making some small talk. During the movie, Aiden was getting cold and so Patrick handed her the hoodie he brought. She smiled and slipped it on. Once the movie was over, they gathered up their stuff and walked back to the car, where Patrick threw his stuff back in the trunk of his car. Aiden went to take off the hoodie but he stopped her. “Keep it, you’ll be cold in your car.”

She smiled a little. “Thanks. I had a good time tonight, and I’m not just saying it this time.”

Patrick smiled. “I had a good time too. So it’s okay for me to call you out again?”

Aiden nodded. “I’d like that.” The two shared a hug, Aiden kissed his cheek and then got in her car.

Patrick blushed slightly and was glad it was dark out so that she couldn’t see. “Bye Aiden, drive safe.” Aiden waved and drove back to the apartment she shared with Kat.

[A/N: Thanks for all who are reading this, reviews and ratings would be awesome. I don't know what you guys think of it unless you review! Also a special thanks to Kat for being my Beta!]
Sign up to rate and review this story