Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter Five

by jameswritr4 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-11 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 940 words

1Exciting
Aiden smiled to herself as she unlocked the front door to the apartment and walked inside. She turned on the lights and groaned and quickly covered her eyes. “Gross! On the couch guys!? Really!?” Pete was on top of Kat, wearing only his pants, and her in her jeans and bra, breaking away from a heavy make out session. She shook her head when she heard her friend giggle.

“You weren’t supposed to be home yet,” Kat said and sat up, pushing Pete off of her. He moved and sat next to her.

Aiden slowly uncovered her eyes. “I wasn’t?”

“Uh no…?” Pete finally spoke up. “I thought we had more time, it’s supposed to be a long ass movie.”

“Well sorry to disappoint.” Aiden headed towards her room.

“Hey! Was this one good? I mean, did he make up for himself?” Kat asked, smiling at Aiden.

Aiden just smiled at her and walked into her room, hearing Kat squeal as she shut the door to her bedroom.

~~~

A few days later, Aiden was at home, just getting off of work. She sighed and walked into her room, knowing that Kat was off over at Pete’s tonight and she was going to have the house all to herself. Patrick and she have had a couple phone conversations after their date and she was feeling better giving him a second chance. Aiden lay down on her bed and yawned. She smiled a little when she heard her phone ring, it was playing ‘Sugar, We’re Going Down’, which was Patrick’s ringtone. She answered it, “Hello Mr. Stump.”

“Well Hello there.” She could hear him smiling on the other line. “How was work?” Aiden groaned. “That good, huh?”

“Well, I didn’t get to lounge around in a comfy studio all day.”

Patrick chuckled. “True. So, are you busy tonight? I-I was thinking maybe like I could bring over some dinner? Just hang out?” Aiden smiled a little bit. “If you’re tired, then I totally understand…”

“Sure Patrick, um, how about coming over in an hour?”

“Alright, I’ll see you then. “

“Bye Pat.” She hung up and quickly took a shower. She changed into a pair of jeans and a college t shirt, since she figured going super casual was alright since she was tired from work and Patrick would understand that anyways. She was letting her hair just air dry. She heard a knock on the door a short time later and walked over and opened it. She smiled when she saw him. “Come on in.” Aiden opened the door wider, letting him inside. Patrick was carrying a pizza box and a few movies.

“Where should I set this?” He walked inside and then followed her into the kitchen. Patrick set the pizza and the movies on the counter and watched Aiden as she got out some paper plates and then some bottled waters.

“Sorry, we don’t have much of a selection for drinks, Pete likes to come over and eat our food.” Patrick smiled a little.

“It’s alright.” They both loaded up their plates and walked into the living room. Aiden put in one of the movies and they sat on the couch, munching as the movie started. Patrick was trying to think of an ice breaker and raised a brow when he saw a book on the coffee table. “Whose book is that?” He nodded towards the table.

Aiden smiled a little. “Oh, that’s mine.” Patrick set his food down and reached over, reading the back cover of the book. “Have you read any of them?”

“The Twilight series?” Patrick shook his head. “I’ve seen other girls on the tours and our crew read them. I don’t get the fascination of a vampire who falls in love with some girl.” Aiden’s mouth dropped. Patrick smiled. “What?”

“This series is about the unattainable love. He’s immortal and she isn’t. Therefore he’ll love her until she dies… Or becomes a vampire, which ever one comes first. He’ll do anything to keep her safe and she’ll do anything to just be with him. It’s a weird twist on the classic love story.” She looked at Patrick, who was just sitting there, looking at her. “What?” She smiled a little.

“Nothing, you’re just really passionate about it.”

“It’s my favorite series. Kat got me hooked.”

The couple sat and watched the movie and ate just about the entire box of pizza. The night was getting late and Patrick decided to go since he figured Aiden was beat. She walked outside to his car. “Thanks for coming over tonight Patrick. I needed a night of a sane person.” She smiled.

Patrick chuckled. “I won’t tell Kat you said that.” She looked down at the ground. “So um, I know this is horrible timing but I just wanted to let you know that we’re going to be gone for a couple of weeks.”

Aiden looked up and frowned slightly. “Where are you going?”

“Uh... Europe and Japan for a couple of shows. We leave in a few days.”

Aiden nodded. “That’ll be fun. I’ll miss you though.”

Patrick smiled slightly. “I’ll miss you too.” There was some small awkward silence before he spoke up. “I should go, let you get some sleep, so I’ll call you tomorrow or something?”

Aiden smiled. “Sure. Night Patrick.” They shared a hug and Aiden went back inside, feeling unsure of where she and Patrick stood, especially since he would be leaving soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story