Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Unstoppable

Chapter Six

by jameswritr4 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-13 - Updated: 2009-05-14 - 697 words

1Moving
Aiden and Patrick had gone on a few more dates before he was going to leave for Europe. Aiden was starting to think that Patrick only wanted to be friends, while Patrick was trying to build up the nerve to ask Aiden to be exclusive. The only thing holding him back was that he didn’t think it was fair to do that since he would be gone for almost a month.

Patrick was sitting in a chair, in the VIP lounge at the airport, waiting for Kat and Aiden since they were going to be stopping by to wish the boys off since their flight had been delayed a few hours due to bad weather. Pete came over and sat next to him.

“Penny for your thought?” He nudged him.

Patrick looked at him. “I’m debating with myself.”

Pete raised a brow. “On what oh wise one?”

Patrick rolled his eyes. “If you’re going to mock me, I won’t tell you.” Pete pouted. “That doesn’t work on me.” Pete then gave him the weird snarl look and Patrick just shook his head. “Neither does that. I’m sorry, your magic spell requires me to have a vagina to give in to you.”

Pete laughed and shook his head. “Damn Pattycakes. Who knew you were so vulgar and knew sexual words.”

Patrick rolled his eyes again and sighed. “I don’t know whether or not to ask Aiden to… you know…”

“Be the mother to your children? Watch the house? Be your sex slave?”

“No! Jesus Pete. I want to be exclusive but I think it’s really unfair for me to do so when we’re leaving today.”

Pete nodded in agreement. “Ah I see young grasshopper.” Patrick rolled his eyes again. “I would ask her, a lot could change in a month and you might never get the chance again.”

“You know something that I don’t, do you?” Patrick asked, to which Pete nodded making Patrick sigh again.

“Look at it this way. Would you let the girl of your dreams just walk away if you had the perfect chance?”
Patrick looked up and smiled when he saw Kat and Aiden enter the lounge. Pete went over and gave Kat a kiss before pulling her off somewhere to go talk and such.

Aiden walked over to Patrick. “Hey.” She said and then sat down next to him. “Excited?”

Patrick shrugged. “More nervous about things.”

“I wouldn’t worry. You guys will rock their socks off.” She smiled and Patrick chuckled. The two talked until it was finally time for him to leave. They were standing at the gate, Pete and Kat were making out somewhere, saying their goodbyes. Aiden and Patrick were standing in front of each other. “Be safe when you’re out there. I’ll miss you.” She said.

Patrick smiled slightly. “I’ll miss you too Aiden. Call whenever you want, I bought some calling cards, which should cover me until I get home.” Aiden nodded. They both looked at Joe when he yelled for Patrick and Pete to hurry up. “Well, I’ll see you when I get back then.” Aiden nodded and they shared a hug.

“Bye Patrick.” She started to walk away with Kat, heading towards the exit.

Pete and Patrick shared a look and Patrick sighed as he looked back at the two girls. “Aiden! Wait!” He ran over to her and pulled her around. She was surprised and turned around, looking at him. “I-I know this is shitty timing but, will you be my girlfriend?”

She smiled. “Yes! Of course!” She giggled when she saw the look of relief and happiness on Patrick’s face.

“Patrick! Let’s go!” Joe yelled. Patrick flipped him off and then cupped Aiden’s face in his hands and kissed her softly. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss for a few moments before she pulled away.

She smiled and gently pushed him towards the gate. “Go before they come and drag you onto the plane.”

Patrick smiled and kissed her cheek before running back to the gate and walking with Pete onto the plane.
Sign up to rate and review this story