Categories > Original > Erotica

Day 1

by garlandx 0 reviews

My first day

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2009-05-15 - Updated: 2009-05-16 - 867 words

2Hot
note me, my master, and anyone else's names will not be mentioned for pruvacy reasons.


It was my first day, and I was walking down an unfamiliar path.
I've lived my entire life in this city yet i almost find a new area everytime. I tried to recall how i got here.

2 months ago, I was talking to my friend, and she had been acting strangely. She kept showing bruise marks and things and when i asked about them she was really secretive. It wasn't until 4 straight days of prying did I find out that she had put an ad to be a sex slave and actually gotten a reply. I was never into that stuff, but my friend told me otherwise. She started babbling on about how it felt good to please people, and how it didn'thurt if you liked it.
So against my own disgretion I myself put up an ad on the website.

And here I am now. The streets looked really nice, a little suburb just a few bus stops from the station. I had gotten an e-mail to go to his house. Only my friend knew I was going. This guy was probably soem rapist, I thought, and so i left all my belonginjgs except my cellphone and bus pass at home. If I didn't call my friend but 8:00 pm she would call the police.

I had gotten an e-mail. He asked me what I was into, and i told him. I was smart about it, leaving out all info that could get him near me. I told him I was new at this stuff and was willing to explore.

I finally reached the door of a building and rang on the number. suite #1506. The door opened just as the e-mail said. I looked around, it was a nice apartment. Clean. A couple smiled at me on my way up.

I was really nervous when the door finally opened. But it was a peculiar sight. It turns out that residents of the penthouse floor of the apartment each have their own door leading up a flight of stairs to their door.

I got up the stairs and just stared at the door. I was sure he was watching me and seeing if i did it. Since he had told the truth till now, I decided to go at it.

In the e-mail he had said: "Come to my apartment. When you get there the door will open for you when you push my suite number. Come up to the door and go to the entrance. There you will strip off all clothing and go on all fours to wait for me." (sentence including the adrress has been taken out )

So i started to do just that. At least i felt a little safer know no one else was watching. I started with my shoes. They were rainbow colored, because i was tacky. I took off my socks and the concre felt really cold against my bare feet. I slid out of my pant and top and finally hesitated a few times before taking of my underwear. I stuffed it into my purse and went on my knees. I heard the door open before i even looked up. There he stood, my master. He was not a rapist, or a predator, but a young man no older than 30, with blonde hair and blue eyes. My heart actually bounced a bit.

"Leave your things here, no one will steal them, crawl in here."

I did as I was told.

"Suprised?"

I tried hard but couldn't talk much, i was way too nervous.
After a cuople of minutes of him walking around i finally managed to ask:

"Um...what do i do now?"

He got all his things in a box and sat down on the couch, i was not offered a seat so i kept kneeling.

" You said you were new to this right? well here it is. You are going to be my slave. You will do as I say without question, and will be rewarded as such. You will willingly accept any punishment i give you, and i will be leniant at first, but i expect your to call me master from this moment on. Understood?"


I gulped. "Yes"

"yes master." he said sternly.

"Yes master" i repeated.

"Follow me" he said as he got up and ushered a hand. " we will start off easy. I will take you to my playroom right now. You can see it before you use it. It might seem insane, bt remember that you already agreed to this."

I nodded, but i don't think he even looked at me.

We turned at the end of jis hallway and i stood amazed. While the rest of his aprtment was clean and well arranged, with red carpets and nice furnitutre, this room was windowless, and had a cold concrete floor and several strange things that i had never seen before.

I felt his hands wrap arounf my breasts, but i actaully didn't struggle.

I laid down as he put pressure on my shulders. The cold concret floor numbed my skin. This was the beginning of a magical relationship.
Sign up to rate and review this story