Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Can You Keep A Secret?

My Light Is Electric

by kviciousbenji 2 reviews

SNAP! Continued ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-18 - Updated: 2009-05-19 - 1158 words

0Unrated
Authors Note
I just wanted to thank Harper aka Let_it_go for the constant reviews! If it wasn't for your possitive feedback I probably wouldn't have updated so thank you :)



The next morning Ace decided it was time to clean the already relativley clean new apartment while blasting the Cab.
"Bounce bounce baby, bounce back to meeee," she sang at the top of her lungs as she vacuumed the living area.
I got up slowly, my hair a mess and looked at the clock.
Ugh noon? I need more sleep...
I forced myself out of bed after about ten minutes and got on my laptop again to check my email and what not when I got yet another IM from Mr. Beckett.

BexSNS: Ah, there you are. I was starting to think that you weren't going go through with our coffee plans.
SonnyHasNoChance: Slept in. I feel like a zombie right now.
BexSNS: So I take it you like brains in your coffee? ;)
SonnyHasNoChance: Hardy har. Mm..coffee sounds so good right now. I need something to wake me up.
BexSNS: How about I come pick you up. Don't want the zombie to crash on the way to get the sweet elixor that is coffee.
SonnyHasNoChance: That may be a good idea. I don't feel like driving at all right now...
BexSNS: Alright well gimme that address :)

I typed out my address and clicked send. Soon enough he signed off. I got up and went to take a shower. I emerged from the bathroom dressed in blue skinnies, a white shirt with a vest over and sporting my amber colored Snakes and Suits ampersand. My hair was down just passed my shoulders slightly wavy and I also was rocking a fedora, which I did rarely. I went into the living room holding onto my classic black converse as Ace was sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop giggling.
After slipping on my shoes I walked over. She was video chatting with none other than Nick Santino. I got behind her and put my head on her shoulder.
"Hey Nick," I said and smiled.
"Heeeey," he greeted and waved. The boys hair was a mess of red. He must have just gotten up. I got close to Ace and whispered,"One night and you're already video chatting. Interesting."
She smacked my arm as I walked away grinning.

Just then the buzzer went off on our intercom.
"U.S.S. Enterprise," I greeted into the intercom.
"Ah, I see you are a Trekky. Vulcans drink coffee right," the voice answered. I knew immediatley it was William.
"Well I guess you're gonna have to find out. I'll be right down," I responded and grabbed my purse and cell phone.
"Practice safe sex," Ace yelled from the kitchen with a smug grin. I rolled my eyes and exited the apartment.

I walked out of the building to see William leaning against a small black car, sunglasses on, his attempt to look like a bad ass I assumed.
"Greetings," he spoke with a smile holding up the Vulcan salute. I rolled my eyes,"Lets get going wannabe, Sonny is in dire need of pumpkin spice coffee."
He nodded stepping forward and opened my door,"In ya go."
I shook my head and smiled as I got into the passenger seat. Soon enough we were off to Starbucks.
After ordering and finally receiving our drinks we took a seat at one of the tables.
"So, Sonny," he started stiring the contents of his cup with a plastic straw.
"So, William," I said raising and eyebrow.
He smiled and asked,"I figured, since you sing, that maybe I can hear you sometime?"
I shook my head and giggled,"Uhm no."
His eyes went wide and he pouted,"Why?"
"Because I don't like to sing in front of strange new people," I said simply sipping my coffee.
"Okay, well I'll be less strange. Hi, I'm William Beckett and I sing in a band called the Academy Is. I love movies like Pulp Fiction and I also love to write," he retorted with a smile.
"I know who you are William. I've interviewed you before," I said giggling a little.
"Oh? When was this," he asked trying to recollect the far away memory.
"Back in 2005 when Almost Here just dropped. Your hair was a huge mane and you for some reason thought I was being snarky," I responded as I thought back to the day of the interview. William for whatever reason thought I was being rude.
"Ah, now I remember. Your hair was like a bright pink color and you said you disliked one of the tracks on the album because you thought it was cookie cutter pop rock," he smiled a little.
My eyes widened a little,"You remembered me? Wait, did you know who I was when I met you last night?"
"To be perfectly honest, yes, I did. I'm not trying to get revenge or anything but, I'll be frank, I thought you were cute when I met you that day. Still kinda do," his eyes darted down avoiding my gaze.
Was this even possible? I questioned this whole scenario. William Beckett just said I was cute and he thought so the day I interviewed his band when he said I was snarky and rude. This doesn't make any sense!
I bit my lip and looked at him,"I'm confused."
He pushed his glasses up his nose,"Well, it's the truth. I feel bad for being such an asshole back then and for that I'm really sorry."
I nodded and smiled again,"Well atleast you're being honest. Not many guys have the balls to say what they feel about anything."
He stiffled a laugh and smiled that brilliant smile.

We exchanged numbers and he dropped me at my apartment. I walked through the door to see Ace getting all dressed up.
"And you are going where," I questioned as she grabbed her car keys.
She smiled,"Nick's band has a small acoustic show tonight and he invited me. He's only town for a week or so."
I nodded and opened the door for her,"Have fun."
I went back into my bedroom and flopped my body onto the bed thinking about what had just happened. It was in so many ways surreal. Just then my phone buzzed in my pocket. I flipped it open to see a text message from William.
"How about a date?"

I pondered it for a while. I mean, William was a sweet guy, so why not? But then my thoughts were brought back to Nate. I felt like a complete jerk. I couldn't just move on from it so easily.

"Look, I like you...but I just got out of a pretty serious relationship and I need time. I'm sorry..."

Moments later he responded.
"Take all the time you need. I can wait :)"

TO BE CONTINUED
Sign up to rate and review this story