Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Kaoru Hitachiin shy love-welcome

A Date Ends With A Kiss...Right?

by fakesmilintears 1 review

This is going to be a lot of fun...right?

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 3499 words - Complete

0Unrated
You smile and say, "Sounds great, meet you here, but I gotta go. Sayonara moi adore." you said running off, forgetting Kaoru knew French.
You were sitting in your apartment, youve already been ready since 4 o'clock, waiting for the time to be at Ouran. You were dressed casually, but still trying to show off your vuluptuos curves, in a tight black spaghetti strap shirt with tight blue jeans and strappy black sandles. At around 7:30 you decided to head to school, but were stopped by your landlord. "Hello, sir, how can I help you?" you ask politely. He sighed solemnly and said, "Caroline, I'm very sorry, but I had to sell the apartments to the airport so they can make a new airport in the center of town. You have til tomorrow night to get your stuff packed up and find a place to live."
You sigh and run your hand through your hair as you said, "Alright, I'll-I'll find some place." The land lord smiled and walked away, unphased by your predicament. You quickly check your watch and see its 7:40, "Crap twenty minutes." you whine running to the school.
In less than 10 minutes I was sitting outside Ouran huffing and puffing. After a few seconds of regrouping Hikaru ran out and said, "Caroline, good, your here! Please get Kaoru out of the dressing room!"
You cock an eyebrow and ask, "Why is he in the dressing room?"
Hikaru sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he said, "Hes been in there since school ended! He says you'll hate the way he looks, God I swear I'm going to stab him!"
You smile brightly and say, "Alright, I'll take care of it..." You smile and slowly walk in to the changing room.
Kaoru stepped out of one of the rooms and said, "Hikaru, I know she's going to hate it, but ive run out of ideas... What do y-" he stopped himself as he turned around and saw you. He smiles, dressed in a tight white button up and black slacks, the shirt was fully unbuttoned, and said, "So, um...what do you think?"
You blush deeply and bite your bottom lip as you say, "Um, wow is the only thing I can think of... Will the shirt stay open?" You blush deeper as you ask, but you thought it was a fair question.
He blushed deeply, looking down and seeing his shirt opened, and said, "Well, Hikaru would have noticed and fixed that, but if you like it, sure..."
Hikaru steps in and says, "What about me? Oh-ho looks like you guys were having fun..." It was then that you noticed both of you were beat red, breathing heavy, and with Kaorus shirt practically off, it didnt look good. You blush deeply as Hikaru said, "I told you to get him out of here, not out of his clothes!"
Kaoru then jabbed his brother in the stomach and said, "Leave her be, and tell us where we're going already!"
Hikaru smirked devilishly as he said, "Back home, for movies and pure romance...i even have cook preparing a romantic meal for the three of us..."
You cut him off saying, "Woah, what?! You planned out the date for us!"
Kaoru raised an eyebrow and said, "Our date, you mean this was for you and me?"
You blush deeply and nod as you say, "Yeah, seems I've fallen pretty hard for you." Then, before the conversation could go much farther, Hikaru grabs you and Kaoru and drags you to their house.
Hikaru then says, "So, now that you've come to our house when do we go to yours?"
You bite your lip and said, "Well, you see, my apartment is...um...getting sold to the airport...I have til tomorrow night to get out..."

Hikaru then stopped in his tracks and said, "So wait, you have no place to stay?! Screw my ideas...your moving in with us! We'll spend the night packing up."

Kaorus eyes widen and his cheeks flush as he says, "Woah, what?!"

You bite your lip and say, "Are you okay with it?" Both twins nod and you smile brightly and say, "On to my apartment!”

While you and the twins are packing up your stuff you tell them about your history. You sigh as you talk about your parents and how they mistreated you until you moved out, but due to your moving out your parents couldnt survive and soon after died, thus leaving you with the sum amount of 17 million not counting the three houses fully furnished that you sold. You looked over to see both Kaoru and Hikaru tearing up, so you smile and say, "Cool it guys, now that I'm in the host club I'm not near as lonely...especially since I won't be living alone anymore."

The boys smiled and said, "We're moving you in right now!!" They soon after call their limo driver to pick you guys up. Once he came out you ran up and hugged him while the twins sat behind raising an eyebrow.

"Gregory, man oh man how ive missed you! It was only after they fired you that I left. You were the only person aside from angelique who was nice to me."

Gregory smiled and patted your head as he said, "Actually miss Caroline, Angelique quit after you left. She's working for the twins now too, as the cook." he then whispered, "neither one of us know which ones which."

You then smile and hug the twins saying, "I will totally love staying with you!" Both the twins high-fived as you asked, "So where am I staying?"

The twins both dragged her into the limo as Gregory shut the door and said, "Youll see when we get there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~finally~at~the~twins~house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru took your hand and said, "Hikaru said the best place for you would be the room around the corner.”
Hikaru then added, "But there's room in our room too. There is one extra bed..."


You smirk and say, "alright...I'll sleep in your room." Both the twins mouth gaped open as you said, "Unless you weren't serious..."
You then hung your head as Kaoru wrapped his arms around you and said, "No, please, stay in our room!"

You smilebrightly and say, "Alright, take me in there then."

The twins dragged you into their room and said in unison, "Make yourself at home moi adore."
You blush deeply remembering when you said that and then began unpacking your bags as you ask, "So, can you guys set up our date for tonight?" The twins looked at each other, eyes gleaming, as they nodded.


After finishing packing you stepped out of the room and were swept off your feet by two rushing twin boys. They drop you off in the middle of their huge living room and said, "Stay there! We have to finish in the kitchen, then we wanted to set up the bedroom." then Kaoru stepped closer and said, "please, Caroline, stay here..." then shuffled away as your cheeks burned bright red from the way he said your name.


The way he said your name kept repeating in your head as you tried to cool your cheeks with your clamy hands, when suddenly someone came up and practically collapsed on top of you, it was angelique. "Ello mi love. I'm so glad your here with the boys, its better than some people..." you nod and smile, clinging to Angilique as the twins walked in. The boys raised their eyebrows at the scene of you two, so you pushed her off and asked, "So, what are our plans tonight?"
Hikaru smiled devilishly and said, "Were living together now, why spoil the surprise?"
Kaoru rolled his eyes, "We'll be watching a couple movies, eatting a romantic dinner, and after that we'll do whatever you want..." You blush and slowly look down and bite your lip, but Kaoru brings yours eyes up to meet him as he says, "You shouldn't hide such a beautiful thing." which makes you blush more.
Hikaru then jumps on the other side of you, knocking you both out of the moment, as he says, "Alright, so what movie are we going to watch?"
You and Kaoru both scream, "Daredevil!"
Hikaru gave you guys a thumbs up and turned on Daredevil and then dimmed the lights for a more romantic setting. Hikaru put his hand on your thigh and Kaoru stretched, about to put his arm over your shoulders, so you snuggled into him and blushed deeply as his arm fell around you. You hardly watched the movie, except for the parts you listened to Kaoru qoute, mostly you were just staring at Kaorus face glowing from the television screen. However, when the scene where Daredevil and Elektra were standing on the roof, you couldnt take it anymore, so you leaned up and tried to kiss him.
I say try, because he was so confused when you tried to kiss him that he turned his cheek to you and blushed deeply. Hikaru pushed you harder against Kaoru and said, "Try again, a real date doesn't have to end with a kiss..." Hikaru was really pushing you on Kaoru, which made you back off slightly, figuring If its right for Hikaru then its way too much for Kaoru, wait til after dinner to try again.
After Daredevil and The Day After Tomorrow it was time for dinner, so you blushed deeply as you wiped the drool off your chin and stood up waiting for the boys to llead you to the kitchen. Kaoru smiled and blushed as he took your hand and said, "Come with us princess..."


You blush deeply and nod as you take his hand as you mutter, "Isnt that a Tamaki line?" Both boys started laughing as they took you into the eloquently decorated dining room. The table was gigantic, but they both decided to sit right next to you. Both the boys put a hand on your lap and you grabbed their hands as angelique served the food. She winked at you and nodded her head side to side suggesting which one do you like and you nodded towards Kaoru and she smiled devilishly as she walked out. The dinner was lovely, everything was made as if planned just for you. At the end of dinner two desserts came out for each of the twins and two spoons came out with each one. Both boys gave her the cherry on top and you tied the cherry stems in knots. Both the twins were astonished when they watched how fast it happened. You blush softly and were getting bites from each of the twins.


After dinner Hikaru walked to the room and pushed Kaoru into you, so you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately, and Kaoru put his hands on the small of your back and pulled you in closer. You blush deeply and pulled back as you say seductively, "Now what?" Kaoru smiled and leaned into you and kissed your ear as he whispered, "Whatever you want love..." He took you back to your shared room and said, "I'll be right back..." then kissed you lightly on the lips, so you laid down on the bed waiting for him.
You smile when you see Kaoru come in and turn the light off as he comes over and pushes you down on the bed. "Im glad you came back." you whispered, waiting to see what he'd do next. He started by kissing your neck and slowly unbuttoning your shirt, slowly moving his hands down to your hips and rubbing your sides. You bite your lip at all the sudden contact when you realized, "Get off me Hikaru!"
The boys eyes widened as he asked, "How did you know?"
You pouted and said, "The same reason I knew Ksoru didnt want to kiss during the movie, he is slow and SWEET! He doesn't work near as fast as you and that's why I-I love him !" you put your head in your hands as you say, "But I can't believe he thought I'd fall for that...I know your out there, and if you love me back you'll... I dont know, make up for this somehow! Understand!? As of now I'm going to sleep, good night both of you!" you then fall asleep crying, hearing the twins mumble as you finally pass out.
When you woke up you pushed two arms off your waist, and your eyes shot open. Looking around you saw that you were in the twins giant shared bed with them on each side of you, still asleep. You sit up and make sure you are wearing the same clothes as last night, when you figure out you are you look down at the twins and smile. You slowly crawl off the bottom end of the bed and begin walking to the kitchen.
Once you reach the kitchen you sneak up to the refrigerator and pull out a plate of the dinner from last night as you heard, "What are you planning on doing with that?" You turn to see angelique standing in the doorway, so you smile and take a bite. Angelique threw mash potatoes at you and said, "Stop it, just because I love you doesn't mean you can eat whatever whenever! I'll make breakfast, you wake the boys." You sigh and nod as you walk out of the kitchen and to the boys room.
You get into the room and poke both the boys to wake up, but they both hook you in their arms and pull you into the bed. Sitting in the middle of the two of them you whisper seductively, "I slept with you last night..." Both the boys eyes opened wide to look at you laying between them, and that's when you realized they were sleeping in their boxers. You blush deeply, but Kaoru was blushing deeper due to his reaction in his boxers. You climb out of the bed and say, "Angelique is starting breakfast, but she said I can't eat if you boys aren't up..."
Hikaru then said, "By the look of it Kaorus already up!"
Kaoru punched his brother and said, "Come on, isn't her seeing it bad enough?!"
Hikaru smiled and said, "Sorry man, didnt mean to call attention to your boner!"
Both Kaoru and you blush at that word and then you glare at Hikaru as you say, "Hikaru, get out, get dressed and take a shower!" Hikaru pouted and did as you said, Kaoru trying to move slowly behind him.
However, once Hikaru was out of the room you grabbed Kaoru and threw him against the bed. His cheeks flushed as you say, "You owe me a makeout session, mister!" His eyes grew wide as you pulled off his shirt and start kissing his neck, him moaning and whining like a puppy under you. You put his hands on the buttons of your shirt as he kissed you. You feel him fumbling with the buttons so you pull your shirt off over your head.
You hear his weak voice stutter, "Im new to this, please dont be disappointed princess."
You smile and whisper seductively in his ear, "Kaoru, I wouldn't have slept with you if I cared about how good you are in bed. I love you for your innocence..."
He then kisses your lips hard and he said, "I love you too Caroline." You blush deeply and roll over so he's on top. His entire body begins quivering on top of yours as he grabs softly at your Bra covered chest, his cheeks burning. You push your chest up so you can unsnap your bra.
With your cheeks burning you beg, "Kaoru, take it off me." His face blanches, but he does as he was asked. You blush and slowly run your hands up his chest, slowly tweaking and pulling his nipples as he whines into your mouth through a kiss. He then mirrors what you just did, only on you, and begins carressing your breasts at the same time. You moan softly in his mouth and softly bite his lip. You let your hand wander down to his boxers hoping to get a good reaction.
As you lean down and touch him he lets out a gutteral growl, when suddenly you hear, "Kaoru, I heard you---." Hikaru dead-panned at the sight of you two, not knowing what to do or say.
After getting dressed you and Kaoru go into the kitchen and you say, "Okay Hikaru, what do you have to say about...what you saw..."

Hikaru smiled and hugged his brother as he said, "Im soo proud! You got yourself a good girl too! But what was wrong with us?!"

Kaoru realized it was a skit, so he played along saying, "Hikaru, nothing was wrong with us...you'll always be my first love..." Then he wrapped his arms around Hikarus waist slowly falling to his knees.

Hikaru lifted his brother into his arms bridal style and said, "then I want a session like she had, with you on top."

Both you and kaorus eyes opened wide as you scream, "No, he's mine!"
Hikaru smiled and ran with Kaoru to the bedroom saying, "He said I'm his first love!"
You run after Kaoru hearing, "No I want CAROLINE!" You heard Kaoru start whining and crying, so you ran faster.You giggle once you make it to the room and see Hikaru holding kaoru down to kiss him, but Kaoru pulled all his strength together and pushed Hikaru off. Quickly he ran over to you and said, "Save me Caroline!"

You smile and put your hands over Kaoru and say, "Hes mine! Back off!" you pretend growled and pulled Kaoru with you to the kitchen for breakfast.

------------------------------------that-night--------------------------------------------
That night after a fun dinner and dessert you and the twins headed outside to check out the stars. Soon after they'd walked outside the twins both pounced on you. You guys rolled around in the grass until you started getting the chills. You told the boys, "Im really cold, is there a way to warm up?"

The boys nodded and started a fire in a large fire pit in their backyard. You smile as you sit next to the fire and cling closely to Kaoru. You both look up as a star streaked across the sky. You close your eyes tight and Kaoru asked, "What are you doing?"
You put a finger on his lips and once you were done you said, "I was making a wish on a falling star."
He smiles and leans down kissing her forehead, "What did you wish for?"
You giggle and say, "I can't tell you or it won't come true!"
He then sighed and said, "Will you grant me a wish, princess? Will you be my girlfriend."
The fire glows in his eyes, off of his sincerety, and you say, "that would grant my wish, yes, kaoru. My love, yes." You blush deeply and the tears glisten in the firelight in your eyes.
You sat there, tears softly running down your cheeks, as you try to convince the boys to make smores. The tears are due to what Kaoru asked you, your cheeks still redden from your answer. Kaoru kissed your cheek lightly and said, "Smores sound like a great idea, if you want to go get the stuff from angelique...she doesn't like us much..." You nod and walk inside, no problems with talking to angelique.


Hikarus pov

Kaoru scoots closer to his brother and says, "You dont have a problem with this do you?”

You shake your head and say, "No, why should I? Youre happy... I dont want to spoil that for you..."
Kaoru then smiled, oblivious to your pain, and walked in to go help Caroline.

You watch him walk away as if that's the last time you'll ever see him. Tears begin streaming down your cheeks as you cover your face with your hands. Kaoru can't even see my pain anymore let alone feel it! You think to yourself, wrapping your arms around your waist to make you not feel as lonely.

Caroline pov


You walk out with Kaorus arm around you as you automatically feel Hikarus pain and rush over to him. You fall on your knees beside him and say, "Hikaru, please dont cry! I'm here for you now, and so is kaoru...please hikaru, dont be so upset... I love you, and so does Kaoru!"


Hikaru sniffled and said, "Caroline, you have no idea the pain inside me!"
You hug him and kiss his cheek saying, "Hikaru, I know your pain, it was the same pain I kept inside when I couldnt tell you both how much I loved you! Yes, I am closer to kaoru, but I love you too!"
Hikaru sighed and hugged you saying, "I love you, too!"
Sign up to rate and review this story