Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Smooth Sailing

by killxsmile 7 reviews

Awkward much?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-21 - Updated: 2009-05-22 - 851 words - Complete

2Funny
Author's Note: You guys are seriously amazing ;)

THANK YOUS
somethingorother: Yep, she's on the pill. I meant to write that into the chapter, but every time I wanted to include that little tidbit, it seemed awkward.

tryingtohard_x: lmao. I aim to please ;)

doyleangel: Glad you enjoyed Mr. Gaskarth without clothes.

Tissamy: Not to worry. Alex and Chloe won't be having babies any time soon.

F-A-S-D: Have fun with this chapter, yo!

storyyy belowww.

Smooth sailing.

When I woke up the next morning, Alex was already awake, lazily tracing patterns onto my back with his finger.

“Good morning,” I said, voice still raspy from sleep.
“Morning,” he replied, planting a soft kiss on my shoulder.
“How long have you been awake?”
“About half an hour.”
“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked.
“You looked like you were having a good dream.”
“I was,” I replied, smiling.
“What was it about?”
“I won a million dollars. Bought a mansion with a big ass pool.”
“Did I happen to make an appearance?”
“Yeah, actually. But you were a pool boy named Julio, and while I tanned, you fed me grapes.”
“Seriously?”
“Nah,” I said, chuckling. “Although that would have been pretty sweet, I actually dreamt that we were making out in the pool.”
Just making out?”
“Well I woke up before we went any further than that.”
“Even in your dreams you’re a tease,” he joked.
“Hey,” I said, laughing. “You know you love me.”

Chuckling, he planted a light kiss right below my ear.

“You’re right,” he said, slipping his hand into mine. “I do.”

As I leaned toward him, a knock at the door stole my attention.

“Hey, lovebirds, check out is in half an hour. Start packing up,” Martin said.

“I guess that’s our cue to get up,” I said, somewhat annoyed. Alex planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth before getting up and pulling me out of bed.

We lazily picked our clothing off the floor, got dressed, and packed everything up with a few minutes to spare. When we got to the lobby, my brother, Rian, and Zack were already waiting, along with Boys Like Girls.

Fifteen minutes later, We The Kings was nowhere to be seen.

“What he hell is taking them so long?” John asked.

As if on cue, Travis, Hunter, Drew, and Danny walked in. All of them looking tired as hell.

“Wow you look like shit,” Bryan commented. “Did you get any sleep?”
“Not really,” Travis said, yawning. “Stayed up until six playing MarioKart.”
“We could’ve gone to sleep way earlier than that, but Hunter refused to turn it off until he won,” Drew added.
“Hey, I almost won the third race, but Alex and Chloe broke my concentration with all their screaming.”
“Were we really that loud?” Alex asked.
“Yeah,” Bryan nodded. “It sounded like you guys were filming a hardcore porno or something.”

“Lalala, I can’t hear you!” Jack said, plugging his ears and walking toward the other side of the room.”

I chuckled.

“That’s what we were going for, but I accidentally knocked the camera off the tripod when we got into the raised missionary position.”
“But we did get the reverse spoon on tape before then,” Alex said, coming up from behind and puting his hands on my hips. “God, you were so fucking tight…”
Okay, too much information!” Rian said, holding up his hands.

Alex and I looked at each other and began laughing uncontrollably.

“Oh my god. The looks on all your faces just now were priceless,” I said, gasping for air.
“You guys actually thought that we’d make a sex tape?” Alex asked.
“Well at this point anything is possible. You’re a one-woman man, Chloe’s all googly-eyed, and Jack’s alright with the two of you boning.”
“Hmm. Maybe we should invest in a video camera,” Alex said.
“You’d have to get me beyond blitzed to even consider it,” I replied, turning to face him.
“Approximately how many drinks would that take?”

I crossed my arms and gave him the ‘I’ll-kick-your-ass-to-the-moon-if-you-try-to-get-me-that-drunk’ glare.

“Babe, I was kidding.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

“You’re lucky that I love you, Gaskarth. Otherwise, I would have kneed you in the balls just now.”

He laughed. I smiled. We kissed.

“Get a room,” Rian commented.
“Preferably one that’s soundproof,” Drew added.

Without pulling away, Alex and I both flipped them off.

I am thinking it’s a sign that our immaturity makes mirror images and when we kiss they’re perfectly aligned…

+++++
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I couldn't help but laugh as I wrote it.
As always, please rate & review.
Flattery is the best type of motivation ;)

PS. Whoever can name the artist/band and song title that inspired this line: I am thinking it’s a sign that our immaturity makes mirror images and when we kiss they’re perfectly aligned…, will earn themselves 50 brownie points, as well as a smiley face sticker.
Sign up to rate and review this story