Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Wild Senses

by thruthekeyholes 3 reviews

Originally, I wanted to write a novel about a blind girl who falls in love. Then I decided I'd just write the romantic scenes. Gerard with a blind girl who relies on touching.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-22 - Updated: 2009-05-23 - 1154 words - Complete

0Unrated
"It's okay, really." He reassured her and bent down to pick up the shattered pieces of glass, throwing them in the trash bin.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, honest!" she said frantically, on the verge of tears. Her body acted instinctively, wrapping her arms tightly around her body to shield herself. She flinched as he touched her shoulder and kissed her forehead. Sensing she calmed down, he drew her into a light hug and hushed her. "Its okay, sweetheart. It was just an accident." He hugged her comfortably. "Like pissing your pants." He said against her forehead, pressing his lips briefly to her.
Chuckling nervously, she loosened her tense posture, aware that he wasn't going to reprimand or hit her.

"Did--did you just kiss me?" she asked quietly after a moment.
Gerard quickly stepped back and ran a hand through his hair, nodding. "Yes, yes I did."
She heard him step back, and matched that, moving closer till she could smell his scent again. He eyed her suspiciously. Jamie reached out, resting her hand on his cheek. "Can you do it again?" she asked timidly.

Apprehensively, he leaned forward slowly and placed a light kiss on the top of her head. She raised her head to be level with his while guiding his head downward. She could feel his thick, soft hair on her fingers, the his scent filling her ever sense. Jamie stood on her toes to faintly touch his lips with her own. Every cell in her body reacted, making her lips probing for another touch. Embarrassed that she'd even gone that far, she hastily let go of his face and hung her head down, mumbling an apology. "I just wanted to know what it would feel like." She said meekly.

"You've never been kissed before?" he asked curiously.
She laughed softly, shaking her head.
Gerard wrapped his arm around her waist, startling her. He moved to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, holding her head delicately. "Is this okay?" he murmured, centimeters from her mouth. Jamie felt his deliciously hot breath on her face and nodded, eager. He held her lovingly, and his hold grew comfortably tighter as he finally kissed her full on the lips. She parted her lips slightly pressing on his ardently. Jamie could taste the cigarettes he smoked, and placed her hands on his cheeks again, sighing in pleasure. Gerard massaged her back sensually, pushing slight pressure to have their chests pressed together. She hoped he couldn't feel her heart thudding rapidly. Her body erected in goose bumps as his wet, soft tongue lightly brushed over her lower lip. Her heart beat even faster as a rush of heat filled her body. He sucked gently on her lip before pulling away.

He smiled when he saw her lips still puckered. She fell out of the short trance as he was stroking her cheeks; she sighed and tried to regulate her breathing. "Wow," she breathed, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his chest. She beamed when she noticed his heart was beating just as fast. It was exhilarating being this close to a person, a man no less. She could feel the rough texture of his jacket, his cotton shirt, the warm skin of his neck, and his open mouth on her hair.
"Lets finish cleaning up, okay?" he pulled back to look at her face. Her eyes were closed and she wore an innocent, happy smile. She felt like nothing could break her at that moment.



Part Deux
He guided her hand to his erection under his now unbearably tight jeans. "Feel that?" he breathed. "You do that to me, babe." He kissed her heavily, his mouth moving over hers in waves.
She moaned into his mouth in response, kissing him back fervently. "Please make love to me." She didn't care if she was pleading. He reluctantly let go, grabbing her hand and directing her to his room.
She stopped at the doorway, raising her head to the cool air. "It smells like you." She mused, twirling around. He quickly stopped her from colliding into his desk. "Do you want to feel around?" he suggested, noticing her interest in the new room before her. She turned to him, sliding her warm hands under his shirt. "Yes, please." She smiled, leaning up to kiss him passionately. He backed her to his bed, still kissing. "Let’s lay down." he whispered and gently moved her body down to the mattress. Their kisses grew stronger, his body laid over hers completely, feeling every inch of her body beneath him.
Their actions grew more heated, till she felt she would combust if they didn't continue.

"Would you let me undress you, Jamie?" his voice held such passion it made the spiking heat shoot between her legs. "Would you be naked and let me have my way with you, right here on my bed?" his voice grew stronger, on the edge of panting in her ear.

She nodded, even going as far to take her dress off herself. He stopped her though, squeezing her hands and placing them at her sides. "Please, let me." he whispered, sliding down the zipper on the back of the dress till her short sleeves fell down her arms. Gerard placed wet open-mouthed kisses on the creamy, smooth skin, licking her collarbone while pushing the dress downward. He lifted her upper body up slightly to unclasp her lacey, black bra, feeling the material against his fingers on the sides of her breasts. Jamie bit her lip as she felt her bra straps slide down her arms, till he took it and removed it from her body. His hands took advantage of the new exposed skin, touching every inch of her warm, unbelievably feminine skin.
She let out a shaky breath as his large, rough hands came to the swell of her breasts. Gerard rubbed her pert pink nipples with the pad of his thumbs. She moaned softly, arching her back. Her raised hips came into contact with his, clearly feeling his arousal. He grunted, pinching her nipples gently.

Jamie felt the bed shift as he moved his body lower. She nearly screamed when she felt his tongue lightly lick her swollen clit. She whispered his name, clutching the bed sheets beside her tightly. "Oh, God," she panted. Was it possible to feel this good? She hadn't even known these feelings existed. "Gerard," she hadn't meant to moan, his tongue pressed down harder, rubbing her sweet button. As if that wasn't enough, he slid two slender fingers inside her, pumping slowly. Her walls convulsed to the width of his fingers, her back arching all the way as her head moved back into the pillow. She was shaking and couldn't catch her breath. What the hell just happened? This incredibly intense feeling terrified her. Her body wouldn't stop shaking.
Sign up to rate and review this story