Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love. Live. Laugh.

Love. Live. Laugh.

by JustAPrettyFace 1 review

Alice Has to move to BelleVille New Jersey After her parents kicked her out and moves in with her uncle. What happens when she meets new people at a new shcool?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-10 - 1255 words

1Exciting
Chapter. 1



Alright let's see how good I can write a story for you guys. I hope you all injoy my first story writen. =)




Waking up at 3 in the morning to catch a bus is never fun. I got out of bed and grabed my suitcase hand bag and back pack and headed for the stairs. As I reached the last step I heard my parents talking.

"Were doing this for us. She can't keep thinking she can get away with all of the shit shes doing." I heard my dad say. "I know shes a hand full, but its not like we couldnt handle her." I smiled as I heard my mother say this.

"Oh well. Shes just gonna have to live with it. She is not living in my house with her bullshit. Its not going to happen!" My dad argued.

I walked into there conversation. My dad smiled and asked me if I was ready to go. I glared at him. How could he act like nothings wrong but once I turn my back hes saying how horrible I am. I just looked at him and nodded. I gave my mother a hug and kiss goodbye told her I loved her and left for the car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The ride to the station was quiet. I hated being alone with my dad he never said anything to me it was like he was on sleep mode or something. I just sat there though thinking about everything that has happend in the past week. Got into a fight at school got suspended again. Went to a party on a school night, come home drunk got yelled at. Told my dad he was shit got kicked out. Now they sent me to live with my uncle rene in BelleVille. My dad is the one who sent me, my mother on the other hand wanted me to stay. My mother and I were always close, I guess you can say that im a spitting image of my mom when she was my age. When she was 16 she loved to party and have fun just like me. She never was the best student either but she made it by. My father on the other hand came from a family whom was perfect you would say. they cant have a default in there perfect family... And that default is me. I suposably make our family look bad. And thats why there sending me to my uncles on my Mothers side of the family.

when we finaly arrived to the bus station my dad finaly spoke. "Im doing this for you hunny." It discusted me. "Yeah sure... Its not at all because you need to keep a clean rep for your family!" I yealled and left the car and went to the bus that would take me to my new home, my new life.

During the bus ride I got a call from my best friend Tory. "Hey Babe! What's up?" I answered in a suprising good mood. "Alice! Your gone! I tried to get up early enough to come see you but I slept through my alarm. Im so sorry!" She odviously felt bad for not showing up. But maybe it was better this way instead of the loving tears that would have been shared. "Tor don't even feel bad. Its not like well never see eachother again. soon... I think..." I really didnt know when I would see any of my friends again. There were chances that I would never see them again. I couldnt stand thinking of that. "Look Tor im tierd and I want to get as much sleep as I can before I get to my uncles, Can I call you later?" "Ofcourse you can miss you and love you!" I felt like I was going to cry. " Yeah tor I love you too and miss you too." And with that I hung up my phone and Fell into a deep sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up as I felt the bus slowly stop. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. As soon as I looked I seen and 18 year old guy with the same blueish black hair as mine and the same Hazel eyes as me. I was excited to get out of the bus. I hurried grabbed my hand bag and backpack and left to get my suit case outside. Once I got them all I ran to that boy.

"Rene! Oh my god I've missed you!" Yeah thats right. My uncle Rene was 18. Thats why my mom picked who I was going to live with. He was more of a best friend then an uncle. "My Alice!" He said as he gave me the bigest hug ever imagined. "Its chili out here. Get in the car and I'll grab your bags." I gave him another quick hug and got into the car and waited for him.

"I cant believe your here! When your mom called me and asked me if I had the room for you I just couldnt say no! That asshole of a dad of yours was going to send you to a private school!" When he informed me of this I was pissed. "That fucking retard! You know I cant stand him right? Like have you ever seen him! He walks around like hes all that! Fucking ass hole!" "Whoa! There Alice. Atleast you'll never have to see him again. Hes over there and your over here. Im going to take care of you, better then that asshole ever could."

We continued our converstation of my horrible father then caught up on things. We rolled into a long drive way and there infront of us was my future home. Rene got out of his car and walked around to open the door for me. "Here are the keys go unlock the door I'll grab your bags." I did as I was told and walked up the stairs and unlocked the door leaving it open for him to come in. "Here follow me I'll show you your room." I followed him up the stairs. We passed two doors when he kicked open the third to reveal and beautiful painted room. I sat in awe. The walls were mainly black and pink but on the bigger wall were there were no windows, Was the most beautiful painting of me and Rene. I recalled the picture because I had the picture in a frame but now it was painted on my wall. The picture was taken when I was 13 and he was 15 I was sitting on a swing and he was pushing me. We were both laughing and happy.

"You like?" I heard rene ask from behind me. "I love it!" "Well good but im going to get some rest" And with that he left I walked over to my new bed and laid there looking at the master piece on my wall. I soon later fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story